Reviews for Seams
Guest chapter 1 . 3/14/2015
Your stories tell people what love really is. It can be forever but it also can go away. If you don't try you'll never know and if you are to scared to get hurt you won't know how it feels to be happy. Love is something everybody needs but the most important thing. If you can't love yourself you'll never be able to love anybody else. Love doesn't mean a relationship is always a success. Love isn't enough you have to work on a relationship to make it work. what will work for your relationship doesn't mean it will work for somebody else's. Love is the anchor, give and take, working your ass of to make it work are the essentials. and all in the right proportion's never over due it. Even then it can blow up.
xKrysx chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
So.

This is just heart-wrenchingly perfect. I think you always manage to nail Quinn and Puck much better than anyone else can (even the producers of Glee), and this makes their voices and characterisation so perfect for me. I love that this has a plot, and that both Puck and Quinn may have a future together. And I love that they're so in love but they have issues to get through. I think that is why this piece is so raw to me - it speaks to me.

Thanks for writing, and please do continue writing Quick!

Your newest loyal fan,

Krys.
Indecisively Yours chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
Absolutely enjoyed this!

I was worried a bit at first about the end but the nice wrap up eased my mind.
LovelyBunchesofCoconuts chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
One of the BEST Quick stories I've read in a LONG time. So good. It's definitely going on my favorites list. Are you excited for Quinn (and Puck) in Season 3? I AM!
gooseberrie chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
oh my freaking wizard god. *cries*

this was so BEAUTIFUL. just… everything was perfect; you don't know how much i loved this! amazing story, keep up the good work! :)
BMontague chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
Very cute and very good. Im bummed about the lack of Quinn and Puck as well so hopefully they can figure everything out this season. Well done