Reviews for Look Beyond What You See
keep my issues drawn chapter 4 . 9/16/2011
Love it! Keep writing!
chocolateMnMs chapter 4 . 9/15/2011
lol love this chapter! it was hilarious the fred joke haha an ooo ginys scary but it was funny how they backed away from her all in all i liked this chap i cant wait to see the next bout ministry an stuff an r u gonna put snatchers in the story? please do i dunno y i jus love chase scenes an such when will the next update be? hope its soon!
Seasonal Dreamer chapter 4 . 9/15/2011
Awww! this was so cute! :D I thought it was sweet that they comforted Ginny and that Fred helped George when he was dizzy :) I wonder how their school years will go now? Keep it up! :D

runeaglerun chapter 4 . 9/15/2011
Gotta love good sibling bonding moments. Excellent work! :)
Dimcairien chapter 4 . 9/15/2011
Very interesting story. I too don't think George got off completely when it came to loosing his ear. I've always though he'd have some sort of issue. Please update soon.
keep my issues drawn chapter 3 . 9/13/2011
Love this! Poor George! :)
TeZan chapter 3 . 9/13/2011
Really Good :D
Seasonal Dreamer chapter 3 . 9/13/2011
Awww it's permanent! Poor George! I wonder if it'll get worse? But it was another spectacular chapter :) I can't wait for the next one so we can find out where they went! :)

runeaglerun chapter 3 . 9/12/2011
Another excellent chapter, can't wait for more! :)
chocolateMnMs chapter 3 . 9/12/2011
noo poor georgie! aww but now im curious as to see watll happen nxt update sonn as in today or tomorow plz! lol thse stories r my life haha
keep my issues drawn chapter 2 . 9/11/2011
Love it, can't wait until Chap3.
chocolateMnMs chapter 2 . 9/11/2011
update! i wanna kno wats rong with george!
runeaglerun chapter 2 . 9/10/2011
Brilliant, keep up the great work! :)
Seasonal Dreamer chapter 2 . 9/10/2011
Ahh! I can't wait to find out what's wrong with George and if it's serious! This was yet another brilliant chapter :D I am now anxiously awaiting the next chapter! Update quickly! :)

chocolateMnMs chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
lol freds funny! i love the concern he has for george heres hoping to see more of tht! anyways interesting story i wonder if sumthin else is goin on with the ear or not ear like he may hav been hit by another curse besides sectusempra? update soon like today :D
228 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 Next »