Reviews for Broken Pieces
InARealPickle chapter 24 . 2/18/2016
Beautiful and heartbreaking.
ahsoei chapter 24 . 1/26/2016
Wow, I've never seen such a dark side of Samurai X before. Great job! (Y)
Maria-Reynne chapter 24 . 10/20/2015
This is honest to God one of the best stories I have ever read in my life! Kudos to you for creating and sharing such a masterpiece! xoxo
Kinsutenekochan chapter 24 . 3/30/2015
Wow. I honestly have to say i cried during this chapter. I wasnt sure I would like it but this story grew on me. But I honestly have to say I hate the ending! It is good, but having him forget hiten mitsurugi let alone Karou is just... This story was very well writen but it is certianly not one of my favorites, sorry! I am glad you at least had them meet again, so there is that. Keep writing!
orchid14 chapter 24 . 2/26/2015
Boohoooo ;_; so touching, so tear-jerking! Absolutely fantastic fanfiction. You make me proud to be a fellow RK fan (of course we're entirely the same though, because your writing skills are GREAT!). Thank you for the heart-wrenching story, and thank you for letting KenKao find each other again!
Fallenmiko chapter 24 . 2/24/2015
You are incredibly amazing. I absolutely adore this story, it remains a favorite of mine and this is the second time I've read it. I really enjoyed reading it, thank you so much for writing such a great fic! I can't wait to read the sequel!
Guest chapter 24 . 2/10/2015
Well, dammit, I still find myself in tears over this even when I've read this countless times before.

So painfully, painfully beautiful.

PS. I *still* hope you fund your muse and time to finish Complete Me. :)
Kaotic I. Deas chapter 24 . 1/23/2015
I believe I've commented on this chapter before. Regardless, I just wanted to add another review to the thousands you have received. Thank you, sincerely, for this contribution to fanfiction. It's simply an amazing emotional roller coaster ride you have your readers succumb to throughout this fantastic tale. I've thought about this tale several times since reading it originally. I hoped I would forget about the ending, so I could re-read it and experience everything anew. However, I couldn't. Regardless I still have tear streaming down my face. Such a great, yet tragic love story.

Thank you for your contribution!
Celindia chapter 24 . 1/15/2015
I like thiss so much but i'm a bit sadden at the end :(
Meffisto chapter 24 . 8/4/2014
*sniffing. I read this fanfic within 12 hours with just two bathroom breaks in between. And for that I am glad. :3 Awesome, awesome story. It's written unconventionally, the pacing is dynamic and the sequences are exhilarating. I've never imagined Kenshin and Kaoru quite like this. I also loved how some situations mirror some of the actual happenings in the anime. Great vision and writing. :)
Serenity Blossom chapter 24 . 7/19/2014
Perfect ending.
littlemelonatplay chapter 2 . 4/6/2014
Well, I was not expecting Kaoru's anger to be the deciding factor that saved her life. It was a nice surprise.
littlemelonatplay chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
I think this is a very accurate rendition of what Battousai would have been like before he swore off killing. The plot so far is intriguing. The way you described Kaoru was well done too. I also enjoy that the stage you've been able to set up is so clear for me to read.
natysc chapter 24 . 3/16/2014
I don't have words to describe the amazing feeling that came upon me after reading this story. It was dark, sad, beautiful. I could feel Kaoru and Kenhin's love and caring for one another, it made me cry so much...
And the end... Ah... The end reminded me of Wakatsuki-sensei's words that Kenshin deserved to be happy after everything.
Thank you, really, thank you for your writing.
kaoruca chapter 24 . 12/17/2013
No wonder why it has such an overwhelming number of reviews!
I love the story and this chapter is just... Oh, my God! It hurts.
An amazing story about an amazing couple by an amazing writer.
Good job!

(So sorry because "Complete me" is not finished. Sob)
4,460 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »