Reviews for Broken Pieces
Gladiel chapter 3 . 4/23/2002
Cool! Continue please! _ This is real good!

Could you please e-mail me when the next chapter is up?

my address:
Gypsy-chan chapter 3 . 4/23/2002
Wow! This story is awesome! I was thinking on doing something like this, but hey, you're doing great! So, I'll sit back and enjoy this fantastic story! Hurry with the next chapter._
Jin Nori chapter 3 . 4/23/2002
This is wonderful!

_
Mry chapter 3 . 4/23/2002
My, my, my...this fic is going to have a good end, right? Please? Because it would be great if he would just fall in love with her...'kay? Ja and update as soon as you can!
chibi-angel3 chapter 3 . 4/23/2002
please... please update soon! the chase was really great! will this have romance? please update soon! i love the way you made kaoru strong! the way she fought back and the way she was enraged... fire amber meets calm blue... oops enraged blue for this matter )
TigerWolf chapter 3 . 4/23/2002
This is very intresting. I was suprised to see it modern times, but never the less it sparked my intrested. I like how Kaoru was able to defend herself some. And it was a nice ending to this chapter. Good job. -TigerWolf
SAGE25 chapter 2 . 4/23/2002
I did a little halt with the "another day, another dollar" attitude, even from the Battousai, but I'm not OOC-centric so it did not stop me from absolutly loving the whole kit and kaboodle. The fight scene with Aoshi was FAB. Do not make your fans wait too long for the next chapter.
SAGE25 chapter 1 . 4/23/2002
EMBRACE THE DARK SIDE

There was a prudish woman in my poetry workshop but we successfully corrupted her. By the end of the semester her writing was hotter than the rest of us combined. I have faith in you ;-)
Tsuki-sama chapter 2 . 4/23/2002
Cute! I love BATTOUSAI he is sooooo sexy!

Now could u please write the next chapter k? .
april chapter 2 . 4/23/2002
Very interesting story...loved reading it. Please continue.
yue chapter 2 . 4/23/2002
wow *lets out a breath* that was incredible.. i really want to know what happens next.. by the way, who is kaoru? she seems like some international target or something.. and kenshin is so hot aoshi too *drool* i'm just wondering though, if kaoru would just turn around and bonk him on the head.. not likely ne? she seems more 'calm' here.. continue ne?
Inuki chapter 2 . 4/23/2002
I enjoyed reading your AU dark Kenshin fic. This is really intersting. I wonder though, what kind of experiment is Kaoru going through? It gave me a Clover like feeling. Anyways, Thank you for sharing this story. I hope to read more soon.
nameless chapter 2 . 4/23/2002
Please update this fic soon! I want to know what happen next! Onegai! You have a very interesting plot. .

Ja ne! .
carlyd chapter 2 . 4/23/2002
ooooh! I have to say i was pretty darn excited to see another story of yours up here. And i wasn't to be dissapointed i see. Already I'm intrigued and really would like to see the next chapter. Soon. Awesome.
MP chapter 2 . 4/23/2002
grr.. another cliffhanger! you made me curious, Linay-san. please update soon, i like it.
4,441 | « Prev Page 1 .. 285 292 293 294 295 296 .. Last Next »