Reviews for Look Beyond What You See
runeaglerun chapter 9 . 9/25/2011
Geez, I know I keep repeating myself, but that was perfect! Excellent job as ever. :)
ncis-lady chapter 9 . 9/25/2011
I'm glad to hear that the twins' shop isn't burnt down completely :D I'm quite confident that the boys will have refilled the shelves in no time. It's a bit worrying, though, to have Fred in such a negative mood. George is quite right to be concerned.

As for George, I wish his ear would get better, not only because I don't want him to hurt but also because I think that it must be hard for him needing Fred's help so often. (Not that Fred would ever NOT do everything for his twin but still, George must be a bit annoyed at the fact that he can't Apparate on his own)

The Burrow part made me laugh, I could totally imagine that situation - Molly finding out about what really happened, and Arthur feeling guilty for not telling her in the first place, and the twins giving their dad the "ahhhhh shut up" look :D

I really enjoyed this chapter, can't wait for more!
keep my issues drawn chapter 9 . 9/25/2011
Love it! He looked down as saw that his assailant was none other than… his pillow. - Great line xD

Love OverProtective!Molly. Its so sad loads of their stock is damaged! :( Keep writing, amazing!
slimygrimy chapter 9 . 9/24/2011
Wow! This story is brilliant, I love your writing and Fred caring for George after they Apparate is adorable! I can't wait for the next chapter, keep being awesome!
snitch-bewitch chapter 9 . 9/24/2011
God, I love this story. You do such a brilliant job of capturing the brotherly relationship, I really love the way Fred and George look out for one another. Sorry I haven't reviewed the last few updates (been a bit busy) but I most certainly have been reading them. :D This story's great, and I think it would be so cool if you wrote all the way to the battle of Hogwarts. Anyway, you're doing a brilliant job with this, and keep up with timely updates! Well done! :)
Seasonal Dreamer chapter 9 . 9/24/2011
YAY! :D You updated! Haha you have no idea, I was checking the website as often as I could hoping your story would pop up with a new chapter! :D And I have to say, it was brilliant! You did an absolutely fantastic job describing the scenes, and I loved Molly haha that's exactly how she would've acted :D

Update quickly! :D (even though you already do a great job of that already :P)

~Maddy
chocolateMnMs chapter 9 . 9/24/2011
nice chapter i luv george an the pillow scene! but wats up with fred? hopefully the nxt chap will be out soon?
Aris1013 chapter 9 . 9/23/2011
Awesome chapter! I really do love this story oodles :) Molly always makes me giggle haha...excited for the next one!
chocolateMnMs chapter 8 . 9/22/2011
wow wat a gut wrenching chapter! r u tryn to make me emotional? lol i love this chap tho nxt chapter please :)
Seasonal Dreamer chapter 8 . 9/22/2011
Awwwww! This was so sweet! I loved the brotherly moments! It was so adorable how Fred was so upset over George, ah! I just loved it :D Keep up the FANTASTIC work!

~Maddy
Aris1013 chapter 8 . 9/22/2011
I am starting to feel the dread of what I know is coming...I don't want Fred to die! :( Awesome chapter though!
keep my issues drawn chapter 8 . 9/22/2011
Another great chapter! Great Fred/George/Bill contact, especially them teasing him! :) I love Fleur in this. :) I love how Fred is so worried! Amazing!
Dimcairien chapter 8 . 9/22/2011
Good ole Bill. And yeah, some physical injury happens to every Weasley except Percy, Charlie, and Molly. Please update soon.
runeaglerun chapter 8 . 9/22/2011
Oh my god. Fighting back tears over here - brilliant job, loved the way you built this up and then it relaxed just the right amount at the end. Very realistic (and for the record, a bit heartbreaking too!)

Keep it up! :D
wondering chapter 8 . 9/22/2011
I don't suppose there'll be twincest in this, will there?
220 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »