Reviews for Yellow's Beautiful Soul
Great stories keep up the good work and not that bad english
Please continue it awesome and not that bad in english
Kitteh chapter 2 . 2/18/2014
Wowim not used to storiez aboutgame Red... this still gives me shivers... i-in a good way! Likespecialshipping shivers :3 and im soooo with you red! I seriouslyhighly dislikemisty. Hate is a strong word. And dont woory about grammartoo much, heck my handwriting looks likecrap to me. Dont swaet it and all the haters are just jealousof you and your AMAZING writing!
Guest chapter 2 . 8/8/2013
I think it's the story was good, and I could still understand ever sentence,despite you saying you have bad English. (It's pretty good English in my mind)
xX Shining Diamond Xx chapter 2 . 8/6/2013
Update! Update!
RED chapter 2 . 7/28/2013
I love this story wonder what happens in the end keep going
Yumehop chapter 2 . 6/10/2013
It's nice but it would be easier to read without all the capitals. Just don't capital anything (though that wouldn't be exactly correct) it would be easier to read.
Guest chapter 2 . 6/7/2013
Update more!
Guest chapter 2 . 6/7/2013
OH MY GOODNESS I LOVE THIS PAIRING "original" RED WITH YELLOW FROM "special" I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR THIS PAIRING!
(Sighs of happiness) now you have made this person very happy
PLEASE UPDATE N MAKE MORE STORIES WITH THESE TWO
Personally I do NOT like to pair cold RED with KOTONE n sorry if I over exaggerated this comment this story is really great! Thumbs up to you :)
bum7 chapter 2 . 2/14/2013
Nice fic man! Its pree cute
Moon the Eevee chapter 2 . 12/29/2012
Cuuuuutttteeee!
Please Update!
Glaceon1362 chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
Yknow a friend and I gave the shipping game!Red and Yellow a name:
Silencedthundershipping.
tigrun chapter 2 . 9/18/2011
love your series do some more
LalaGirl01 chapter 2 . 9/18/2011
cuuuuuuute plz carry on
Hiru to Yoru chapter 2 . 9/10/2011
Yellow got quite daring at the last part. This chapter made me smile, well done.