Reviews for Look Beyond What You See
Seasonal Dreamer chapter 20 . 10/17/2011
OMG! THIS WAS ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL! It was so great to read it from Fred's perspective and it was so adorable! I absolutely loved it :D

Maddy
Carkey chapter 20 . 10/17/2011
THANK YOU!

I was so excited to see this posted! It was everything I hoped it would be and certainly answered my curiosity as to what happened to Fred once they split up. It was also nice to see the concern coming from Fred's eyes for a chance instead of Fred's concern through George's eyes. Gave it a fresh perspective for sure.

Hoping you may have some more secret chapters up your sleeve, haha. Or that a new story is on its way someday soon...

thank you so much for taking my suggestion!
slimygrimy chapter 20 . 10/17/2011
This was great! Poor Fred, I almost felt as sorry for him as I did for George! Not quite though ;)
keep my issues drawn chapter 20 . 10/17/2011
I swear I almost had a heart attack when I knew there was another chapter! :') Amazing, you didn't make me cry, but you were pretty close! I think I may have something in my eye *goes to sob in a corner* Amazing, still can't believe this is over! Two of my favourite stories are ending soon, and this one that is one of my favourites has also ended. :'( I must find some good new stories!

I will miss this story, and I hope you write others soon!

Much love, your first ever reviewer ;)
Lucy Beale chapter 20 . 10/17/2011
Hey :)

I did a happy dance when i saw you posted someting! ... Still doing it in fact!

I miss this story so much! And you only finished it like.. a few days ago :D

You just should keep posting.. doesn't matter what :D I loooooove the relationship of Fred and George..

Plus: This chapter didn't end with Fred being dead so I can talk myself into believing that Fred isn't dead :D

Anyways.. just wanted to tell you how happy I was about this chapter :) You did a really good job!

Love, Lucy x
Atherin chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
So sad, oh my god...It made me cry.

You definately have talent, you deserve more credit then you give yourself.

You should write a sequel because this stuff is really good. (:
SlyDevil.COOKIES chapter 19 . 10/16/2011
Aw, my little georgieee! Great ending! I know I said keep him Alive haha but this is good, I love charlie and his big brotherness. And I like when you said funny how a classroom could stay but Fred couldnt. Aww my little freddieeee. Well that was an amazing story, please continue writin otter story's and question do you like the dramione stuff? If you do could your next story be about them? Or Antibes fred and george one haha. Loved it! Keep writing!
ncis-lady chapter 19 . 10/15/2011
You made me cry again, but that's not a surprise really, because all "George without Fred after the battle" stories tend to do this to me ;) What I liked most about this one is the classroom scene, especially "Strange, that something as pointless as a classroom should remain standing when his brother- no". Because isn't this so damn typical, that such meaningless things stay but those which really matter eventually leave? I could totally picture George in this classroom, and I also understand his sudden anger at Charlie. In fact, I had him blame Charlie in one of my stories, too, though some time after the battle ;) I also like the way you finished with a rather open ending. At this point, we just cannot know if George will ever be able to go on. Despite the fact that he is strong and will try to not disappoint Fred, the loss of someone so close will change you forever. I, personally, agree with JKR on her statement that George will never fully get over Fred's death. I do, however, think that he will still find his way back into life, have a family, and actually be happy. It would be too sad if he didn't.

I'm repeating myself, anyway, I enjoyed this story a lot, and I hope to read more from you in the future!
Lone Torment chapter 19 . 10/15/2011
I read the warning, but I kept going anyway.

Now I can't stop crying!
chocolateMnMs chapter 19 . 10/14/2011
damn..tht was..soo..touching! ahh the pain OMG! never hav i felt so emotional ur story relly connected with me i felt i was part of it! so yea i saw sum of the reviews an i agree with one can u rite up a chap on freds prespective of when they separated due to snatchers an how he knew when an where to apparate an his reaction to seeing george in pain? please? i luv freds concern! atleat even if u dont wanna post it up can u send it to me via email?
snitch-bewitch chapter 19 . 10/14/2011
Oh my God. That was so sad, yet so beautiful. You can really feel the heartbreak... George's hearbreak in this chapter. So very profound. A very beautiful and sad conclusion to this lovely written story... well done. Seriously, congratulations on completing this project, you did a brilliant job. The epilogue is just perfect. :) Do write more about this idea, be it a story or just one shots. Everything just sounds and looks so natural, I absolutely love your style. Well done, once again on a very well-rounded project. It was such a pleasure to read and review this! :)
SolelyReader chapter 19 . 10/14/2011
Soooo sad! I hate how J.K. Rowling killed Fred! Poor George. But I really loved this story. Thanks for writing it.
PlantyPie chapter 19 . 10/14/2011
Did nearly cry when reading that chapter! This whole story has been amazing,so well written,plotted look forward to your next piece xx
keep my issues drawn chapter 19 . 10/14/2011
I have tears streaming down my face right now, I cried so much at this, the pain in George's thoughts and voice and how he doesn't cope at all, I feel like this is the real version of what really happened, and it broke my heart. I just don't know what to say, I can't go hyper in this review, even though I'm on my computer and can type properly, because I'm just sobbing my heart out at this. You are such an amazing writer, don't ever stop writing! I just love this story so much, and if i ever re-read a fanfiction, it will be this one. :') Much love to you, or in FFs case muc will be sure to read EVERYTHING else you write. Much love.
slimygrimy chapter 19 . 10/14/2011
I am sobbing. This is the best and the saddest and the most heart wrenching account of George after Fred's death, and it's made my heart break :( It was strangely beautiful at the same time, you are literally brilliant. Utterly amazing. Frankly, you're my favourite fanfic author right now. I'm gutted this is over, because you have so much more to give! Honestly, I think you should write a sequel about George coping after Fred's death (his funeral, going back to the shop, etc.) If you want to write one, I would be happy to lend a hand and beta for you if you like! I need your writing in my life! :L Anyway, after that hideously long review, just know this. You're amazing. Keep writing, please, or I will die. (Exaggeration, but you get my meaning).
220 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »