Reviews for Childish Moments
Aiko Wind chapter 1 . 3/11
Is the story up? You said this was a prologue and I'm interested...
Matsukaze Tenma chapter 1 . 2/14
I've already read this but no matter how matter times I read this; it's totally hilarious; I hope to read where Yusei and his friends as well as Yugi and Yami with their friends go to Jaden's time
Chocolatte chapter 1 . 1/26
I want that new story .
Mazzchess chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
This just made my day! I love this fic so much, the humor and just the all around absolute randomness of it makes me laugh and love it more every time I read. I look forward to a sequel for this if you ever write a sequel.
KuchikiFan101 chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
You should do another fic with this as the prologue! Well only if you want to!
But this was so well written that it made me start watching yugioh 5 D's and actually taking it seriously! Thank you for that, but I read this after watching the bonds beyond time movie and I loved this fic! Thank you for writing this!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
pweease make another chapter this one was so hilarious! ;D
yuuki kaiba chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
I don't understand the story. please explain it to me.
Moonstarslight chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
Nice!
Kayslay chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
Can't...Stop...Laughing XD
Dis iz the awesomest, epicest(?), Randomest story eva!
Ahh,I wish someone would publish some fanart for this, 'cuz I just CAN'T imagine them four wearing unicorn shirts XD
CAN'T WAIT for the sequel. thou it'll probably take a while,but I don't care as long as you update!

-Kayslay Logging Out-
alexis stears chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
i frekin love it the funnyest thing ever 8D XD XP :P :D
Guest chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
HA HA HA! Oh my gosh I LOVED this story best one I've ever read, loved the bronies reference
RoseMouto2010 chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
This has to be one of THE most randomest, most OOC-est, MOST AWESOMEST STORY I've ever had the pleasure of discovering EVA! I admit shamelessly *hand rubbing back of my head* that I thought this story was gonna get too girly when you threw in MLP...BUT I LOVED EVERY MOMENT OF IT! And then the whole glitter paint, nailpolish & streaks? GENIUS! But I have to say that I envy those 4. They did something that I wish I could do one of these days. Which is why I plan on wanting a randomness day with my buddies. THANK YOU and YAMI, YUGI, JUDAI and YUSEI for turning my day from gloomy to rainbows and unicorns ponies! Plus it's happened that I finally can say that I'm a fan of My Little Pony Frienship is Magic!

Now before I leave, I just have a small request and yes I know this is alot to ask but...can there be a sequel to this AWESOME RANDOMNESS? Please? I'm curious and dying to know how their visit to Judai's demension goes! If you can't that's totally cool dude. So no pressure! Bye!
saturday101 chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
This was totally awesome! I read it out loud to my friend (and made her say the Yami/Saiga/Jack parts) and we were laughing for most of it. Btw we might get our group of friends and do a "radio story" for this...maybe
changeofheart505 chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
I laughed so hard reading this! XD'
one-eye-blind chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
please make another one if not i'll sick jack on you