Reviews for Broken Pieces
CaylieJelly chapter 24 . 11/5/2013
For a moment after reading the entire fic, I felt numb and then there's a sudden surge of emotion. It's immensely sad for Kaoru but the very time I knew of her secret, I thought she'll eventually use it to Kenshin. I want to lament for her is bittersweet but very beautiful fic.
Angelica chibilua chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
a decade later I still love this fanfiction with all my heart
LexiLove chapter 24 . 7/9/2013
Best story ever! :) I loved it, was in tears at the end lol, 10 out of 10 hey, yew should write more stories :)
1234dghgfj chapter 24 . 6/27/2013
I CRIED. THIS MADE MY CRY. I DON'T LIKE CRYING.

The-one-who-is-plotting

K-H
buttercupbella chapter 24 . 6/17/2013
Usually, I send critiques for fiction that I deem as promising. I have spotted a handful of errors in grammar, spelling, and flow. But I have to say that I'm willing to disregard the criticism for a while, because I cried at this story. Although I found holes, unexplained scenarios, and awkward sentences, I have to commend you for your ability to tap the readers' emotions. Alas, I cannot use swear words here, but the only thing I have to exclaim is: THIS IS FREAKING AMAZING. You may feel honored, because I don't usually give out giddy reviews like this. Onto the sequel, then.
leopardfire chapter 24 . 4/14/2013
OMFG WHY IS THE NEAR ENDING SO FRICKIN SAD I MEAN DAMMIT GOD!D:
leopardfire chapter 22 . 4/14/2013
Really really good fanfic kinda mad though that it has to end so soon um let me explain i'm a speed reader so I shot through this fanfic without putting the phone down for one second!
Sundarii chapter 24 . 4/3/2013
Hi Linay! Just wanted to review this because it's long overdue _. I read this story when I was a lot younger, before I had a account and I just re-read this. I've been on a RuroKen fanfic reading frenzy after watching the live action movie. I wanted to thank you for writing this wonderful story-I didn't realize how much you inspired my own stories and writing style. Thanks so much! I hope you have a chance to write again-you are incredibly talented and I've looked up to and admired you since I was in high school (which feels like ages ago lol. I'm 24 now!). xo.
sinner10301989 chapter 24 . 3/1/2013
I know that because your last update was back in 07 you may never see this review. Regardless, I wanted to let you know that this has been one of my favorite stories on here since I started reading fanfictions back in early high school. Very well written. ] I hope this brightens your day if you ever see it.

Ashleigh
Capt'n Blue chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
Just to say, I read this and I simply couldn't stop! Sometimes a little rough around the edges, but in all seriousness a beautiful and heart-wrenching story! I hope in your next one, Kouru somehow is forced to give Kenshin his memory back. I would LOVE to read that. *does a little giddy dance*
Demona3870 chapter 16 . 2/18/2013
BEST. KISSING SCENE. EVER. You're AWESOME.
Azure Shine chapter 24 . 2/5/2013
OH, sad ending -_- i read you make seque this story, i hope that is happy ending :)
Guest chapter 24 . 1/27/2013
Omg i love it this made me cry!
JasmineDragon22 chapter 24 . 1/21/2013
What an awesome story I was so hooked from beginning to end! Can't wait to read the sequel :)
Anfitrite-aquarius chapter 24 . 1/13/2013
i have no words, i read this in a day! what a excelent fic! love it! great great work!
4,442 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »