Reviews for You're Moving In
Sam786 chapter 2 . 8/24
is this the end or is there more. Please wrotr more. I love the story so far
mike chapter 2 . 3/1/2012
love this keep going more please
killerpuppy chapter 2 . 9/22/2011
i really like this story i had to stop myself from actually laughing out loud to where my parents would here ) i hope u plan to update!
TkMomijiOXkisaHiro chapter 2 . 9/20/2011
more details and dialogue, but mostly more HARVEY/MIKE CUTENESS! Please
hana-to-mame chapter 2 . 9/20/2011
This is great! Can't wait for more :D
Newgirl02 chapter 2 . 9/20/2011
This is greatness! I do wish the chapters were longer, but homework always gets in the way of things, and I understand ): anyway...Mike is so cute! I love how Harvey pretends not to care, yet he was there 'in a flash' when he heard Mike fall 3 please continue, and PLEASE update soon!(:
Sachiel Angelo chapter 2 . 9/20/2011
lol sorry, but I really think i had your story mixed up with someone else. It was only for a day or so, but i realized my mistake. Man i wish it was longer. Really i do. But with all those homework, I can understand.
RantWaitingToHappen chapter 2 . 9/19/2011
This was, quite frankly, ADORABLE :D! Poor Mike doesn't have a clue where their seven month relationship stands cause Harveys such a Harvey (since there really is no other word in the english dictionary to describe him!) And you're a lovely author! School's always making my own updates severely slow -.-! The length of the chapter was decent (long chapters kick ass but I like them in short/medium sizes too, because I too find it easier to concentrate on a less lengthy chapter!) And Oh God, that car scene? xD I fast-read that one (twice!) because I was so flushed FOR Mike! Loved it. Harveys' so mean xD I think the amount of dialog was good, though I wouldn't mind a few more semi-serious accidents happening to our little prone-Mike :D lol. And for Harvey to be just a TINY bit caring! (one can dream, right? Haha) So yeah, this was really cute, is my point, and I hope you update reeeaaally soon! :D *takes out her pocket sized version of Mike* isn't he adorable? I hafta' keep him in my pocket or he'll just keep running into doors and falling out of showers. :)
MarineLvr84 chapter 2 . 9/19/2011
I love this, too cute
Minahc87yahoo.com chapter 2 . 9/19/2011
I would love longer chapters and more dialogue between mike and Harvey...lovin the story btw
PocketPamela chapter 2 . 9/19/2011
What about a review from a pocket Pamela? Im no suits character, but im enthusiastic and review a lot:D I love this. Clumsy!Mike is so adorkable, and the car scene! Eeks (totally in a good way).

I can just see Harvey passive agressively handling Mike's falls until going flat out batshit crazy and locking him in a pillow store conviently located next to a client's office. Or something. Haha.

Dont worry about not updating in awhile! I tend to be bad at that too unless im super motivated. School sucks and screws up everything imo, but without i wouldnt know how to spell or write so.. necessary evil.

TOO LONG REVIEW IS TOO LONG. summary: great gosh, continue, update soon!
iamcoyote chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
Cute and simple so far. An awesome introduction to a story- I'm wondering what Harvey's going to do about his little hurt puppy and the outcome of this (even though I read the summary haha)

Can't wait for chapter two!
RantWaitingToHappen chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
*Tugs at her shirt* D: UPDATE SOON! I like this a lot! Mike's adorable "Carry me?" totally killed me :D And Harvey's just awesome in general!
CheshireKitty89 chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
Hello D

I must say, for someone who hasn't written fanfics since Columbus sailed, you've done well! I can't wait until your next update! xD
Sachiel Angelo chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
I did not know there is more. Thank the lord. I kinda like it, but i have only seen a bit of the plot. I hope to read more soon.