Reviews for Look Beyond What You See
keep my issues drawn chapter 19 . 10/14/2011
I have tears streaming down my face right now, I cried so much at this, the pain in George's thoughts and voice and how he doesn't cope at all, I feel like this is the real version of what really happened, and it broke my heart. I just don't know what to say, I can't go hyper in this review, even though I'm on my computer and can type properly, because I'm just sobbing my heart out at this. You are such an amazing writer, don't ever stop writing! I just love this story so much, and if i ever re-read a fanfiction, it will be this one. :') Much love to you, or in FFs case muc will be sure to read EVERYTHING else you write. Much love.
slimygrimy chapter 19 . 10/14/2011
I am sobbing. This is the best and the saddest and the most heart wrenching account of George after Fred's death, and it's made my heart break :( It was strangely beautiful at the same time, you are literally brilliant. Utterly amazing. Frankly, you're my favourite fanfic author right now. I'm gutted this is over, because you have so much more to give! Honestly, I think you should write a sequel about George coping after Fred's death (his funeral, going back to the shop, etc.) If you want to write one, I would be happy to lend a hand and beta for you if you like! I need your writing in my life! :L Anyway, after that hideously long review, just know this. You're amazing. Keep writing, please, or I will die. (Exaggeration, but you get my meaning).
Dimcairien chapter 19 . 10/14/2011
I came so close to crying during this chapter. You really captured George's pain. The pain that comes with the death of a family member eventually goes away, but not completely. There always will be the hole. You simply find a new normal.

Great job with the epilogue.
Shhayy-j11 chapter 19 . 10/14/2011
Gah. You know how I said in a previous review that this was the first Fred and George fic that I have read? Well, yes this is my first and gahhh I cried okay! Honestly, I shouldn't have read the epilogue and pretend that Fred lived but UHHHH I just read it and now tears are really streaming down my face T~T

Really, this was a wonderful story and I could really see the srong connection between the two brothers. My heart broke when I read this epilogue and all I can say is wow, good job (:

But right now sorry, Im not really smiling.. Im crying Still, awesome fic. I really enjoyed it (:
ncis-lady chapter 18 . 10/13/2011
Well, I knew I would cry when reading this. I always do. But still... this was very well written, very emotional, but also with a bit of humour, just like you'd expect Fred and George to be like. I loved every part of this one, especially the parts in which Fred and George were alone because the things they said... oh wow. These really got to me.

I enjoyed this whole story so much, I can't wait to read the epilogue and I also hope you'll write more HP stories. Thumbs up again for this great story!
Carkey chapter 18 . 10/13/2011
I apologize for becoming so slack in my reviewing - that does not by any means reflect my enjoyment nor my dedication to this story. It is something to be said to have a story that is consistently updated, and consistently exceeds expectations. Every other day, without fail, I'd wake up to a notification email that there was a new chapter and it was something that I grew to look forward to.

I am pretty disappointed it is coming to an end, but all good things must! It'll be sad tomorrow morning when I wake up to no new notification, but then I'll probably just come reread it to make myself feel better, lol.

I'd be interested in reading a redux version of chapter 17 from Fred's POV - what happened when he was chased by the death eaters in the other direction, how he knew to apparate where and when he did, what he saw when george was struggling in the apparition spot.

I'd also love, love, love a post-war sequel. How does george manage without Fred to help? does someone step into that role? Can he ever get treatment for his symptoms? do they worsen with the stress of losing Fred? Does Molly/the rest of the family who is in the dark ever find out about how hard it is on him to apparate?

thank you for giving me something to look forward to these past few weeks, thank you for a great story.
sashafrazzle chapter 18 . 10/12/2011
I'm crying. that was beautiful. their good-bye was absolutely perfection. and i feel almost empty inside cuz it is the last time he see's fred. and it breaks my heart...

and i think it's absolutely amazing that you are such a skillful beautiful writer to make your readers feel this emotionally attached to your work.

i'm going to stop writing now...because i'm a blubbering mess and my roommates are starting to stare...

Oh, and please post the epilogue! (and an AU ending where horrible things don't happen to a certain ginger twin?)

I LOVED THIS SO MUCH!

sash
Lamb chapter 18 . 10/12/2011
So sad its all over. Great final chapter. It made me want to cry. I hope to read more stories by you in the near future!
Aris1013 chapter 18 . 10/12/2011
That story was wonderful! I definitely cried in this chapter! But I'm going to pretend Fred lives :) Great ending, so sad this story is over!
Seasonal Dreamer chapter 18 . 10/12/2011
You are an exceptional writer, you know that? And aww this story broke me heart, but in a good way? I mean, since I know what happens, it breaks my heart :( But it was beautifully written, and I absolutely ADORE this story :) I'm really going to miss it! I really hope you come back to write another story soon!

~Maddy
snitch-bewitch chapter 18 . 10/12/2011
... :(

It's OVER.

But let me tell you this; it ended so beautifully. This chapter, I have to say, was probably the strongest of the lot. I liked the George/Ginny/Fred interaction, very brotherly-sisterly. The end part did it in for me. Just knowing that they wouldn't be seeing each other alive again after this, really forced you to read it with a lump in your throat. But honestly, you did an amazing job with this chapter.

The story in general, I really liked the plot progression. Everything seemed to flow nicely and you certainly did a wonderful job at capturing some of the more difficult sibling-y emotions without it becoming too sappy.

Also. YES, I DO WANT YOU TO POST AN EPILOGUE. AND THEN I WANT A POST-WAR STORY. And then I want a squirrel. You might not be able to help with the last one, though. In all seriousness, I think an epilogue would be absolutely brilliant. If you do have time, write another twins-centric story, you've got an excellent flair.

It certainly has been fun reading and reviewing this story chapter-by-chapter. Look at how big it's gotten; you're closer to 200 reviews than 100! Well done, seriously. It's been a pleasure to read. :)

Hope to see more from you soon.
chocolateMnMs chapter 18 . 10/12/2011
waah! its over! Lol now i cant look forward to the nxt chapter anymore..:$.. this was amazing i mean the emotion protevtiveness pain fury and laughter? u took out most if not all my emotions out in this chapter and throughout this whole story and for tht i congratulate u! u are truly an amazing writer i wudnt be surprised if i read a book by u in the future (just make sure u use ur fanfic name hachoo so i know its u ;P) hopefully ull rite more so in this last reveiw i will try and inspire u with new ideas so tht u will have a new story out in ur classic 1 and a half day deadline..how bout the two in fifth year with umbridge an her detention? or a side snatcher story but this time they'll be caught? or or story of them in fourth year but hav one making it to the triwizard competition? or a totally diff an angst story of em in whatever year? i like surprises! well... i guess this is good bye *solemn wave* tht is till ur next story ;) (cudnt leave with a sad parting)
SlyDevil.COOKIES chapter 18 . 10/12/2011
OH MY GOSH! this was amazing! I started crying! Awwwwwww that manly embrace and way of saying I love you was so cute! I love this story! And I'm definitely reading that epilogue! 3 write more! Thanks for that story! Keep writing other stories! :)
sleepynightvale chapter 18 . 10/12/2011
*sniff* *sniff* Beautiful ending. Great way to end an epic story like this. On a cliffy. I hope you post that other story, the one where he dies. I'd read it when I'm feeling particularly depressed (cuz when I am, I have to read equally depressing stories) and Fred's death always makes me sad. I know it sounds weird... Anyway, I'm so sad it's over. Especially knowing George's thoughts before they separated. I'm glad J.K. didn't write it in the books. I most likely would have bawled my eyes out even longer then I actually did. And then I saw the movie! Even with that short, quick "You ok Freddie?" "Yeah." "Me too :)" I shed tears. And then actually seeing George bawling over Fred? Broke my heart. And then they're showing the deleted scene of Fred's death on the DVD! So sad. Love this story, love this chapter, it was adorable. Love, love, love it. Amazing :) You're truly an wondrous writer. (I used a synonym converter! XD)
SolelyReader chapter 18 . 10/12/2011
such an emotional chapter! I loved it. Please put up the epilogue!
222 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »