Reviews for Look Beyond What You See
keep my issues drawn chapter 10 . 9/26/2011
I love this chapter, with Bill & Lee! :) Matbe end it after the battle of Hogwarts, maybe with George's son Fred or something?

:) Keep writing!
Dimcairien chapter 10 . 9/26/2011
Yay, Potterwatch is on the way.

I'm really enjoying this story, so if you're going to continue, I'm game for it. Please update soon.
sleepynightvale chapter 10 . 9/26/2011
I feel like crap cuz I didn't review the chapter before this but I just decided to combine the two in this review (if that made sense)!

I'm so glad that Lee is there. He's always a totally awesome addition to any story. I love how you portrayed him. The fact that the shop needs to be rebuilt to such a degree is heartbreaking. Great job, and I love your writing! :)

P.S.: I think you should end this story where the other one started. Maybe even a little before that. I just like to imagine this story as a prequel to the other one. :)

Can't wait for the next chapter!
SlyDevil.COOKIES chapter 10 . 9/26/2011
Haha yeah I knew it! Oooo Christmas at the burrowww. In this chapter I loves Little Big Bill haha he was adorable and then Fred&George's reactions are really sweet.
ncis-lady chapter 10 . 9/26/2011
Yay, Lee is back! I'm glad you included him, I like him a lot.

Was it really just the destruction of the shop that made Fred so upset? Somehow I doubt it, and I wish he'd talk to George about what bothers him.

Hm, where would I like this story to end? Difficult question because I don't want it to end at all ;) Just kidding, every story needs an ending. I think I'd prefer it to end before the final battle, because there are millions of "Fred and George during the battle and how does George cope with Fred's death" stories out there (including mine *hehe*) and well, we all know what happens in the battle, right? It's up to you of course and I will read whatever you write anyway, but that's the way I'd do it ;)
Dimcairien chapter 9 . 9/25/2011
It was sad to see what happened to their joke shop, but I'm glad upstairs was still fine. I also think you have Molly's character perfect. She does go overboard on some things, and injured children would be one of those. Looking forward to your next chapter.
SlyDevil.COOKIES chapter 9 . 9/25/2011
Oh yeah, I've been meaning to ask since the first chapter but keep forgetting, "Look beyond what you see" is what mufasa says in Lion King right?
SlyDevil.COOKIES chapter 9 . 9/25/2011
I love how you write, and the way George feels concern for Fred, I can't wait to see where this leads them! Your doing awesome! :)
runeaglerun chapter 9 . 9/25/2011
Geez, I know I keep repeating myself, but that was perfect! Excellent job as ever. :)
ncis-lady chapter 9 . 9/25/2011
I'm glad to hear that the twins' shop isn't burnt down completely :D I'm quite confident that the boys will have refilled the shelves in no time. It's a bit worrying, though, to have Fred in such a negative mood. George is quite right to be concerned.

As for George, I wish his ear would get better, not only because I don't want him to hurt but also because I think that it must be hard for him needing Fred's help so often. (Not that Fred would ever NOT do everything for his twin but still, George must be a bit annoyed at the fact that he can't Apparate on his own)

The Burrow part made me laugh, I could totally imagine that situation - Molly finding out about what really happened, and Arthur feeling guilty for not telling her in the first place, and the twins giving their dad the "ahhhhh shut up" look :D

I really enjoyed this chapter, can't wait for more!
keep my issues drawn chapter 9 . 9/25/2011
Love it! He looked down as saw that his assailant was none other than… his pillow. - Great line xD

Love OverProtective!Molly. Its so sad loads of their stock is damaged! :( Keep writing, amazing!
slimygrimy chapter 9 . 9/24/2011
Wow! This story is brilliant, I love your writing and Fred caring for George after they Apparate is adorable! I can't wait for the next chapter, keep being awesome!
snitch-bewitch chapter 9 . 9/24/2011
God, I love this story. You do such a brilliant job of capturing the brotherly relationship, I really love the way Fred and George look out for one another. Sorry I haven't reviewed the last few updates (been a bit busy) but I most certainly have been reading them. :D This story's great, and I think it would be so cool if you wrote all the way to the battle of Hogwarts. Anyway, you're doing a brilliant job with this, and keep up with timely updates! Well done! :)
Seasonal Dreamer chapter 9 . 9/24/2011
YAY! :D You updated! Haha you have no idea, I was checking the website as often as I could hoping your story would pop up with a new chapter! :D And I have to say, it was brilliant! You did an absolutely fantastic job describing the scenes, and I loved Molly haha that's exactly how she would've acted :D

Update quickly! :D (even though you already do a great job of that already :P)

~Maddy
chocolateMnMs chapter 9 . 9/24/2011
nice chapter i luv george an the pillow scene! but wats up with fred? hopefully the nxt chap will be out soon?
228 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »