Reviews for Broken Pieces
Nadya Lubov chapter 24 . 6/27/2009
Great story, *sniffle* why did he have to forget. Loved it :)
Nadya Lubov chapter 20 . 6/27/2009
Another great chapter! I really love the scenes with Kenshin and Kaoru together :)
Nadya Lubov chapter 10 . 6/27/2009
Yet again another amazing chapter! I love that scene with Kenshin and Kaoru, really good! Can't wait to finish it :)
Nadya Lubov chapter 9 . 6/27/2009
This story is really awesome :) I think I started reading it back in '02, and came across it again when it is all completed. I totally love it! Great! I will review again later :)
lool chapter 24 . 4/25/2009
argh! she wiped his memory? arrgh-nOnonononono! AH!

And Kensin's a POLICEMAN now? omg, i seriously hope theres a sequel lurking round ur profile someplace!lol
lool chapter 23 . 4/25/2009
ughn! KAROU? NOO! Gee, next time i head to the library i have to borrow these manga books! omg, this is an awesome story and u just make me wanna keep keep reading!
lool chapter 10 . 4/24/2009
ooh, i have no idea what i'm reading or who these characters are, and i didn't even know this manga existed at all till today-

but ur writings SO AWESOME, i'm now like ten chapters in and loving it! Jeez, i don't know which way i'm coming or going but i'm loving it!

very glad i found ur story in a favs list today:D:D
rk-san chapter 24 . 4/9/2009
Krissel Himura chapter 24 . 2/27/2009
wow! Wow! wow! this is a master piece! is this a movie script? hahahaha! Its like a movie script! a novel that can be make into a movie! hahahaha! wow! that was really amazing! So tragic.. and so angsty but really terrific! hahaha!

I'm not really a reader of AU fics but when I saw your fic I was curious why it have so many reviews.. it is my first time to see a fic receive 4k reviews! You are really a good writer! I really love your writing. and I also notice as the chapter go on you learn to use border lines now. hahahah! at first I was really confused of the sudden change of scene.

I will the sequel.. I hope its great also.. I hope Watsuki-san read this too.. Its a really new world of characters because they are so OOC that you will still love them. hahaha! so ironic. I hope the best of you. You intrigued. One of the best in ff from what I see. _
Ch0sen0ne chapter 24 . 2/26/2009
Oh, my God. I often flit from one fandom to another, and now I curse that practice. It is, after all, the reason I had never read the final few chapters of this fic that has been in the back of my mind for so many years. Bravo, Linay. You have started a revolution of your own.
ChaosHat chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
Congratulations, you've been rec'd! Your story has been chosen for the Weekly Recommendations and poll at The Readers Have Chosen (link below). Visit RHC's forum and join the growing community of authors and readers dedicated to good fanfiction!

Thank you for sharing your work with us.

ChaosHat & the community at The Readers Have Chosen

site (without spaces): thereadershavechosen . eternflame weeklyrecs . html # SDK
twin silver moons chapter 24 . 1/1/2009
good story little to much gore but still a good story keep writing 'cauas if if you do not i kiick yo buut so far into outer space you will land on pluto so keep writing it's that good
CatharticVevina chapter 15 . 12/30/2008
Uhm... isn't Ieyasu Tokugawa a historical figure in Japanese history? That kinda took me by surprise. i didn't know he was part of this fanfic as well. _

And I was just wondering when Sano, Yahiko, Misao and all the other original characters of Rurouni Kenshin will be able to come in the plot. Ah well... I'll just continue reading.

And try to use lines to separate different scenes. It confuses me when the scene is all about Kaoru and Kenshin then the next, Takasugi and Katsura comes in suddenly.

More Kaoru x Kenshin moments! XD *sigh* Kenshin is just SO stubborn... It makes me want to walk up to him and slap some sense into him, if i could. P

And I can't believe that Kaoru is still capable of smiling after all that she's been through! Poor girl... Kenshin's stubbornness just makes it worse. What the heck.

Keep up the good work. :
Ninjaru chapter 24 . 12/16/2008
Oh wow, I really loved this story. The plot was incredible, and the way you portrayed the characters was fantasic. I look forward to reading the next part of this story.

sealgirl09 chapter 24 . 12/13/2008
This is such a beautiful story! I am looking forward to the sequal _
4,452 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »