Reviews for Broken Pieces
Mry chapter 4 . 4/25/2002
GOD! This is completly involving! Amazing! Oh my...Can you please continue as soon as you can...I just LOVE Kaoru's atitude towards the danger...is she going to die? you know what? I hope not! And you MUST explain just WHO is Kaoru, because she seems an important person...and why was she at the clinic and ARGH! too many questions! anyway, UPDATE SOON! ja!
mama-sama chapter 4 . 4/25/2002
i loved how you protrayed kaoru! excellent chapter by the way!
marstanuki chapter 3 . 4/25/2002
why is kenshin so mean to her...why...why...why?
Rei2 chapter 3 . 4/24/2002
WOW ! i'm in suspense! Please keep typing. I want to know what happens! Please e-mail me when you update! write the name of the story, too, please. and possibly a link.
april chapter 3 . 4/24/2002
Definitely continue!
yue chapter 3 . 4/24/2002
ha! i knew battou-chan couldn't bear to kill kaoru.. anywayz, poor aoshi, he's going thru so much pain ne? hope he recovers soon.. i still don't know who kaoru is.. and kenshin, "he'll kill her after he satisfied his curiosity" hmm.. wonder what he'll do.

u're rite, kaoru's more like kaoru now, the being angry part i mean.. well, guess there's going to be an interesting scene between kaoru & battousai later on ne? please continue and fast!
nameless chapter 3 . 4/24/2002
Wow, I thought Kenshin will lost himself in her eyes and halt his attack but he did not. What a determine assasin, although later he still sort of hold back his attack. .~

Keep up the good work! Ja ne. .
Jason M. Lee chapter 3 . 4/24/2002
*rubs head sheepishly* ah heh... go ahead. the actual quote is found at maigo-chan's RK translation site: . vol. 19, part 165.

actual phrase: "though i bear you no grudge, for the sake of the new era, i must have your deaths."

Kaoru taken in by Battousai, even though he nearly got outwitted by her. *face lights up at the possibilities but gets Ryu Tsui Sen into the first layer of hell*
omochi chapter 3 . 4/24/2002
ooooo...this reminds me of that cricle around the moon story...except without the vampires...very good!...I like it...keep up the great work...
Leigh chapter 3 . 4/23/2002
I LOVE IT! I loved Kaoru fighting the Battousai! I loved how the Battousai took her! YOU ARE GREAT! This so far is the best that I have read! CONTINUE! I demand MORE!
le bleu phenix chapter 3 . 4/23/2002
wow this is great! can't wait for the next chapters! so mysterious . . . hmmmm, i wonder why battousai took kaoru . . . ?
sage chapter 3 . 4/23/2002
Hey, the world is boring without some OOCness! Why would I read something that just explores what sides of the characters are already seen in the series canon? And as far as original OOCnes goes, this is some of the best. I swear I don't see angry Kaorus nearly enough (yelling-at-yahiko mode does not count). This was fast to catch my interest because it's got a whole bunch of space for very different events.
Winter-Dragon chapter 3 . 4/23/2002
What an excellent part! Go Kaoru! Very resourceful of her, too, with the chair and the night-stick, and the mop; our girl's got a brain! ) Now I can't wait to read what happens between her and Kenshin! Keep it coming!
no longer a fanfiction writer chapter 3 . 4/23/2002
"kicking Aoshi’s legs in" ...lol! I don't know why, but I laughed when I read that _ I suppose it's because that is just such a Kaoru thing to do! And tripping the Battousai with the mop... *grins*. Go Kaoru!

You scared me for awhile there, when the Battousai swung his sword down. I thought, 'Oh, no, he couldn't have killed her, it's only chapter 2!' ...whew. I'm glad she ok. Well, good cliffhanger. Can't wait for another.
Colleen chapter 3 . 4/23/2002
Ah yes, evil cliffhanger. Thank you for putting this chapter out so quickly, I'd have gone bonkers otherwise. Great chase scene, I feel out of breath myself. That's more like Kaoru, throwing chairs,saving bodyguards,attacking with mops and ticked off all the way(you go girl). Must know what Battousai is going to do, must have more, please.
4,460 | « Prev Page 1 .. 285 292 293 294 295 296 297 .. Last Next »