Reviews for Broken Pieces
BbonSayo chapter 1 . 5/25
i just read this story and let me tell you i totally loved it. So beautifully written, your storytelling is amazing, every single detail is so well done! Great job.
Pouasson chapter 24 . 4/14
OMG.
I never liked AU but your fic has the most review in the RK fandom (over 4700 reviews now in april 2021) so I gave it a try.

This was so intense. Dark. Raw.
There was times that I had to put it away because I was too shocked (like the child's killing - I have kids and it was very hurtful to read).
But after a few days I would pick it up again.

It's not an alternate universe, it's much more than that.
I felt so many emotions reading this fic. Thank you for writing this!
Pinay Tiger chapter 24 . 3/28
AGAIN, the best story EVER. I read it at least once a year, and every time, I love BP even more. I do wish you can get inspired to write again. Thousands of fans love your work!
LinkLover123 chapter 24 . 3/26
That was sooooo amazing! I stayed up til 5am the night before trying to read everything because I simply could not put it down!

Thank you for writing such an amazing Fic
KillerGodess18 chapter 1 . 4/26/2020
Very nice story Linay.
Sian chapter 1 . 2/15/2020
...that moment when you realize the fanfic is older than you are
Liz chapter 24 . 8/20/2019
I am so glad I game across this story! I don’t even have words to express how I feel about it. It’s really one of the best RK fanfics I’ve ever read. Thank you so much for all the time and effort you put into it. I loved all the interactions between Kenshin and Kaoru. You truly have an amazing talent!
Lokir Anubis chapter 10 . 7/17/2019
Just one question;
Where is Sano and Yahiko in all this?
Dango Town chapter 24 . 11/29/2018
Thank god they met again at the very end. It would be too depressing if they were never to see each other again.
bloop2 chapter 24 . 2/4/2018
This is truly one of the best stories I've ever read, fanfic and published book alike. I sincerely hope you will continue with the sequel one day.
Thanks for writing this beauty!
Guest chapter 24 . 12/26/2017
I ... I always hated happy endings kinda, because, it felt like wrapping up things that weren’t meant to be wrapped up. But this ending...broke my heart so much. I ..always thought I hated happy endings but this time I wished for one. I really wished for one. I have binge read this story in two days and I really had to stop myself from sobbing at this ending. I just..I‘m an emotional mess right now. Nevertheless, thank you for all the energy and time and love you put into this story. Thank you very much.
Astrid chapter 24 . 6/7/2017
Everytime I read the part where Kaoru takes Kenshin's memories, my heart breaks. That scene is so powerful it still affects me after all these years. I've read this several times before and it still elicits the same emotions everytime I get to that part. Your story is awesome. I wish I was half the writer you are. Thank you for writing this story. :)
Random-Joette chapter 12 . 1/27/2017
She's a bitch for criticising the fact that the prostitutes aren't perfectly skinny. Being a stick isn't the standard of true beauty. So what if she's got a little belly? Jesus Christ. Shallow bitch.
Shaish chapter 24 . 11/27/2016
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. I'm sad. But GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD. Thank you very much for writing this. 3
Shaish chapter 21 . 11/27/2016