Reviews for Broken Pieces
littlemelonatplay chapter 2 . 4/6
Well, I was not expecting Kaoru's anger to be the deciding factor that saved her life. It was a nice surprise.
littlemelonatplay chapter 1 . 4/6
I think this is a very accurate rendition of what Battousai would have been like before he swore off killing. The plot so far is intriguing. The way you described Kaoru was well done too. I also enjoy that the stage you've been able to set up is so clear for me to read.
natysc chapter 24 . 3/16
I don't have words to describe the amazing feeling that came upon me after reading this story. It was dark, sad, beautiful. I could feel Kaoru and Kenhin's love and caring for one another, it made me cry so much...
And the end... Ah... The end reminded me of Wakatsuki-sensei's words that Kenshin deserved to be happy after everything.
Thank you, really, thank you for your writing.
kaoruca chapter 24 . 12/17/2013
No wonder why it has such an overwhelming number of reviews!
I love the story and this chapter is just... Oh, my God! It hurts.
An amazing story about an amazing couple by an amazing writer.
Good job!

(So sorry because "Complete me" is not finished. Sob)
Pale Moon Swamp chapter 24 . 12/11/2013
What an unbelievably gripping story. It swollowed me up whole. I was so spellbound by it, I read the whole thing in 3 days, unable to stop, staying up till 02:30 in the morning twice and thereby sleeping less than four hours before having to get up, because I just _had_ to know if everyone was going to be ok and what was going to happen next. Then, yesterday when I woke up and found 15 minutes extra on the clock, I decided to read a little bit more. Shouldn't have done that. They were fighting on the school's rooftop and as Kaoru cried out, I had to jump on my bike and get going, but I couldnt! So I kept reading, very quickly, because I _had to know_ and could always read it more thouroughly later (which I did) and was 10 minutes late because of that O_O. I finished reading it last night (and felt too overwhelmed to say anything even remotely constructive, so I'm doing it now, hoping that even though you are no longer active on this site, you're still receiving reviews by mail or something, because you deserve to know the impact of your -undoubtably- hard work) and I'm still ridiculously preoccupied by it.
Rustle-My-Jimmies chapter 24 . 11/29/2013
I cried so hard. Dear Christ. I just read this story this weekend, and this has to be one of the best stories I've ever read, not just fan fiction. This is truly amazing, and I actually cried so much (probably too much) during the last half of the chapter.

I realize that you haven't updated in, like, three years, but I really needed to write this.
Guest chapter 24 . 11/26/2013
I knew she would have to do something like that, but hope is the last to lose. I love it so much. You made me cry so many times!
So moving and touching.
Wow!
CaylieJelly chapter 24 . 11/5/2013
For a moment after reading the entire fic, I felt numb and then there's a sudden surge of emotion. It's immensely sad for Kaoru but the very time I knew of her secret, I thought she'll eventually use it to Kenshin. I want to lament for her is bittersweet but very beautiful fic.
Angelica chibilua chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
a decade later I still love this fanfiction with all my heart
LexiLove chapter 24 . 7/9/2013
Best story ever! :) I loved it, was in tears at the end lol, 10 out of 10 hey, yew should write more stories :)
Katara-Hatake chapter 24 . 6/27/2013
I CRIED. THIS MADE MY CRY. I DON'T LIKE CRYING.

The-one-who-is-plotting

K-H
buttercupbella chapter 24 . 6/17/2013
Usually, I send critiques for fiction that I deem as promising. I have spotted a handful of errors in grammar, spelling, and flow. But I have to say that I'm willing to disregard the criticism for a while, because I cried at this story. Although I found holes, unexplained scenarios, and awkward sentences, I have to commend you for your ability to tap the readers' emotions. Alas, I cannot use swear words here, but the only thing I have to exclaim is: THIS IS FREAKING AMAZING. You may feel honored, because I don't usually give out giddy reviews like this. Onto the sequel, then.
leopardfire chapter 24 . 4/14/2013
OMFG WHY IS THE NEAR ENDING SO FRICKIN SAD I MEAN DAMMIT GOD!D:
leopardfire chapter 22 . 4/14/2013
Really really good fanfic kinda mad though that it has to end so soon um let me explain i'm a speed reader so I shot through this fanfic without putting the phone down for one second!
Sundarii chapter 24 . 4/3/2013
Hi Linay! Just wanted to review this because it's long overdue _. I read this story when I was a lot younger, before I had a account and I just re-read this. I've been on a RuroKen fanfic reading frenzy after watching the live action movie. I wanted to thank you for writing this wonderful story-I didn't realize how much you inspired my own stories and writing style. Thanks so much! I hope you have a chance to write again-you are incredibly talented and I've looked up to and admired you since I was in high school (which feels like ages ago lol. I'm 24 now!). xo.
4,434 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »