Reviews for The Process
Dominomino chapter 15 . 3/8/2013
I really like this story! I had so much fun reading it. I love Mrs. Darcy and Peppy. lol. I think you deserve more reviews actually.

Too bad this is the last fanfic you write, I really hope you change your mind and write some more. I really like you stories. :)
googoo4u chapter 15 . 3/8/2013
What can I say. Just beautiful,amazing, continue writing.
aj chapter 15 . 12/12/2011
took me a day of reading and i dont regreat haha live sooo cute and spencer cowgirl price less D
Hitomi-Iwahara chapter 7 . 10/22/2011
ok I have laughed 5 minutes without stopping. You must know that your story is not healthy for people. Man your story is so freaking funny!

I hope you keep it up with this story.
AshIzAwesome chapter 15 . 9/23/2011
Nooooooo, you can't just leave it there :/ I really liked this story sad to see it come to end.
naranga87 chapter 15 . 9/23/2011
U can't end it there! :( was a great story, I enjoyed every moment...yeno a sequel would be great ;) lol
I Am Derpalicious chapter 15 . 9/23/2011
It's over? D: Aww, I loved this.
noodles307 chapter 15 . 9/23/2011
this is the best chapter out of this story. you had to wait till the end to let us in on spencer's feelings towards ashley. clever.

I must say ashley's grand gesture on their date is quite predictable cos I've never come across any son ff with spencer going out of her way for ashley ever. maybe I havent found one. but its really ok cos most of the grand gestures are pretty sweet, romantical and creative like this story. gives me ideas for my dates too LOL. uhm..I digress, sorry.

so anyways, I enjoyed the ride and I salute you for completing this story which is sooo well written. eventhough you left us making our own conclusion. thank you. :)
tbplrbear1 chapter 15 . 9/23/2011
Very good end to a very good story.
noodles307 chapter 14 . 9/23/2011
I cant help but feel like spencer does not really take ashley seriously. she mentioned the date like it was nothing to her when ashley took a lil to far nervously preparing for it. dont get mad but spencer reminds me a lot of jessie, the cowgirl in toy story lol. to me the best part about this chapter is off course, mrs D. she never fails to make me laugh.
OneLiner chapter 14 . 9/22/2011
dont like it when spencer keeps making fun of ashley. dont think its cute. its annoying.
tbplrbear1 chapter 14 . 9/22/2011
Love Mrs. Darcy. I see you are keeping up with the cliffhangers. I am gonna have to hunt you down if next chapter isn't their date.
tbplrbear1 chapter 13 . 9/21/2011
Damn the cliffhangers. At least Ashley figured out what to do on their date. Yep the internet is distracting and double spacing is wonderful option. Aiden is not bad in this story-he is actually likeable. Update soon please. Gotta see what Ashley thought up.
noodles307 chapter 13 . 9/21/2011
couldnt ashley be anymore cuter rambling to herself while trying to think of what to do about her 1st date. aiden was right, she should just be herself and stop overthinking it. get to know more about spencer by having a normal conversation. maybe thats what spencer prefers. she's a celebrity for god's sakes, should be cool and calm and stop being a freaking nervous wreck around her. cant wait to see how the date goes.
Charlee chapter 13 . 9/21/2011
ashley shouldnt try so hard. she is really putting spencer on the pedestal, isnt she. a lovestruck rockstar, a lil wierd. anyway, lets have the date please :D
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »