Reviews for Broken Pieces
Astrid chapter 24 . 6/7
Everytime I read the part where Kaoru takes Kenshin's memories, my heart breaks. That scene is so powerful it still affects me after all these years. I've read this several times before and it still elicits the same emotions everytime I get to that part. Your story is awesome. I wish I was half the writer you are. Thank you for writing this story. :)
Random-Joette chapter 12 . 1/27
She's a bitch for criticising the fact that the prostitutes aren't perfectly skinny. Being a stick isn't the standard of true beauty. So what if she's got a little belly? Jesus Christ. Shallow bitch.
Shaish chapter 24 . 11/27/2016
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. I'm sad. But GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD. Thank you very much for writing this. 3
Shaish chapter 21 . 11/27/2016
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.
Shaish chapter 18 . 11/27/2016
LMAO. AHAHAHAHA. I love it.
Shaish chapter 16 . 11/27/2016
g.
cutlet chapter 10 . 10/11/2016
zzzz1
Kaokenfan chapter 1 . 7/20/2016
This was an amazing story. Beautiful and touching. Cried a lot. Thank you for writting this. I have been reading fanfics for months. This is by far one of the best, this is also the first review I ever post. It had to be in your story.
Mizuume L.D chapter 24 . 5/6/2016
Nine years ago, when I was fourteen years old and my life was spiralling out of control, I found this story and read it straight through. I found my old review, posted on the 2nd of February 2007. I was dazzled back then, but I'm even more dazzled now.

Three days ago, and far away from that 14-year-old girl, I had an urge to read it again. It has stayed in the back of my mind for all this time, informing the way I view the world, but I never felt the need to come back to it until now. And it's only when I began reading that I realized how deeply your story had changed me.

This story buried itself into my mind and left me with a wisdom that I would have taken years to acquire on my own. Your exploration of love and suffering saved me so many useless and potentially destructive relationships, because I was able to know without a doubt that the 'love' they promised wasn't real. And when I found a guy who made me feel the love you describe in this story, I knew I was safe to dive in. That decision gave me the ultimate strength, as a 17-year-old girl, to pull my life back together.

Things have changed so much since then, but the process of learning to love selflessly and fearlessly had always seemed to be mapped out for me - even when everything else in life was an obscure mess. 9 years ago I wrote in my review that other fanfictions have their characters fall in love "just like that," leaving me wondering if I'd "missed something". By creating such a genuine representation of human emotion that I was able to become a "witness to it all", you taught me some valuable things about the breadth of possibilities in human emotion. Writing is not about the flourish of the style but the wisdom left behind, and four years of a degree in English Literature haven't yet shown me a story which can affect me in such a way.

Thank you so much for writing this. I was grateful then and am even more grateful now. As the fourteen-year-old me had promised, I never forgot this story. And as I've said before, please keep writing. Few deserve a podium as much as you.
enchanted nightingale chapter 24 . 4/6/2016
Loved it!
Just finished re-reading it
KureNo11 chapter 24 . 3/9/2016
I dont think I can describe my feelings into words after I read this story. So many emotions came to my mind, and I do feel like I am watching dan experiencing their journey myself. I love the ending, really love it. Although I was crying like a crazy girl when Kaoru decided to erase Kenshin's memories. I do feel for them, like they are real people, like they are my best friends or significant people in my life.
I know this is crazy, but it really is :)
Cant get enough of them.

You've done a great work. Thank you for sharing :)
KureNo11 chapter 10 . 3/7/2016
Oh no! I hate Kenshin for holding back like that :( poor Kaoru...But I like when they fight, it was so cute :D Damn Kaoru for her innocent and straightforward talk! Make Kenshin more miserable and helpless *grin
I wonder if Takasugi sent the whore only to make Kenshin's primal sense awaken, then go to Kaoru *smirk
4,461 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »