Reviews for Broken Pieces
RedWingedAngel002 chapter 4 . 8/13/2009
Whao XD Now this is getting interesting.

RedWingedAngel002 chapter 3 . 8/13/2009
Kickass job. X3

RedWingedAngel002 chapter 2 . 8/13/2009
Ek! Love it! XD

RedWingedAngel002 chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
O! Chills man! Keep it up! D

awesomenessisRENT chapter 24 . 8/6/2009
holy shit... i spent two days reading this entire story. it took me at least 14 hours of straight reading to finish it (or at least it feels like it) it made me cry and it made me laugh... i don't usually express my emotions out loud when i am reading something but i was crying during this last chapter... it really hit me deep. you are an amazing writer with a true gift. you know what you are doing and you know how to turn a simple fanfiction story into an amazing novel with everything a good book would have in it... the last time i cried this much was when i finished watching wolf's rain... that's saying something because i don't cry for a lot of animes and such. you have a gift. keep going!
lotusCloud chapter 24 . 7/17/2009
wow lovely ending. while fluff ones are always nice, endings such as yours are so much more powerful and emotional. (aka i was silently bawling my eyes out at the end haha)

wonderful job and i am looking forward to seeing how a sequel works its way into this.
ErrorDexis chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
I think you have to know that of all the stories i've read in my five years on fanfic broken peices was the only one that moved me to tears. I swear, I couldn't stop them as I read the last chapter and when I was done, I turned off my computer and just started bawling my eyes out. I felt for the characters that much.

Thanks for the experience.

It was a great ride.
arcanelies chapter 24 . 7/3/2009
This story was wonderfully written and I enjoyed it immensely! Thank you so much for this beautiful piece of work.
HeidiBax chapter 24 . 6/28/2009
What a great story!
Nadya Lubov chapter 24 . 6/27/2009
Great story, *sniffle* why did he have to forget. Loved it :)
Nadya Lubov chapter 20 . 6/27/2009
Another great chapter! I really love the scenes with Kenshin and Kaoru together :)
Nadya Lubov chapter 10 . 6/27/2009
Yet again another amazing chapter! I love that scene with Kenshin and Kaoru, really good! Can't wait to finish it :)
Nadya Lubov chapter 9 . 6/27/2009
This story is really awesome :) I think I started reading it back in '02, and came across it again when it is all completed. I totally love it! Great! I will review again later :)
lool chapter 24 . 4/25/2009
argh! she wiped his memory? arrgh-nOnonononono! AH!

And Kensin's a POLICEMAN now? omg, i seriously hope theres a sequel lurking round ur profile someplace!lol
lool chapter 23 . 4/25/2009
ughn! KAROU? NOO! Gee, next time i head to the library i have to borrow these manga books! omg, this is an awesome story and u just make me wanna keep keep reading!
4,461 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »