Reviews for Broken Pieces
ChaosHat chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
Congratulations, you've been rec'd! Your story has been chosen for the Weekly Recommendations and poll at The Readers Have Chosen (link below). Visit RHC's forum and join the growing community of authors and readers dedicated to good fanfiction!

Thank you for sharing your work with us.

ChaosHat & the community at The Readers Have Chosen

site (without spaces): thereadershavechosen . eternflame weeklyrecs . html # SDK
twin silver moons chapter 24 . 1/1/2009
good story little to much gore but still a good story keep writing 'cauas if if you do not i kiick yo buut so far into outer space you will land on pluto so keep writing it's that good
CatharticVevina chapter 15 . 12/30/2008
Uhm... isn't Ieyasu Tokugawa a historical figure in Japanese history? That kinda took me by surprise. i didn't know he was part of this fanfic as well. _

And I was just wondering when Sano, Yahiko, Misao and all the other original characters of Rurouni Kenshin will be able to come in the plot. Ah well... I'll just continue reading.

And try to use lines to separate different scenes. It confuses me when the scene is all about Kaoru and Kenshin then the next, Takasugi and Katsura comes in suddenly.

More Kaoru x Kenshin moments! XD *sigh* Kenshin is just SO stubborn... It makes me want to walk up to him and slap some sense into him, if i could. P

And I can't believe that Kaoru is still capable of smiling after all that she's been through! Poor girl... Kenshin's stubbornness just makes it worse. What the heck.

Keep up the good work. :
Ninjaru chapter 24 . 12/16/2008
Oh wow, I really loved this story. The plot was incredible, and the way you portrayed the characters was fantasic. I look forward to reading the next part of this story.

Ninjaru
sealgirl09 chapter 24 . 12/13/2008
This is such a beautiful story! I am looking forward to the sequal _
ayasora chapter 19 . 12/5/2008
well damn.

you can't be kissin kaoru like that, and then the next minute physically abusing her. lmao. wtf? thats so messed up. lol
ayasora chapter 18 . 12/5/2008
Takasugi, seated across the room from her, suddenly broke out into uncontrollable chuckles. “Damn,” he choked through the laughter.

lmao! XD omfg. i couldn't stop laughing either. lol.

even tho Takasugi is like an old pervert, he's starting to grow on me.

and i guess there is some sympathy because of Uno also...
ayasora chapter 10 . 12/4/2008
COLD shower. lmao
ayasora chapter 6 . 12/4/2008
roflmao. XD
ayasora chapter 2 . 12/4/2008
lmao. ive gotta say that the song i'm currently listening does not go with the mood of this chapter. lol. XD Jack Mannequin's 'Dark Blue.'
ayasora chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
dude, i am about to take a HUGE, HUGE breath because after a long, long time-like maybe a year or two? before you started with the sequel-

I am finally going to read this all over again. XD

i am friggin excited. lol.

i know it's gonna be an intense and crazy ride.

but i think ill be able to make it through in one piece. lmao.

here i go!
bowlfullofcherries chapter 5 . 10/30/2008
i've kind of fallen into this state of ennui. shameful, really. but that last scene was somethin' to talk about. beautiful.

thanks for the read.
Kaiya chapter 24 . 10/14/2008
So, I'm pretty much in love with this story and your writing in general. I read this story first about 4 years ago, and today while aimlessly daydreaming, it popped into my head and I couldnt help but go read it again.

Needless to say, I think it was even better the second time.

There are far too many aspects of this story that I love, and it would take endless text space to tell you about all of them.

Im sure you know what a great writer you are anyway :]

Hope to see some more for 'Complete Me' Sometime in the near future too!
cypris88 chapter 7 . 10/5/2008
Love the dialogue at the very end of this chapter! These two characters are interesting and well written, with distinct personalities and motives. Looking forward to reading more chapters.
katato2013 chapter 24 . 9/26/2008
That chapter made me cry...
4,442 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »