Reviews for Broken Pieces
Leigh chapter 3 . 4/23/2002
I LOVE IT! I loved Kaoru fighting the Battousai! I loved how the Battousai took her! YOU ARE GREAT! This so far is the best that I have read! CONTINUE! I demand MORE!
le bleu phenix chapter 3 . 4/23/2002
wow this is great! can't wait for the next chapters! so mysterious . . . hmmmm, i wonder why battousai took kaoru . . . ?
sage chapter 3 . 4/23/2002
Hey, the world is boring without some OOCness! Why would I read something that just explores what sides of the characters are already seen in the series canon? And as far as original OOCnes goes, this is some of the best. I swear I don't see angry Kaorus nearly enough (yelling-at-yahiko mode does not count). This was fast to catch my interest because it's got a whole bunch of space for very different events.
Winter-Dragon chapter 3 . 4/23/2002
What an excellent part! Go Kaoru! Very resourceful of her, too, with the chair and the night-stick, and the mop; our girl's got a brain! ) Now I can't wait to read what happens between her and Kenshin! Keep it coming!
no longer a fanfiction writer chapter 3 . 4/23/2002
"kicking Aoshi’s legs in" ...lol! I don't know why, but I laughed when I read that _ I suppose it's because that is just such a Kaoru thing to do! And tripping the Battousai with the mop... *grins*. Go Kaoru!

You scared me for awhile there, when the Battousai swung his sword down. I thought, 'Oh, no, he couldn't have killed her, it's only chapter 2!' ...whew. I'm glad she ok. Well, good cliffhanger. Can't wait for another.
Colleen chapter 3 . 4/23/2002
Ah yes, evil cliffhanger. Thank you for putting this chapter out so quickly, I'd have gone bonkers otherwise. Great chase scene, I feel out of breath myself. That's more like Kaoru, throwing chairs,saving bodyguards,attacking with mops and ticked off all the way(you go girl). Must know what Battousai is going to do, must have more, please.
Nim chapter 3 . 4/23/2002
Hey good combination of suspense and slight humor. I love it already.
mama-sama chapter 3 . 4/23/2002
more! more! i can't wait for more!
Battousai angel1 chapter 3 . 4/23/2002
wai! i was hoping for an update, but i didn't think it would be this fast! . ah. much better now that at least, i'm not in such a large cliffhanger . update again soon! ja ne!
Chibi Miffy chapter 3 . 4/23/2002
PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ put up the next chapter as soon as possible!
Gladiel chapter 3 . 4/23/2002
Cool! Continue please! _ This is real good!

Could you please e-mail me when the next chapter is up?

my address:
Gypsy-chan chapter 3 . 4/23/2002
Wow! This story is awesome! I was thinking on doing something like this, but hey, you're doing great! So, I'll sit back and enjoy this fantastic story! Hurry with the next chapter._
Jin Nori chapter 3 . 4/23/2002
This is wonderful!

_
Mry chapter 3 . 4/23/2002
My, my, my...this fic is going to have a good end, right? Please? Because it would be great if he would just fall in love with her...'kay? Ja and update as soon as you can!
chibi-angel3 chapter 3 . 4/23/2002
please... please update soon! the chase was really great! will this have romance? please update soon! i love the way you made kaoru strong! the way she fought back and the way she was enraged... fire amber meets calm blue... oops enraged blue for this matter )
4,451 | « Prev Page 1 .. 285 292 293 294 295 296 .. Last Next »