Reviews for Look Beyond What You See
brothermine chapter 3 . 6/10/2013
poor George I want to give him a cuddle :(
brothermine chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
aahhh I found another one! I thought I was done but i'm not oh i'm v v happy right now! this is my night sorted, a night with the Weasley twins. Poor George though, he just doesn't get a break does he! If this ends with Fred dying i'm going into a corner & crying lol yay so happy I found this! Again you are a wonderful writer!
estesanvaxia chapter 16 . 3/2/2013
Oh dear I love this chapter. I have been always wishing for a warm birthday like that. I especially enjoy the party hats you described. It is more than likely that you have already known that James was the one in blue and Oliver was in olive green when they were small, right? :D anyways, this is my most favorite Fred and George fanfic. thank you very much!
FMistral chapter 15 . 10/9/2012
Just a quick review before I read the end to tell you how much I like this story. It's really fascinating. I'm reading this in the train and sometimes I really hesitate between going out of the train at my station and just stay there and keep reading. I like the way you write the relations between everyone, Fred and George of course, but also Ginny and Molly. You put a lot of details from the books about the twins that I have forgotten and I remembered when I read them in your story, which was so nice.
DAForever62442 chapter 19 . 7/28/2012
I think my heart just broke. You captured all George's emotions very well. :"""(
DAForever62442 chapter 18 . 7/28/2012
It's so sad how they're always talking aboit the future, and how they're both going to make it out alive. But they don't. Fred dies...and George being alone just breaks my heart. Very good job. I saw this in my favorites list and realized I completely forgot what it was about. Glad I reread it :D
DroppingGlass chapter 20 . 4/21/2012
That was one of the most heartbreaking things I've ever read. I give you some serious props.

Seriously, that was some brilliant writing. I don't think I have the words to describe how I truly feel about it.

Thank you for this!
glowingblueforyou chapter 19 . 1/20/2012
*Bawls* You didn't have to make it DH-compliant! You should have let him live! :'( :'( :'( ... But, Bravo! Marvellous job! I had such an amazing time reading it! *gives a giant virtual hug* Thank you very much. Cheers!
glowingblueforyou chapter 6 . 1/16/2012
You are too good. and I love how Fred hold's George's wrist where he can feel his pulse. Its just sooo damn awesome! now I'm seriously very worried about the next chappy :((
glowingblueforyou chapter 4 . 1/16/2012
*bounces up and down in glee* Love love love it! and I love love love you and your amazing writing skills!
glowingblueforyou chapter 2 . 1/16/2012
Oh O_O a Cliffhanger! Can't wait. XX
glowingblueforyou chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
Wow!it funny how it never occurred to me that losing an ear has more to it.. how ignorant of me! but thanks to you... Oh well, anyway, brilliant first chapter... I love Fred's concern for George. Its so beautiful. On to the next one now.. you write so well! XX
stargirlak chapter 19 . 12/25/2011
this story...oh my goodness.

just amazing. and i have enjoyed every minute i have spent reading and rereading it (trust me, a lot of minutes!)

i was wondering if, by chance, if you were bored, that you could potentially write an alternate ending to your story in which Fred lives...?

it would be amazing. just saying!

anyway, thanks for such a great story!
watch-me-write chapter 19 . 11/28/2011
...So in the end, I couldn't help myself. And here I am, tears positively waterfalling down my face, feeling completely and totally depressed (I take full responsibility, blaming you not for my choice in choosing to read the epilogue) and just...beginning to mourn again, I guess haha.

I was trying so hard not to cry this time, but to no avail. Interestingly, it was Dennis and Colin that REALLY got me, and then when George just wanted Fred to come back at the end...well. You can probably imagine the state of my face now. Poor George. Poor Fred. Dammit J.K. Why? Why must you rip the siblings apart?

Like the rest of the fic, this was superb. Really. Though it indeed has probably put me in a state for maybe the rest of the evening, I loved it. Well. The way its written, of course, not so much that Fred died haha :P

MAN, I just want to WEEP! TT_TT -swearing inside head- As well as something to hug, now someone needs to give me flippin' bucket fulls of happiness and an older brother or two! I also demand Fred and George plushies, now. That would make me happier.

Anyhoo... -deep shaky breath- Once again, you have manipulated my emotions to the finest degree :) Wonderful work, as always. Ooh, and on a lighter note...why yes, I did just give you your 200th review for this fic :D Your welcome _

...aaaaand, back to depressing-ness XD Oh, I mean... TT_TT
watch-me-write chapter 18 . 11/28/2011
OMGOMGOMGOMG... D:

Ok, so, I did indeed get that message saying I should probably not read the epilogue if I wanted to imagine a happier ending for Fred, and I've JUST finished reading this last-ish chapter and my opinion on this story, without reading the epilogue, is still 9898728747727 STARS I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! D8

Oh God, so many emotional moments, they make me so depressed cos as soon as I saw you were still following the original plotline I wanted to cry anyway since...Haha, I'm still dancing undecided around the epilogue LOL, just to see if I want to really make myself cry or not! TT_TT

...AAaahhh, why must that be such an emotional goodbye? I want to cry already and I haven't glimpsed that last devil chapter yet! Honestly woman, I loved everything about this fic, the twins are just...Bill and Charlie...Molly... -tears well up- FOR LORDY'S SAKE, GIVE ME SOMETHING TO HUG! D'8

Ooh, I can tell you I was so flippin' jealous of Ginny though, haha :) To be honest, I've never liked Ginny, and I've never been quite sure why I don't like Ginny, but you did make her slightly more likable while also making me hate her for having all those older brothers, LOL!

Something else interesting that I've noted, all this time where I've been reading all of these Fred and George fics of yours, I've noticed a significant increase in sibling telepathy with my younger sister, haha. We're very close, but now its just getting ridiculous how we seem to be doing things at the same time, seemingly without really thinking about it, and thinking/talking about something without any preamble leading up to and knowing exactly what it is what we're talking about anyway :O Kinda scary...but lovely too :) Makes me feel closer to her, AND Fred and George XD

Anyways...I can't even tell you how much this fic blew my mind. Like, seriously. I loved every chapter and oh! Your actions scenes were WONDERFUL, I was flipping out so bad when they got separated and the Snatcher's were hurting George and Fred and aaaahhh! You were SO good! :D And even though I hated reading George being in pain/discomfort when he disapparated, it always warmed my heart when Fred was ALWAYS there and how when he was there the pain went away a bit quicker than when George was alone.

Oh. In this chapter, when George kissed Fred goodbye on the side of his head? Yeah. I totally almost threw myself over the edge of despair in snotty, sobbing tears. I was like, "DUDE YOU CAN'T DO THAT AND THEN LEAVE AND THEN THE EPILOGUE...! D'8" ...Yeah. It's just total despair for me at the moment, LOL, one because I dread what happens if I click the next button and also cos there's no more Fred x George fics of yours to read! :( I think I have to try and ween myself off them now, haha. Maybe I'll try plugging my tears with handfuls of Marauder fics... XD

Bloody brilliant, wonderful, lovely, amazing, simply SMASHING, awesome, excellent and just breathtakingly BEAUTIFUL! I really really really really REALLY REALLY REALLY hope you write more! You know...not that I want to pressure you, or anything... XD

Umm...I think this review is long enough now XD Haha, hope my review was satisfactory for you and made you happy _ I STILL LOVE YOU IMMENSELY FOR THIS, AND ALL THE OTHER FRED AND GEORGE FICS YOU'VE WRITTEN! KEEP UP THE AMAZING WORK! :')
228 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »