Reviews for Broken Pieces
Pale Moon Swamp chapter 24 . 12/11/2013
What an unbelievably gripping story. It swollowed me up whole. I was so spellbound by it, I read the whole thing in 3 days, unable to stop, staying up till 02:30 in the morning twice and thereby sleeping less than four hours before having to get up, because I just _had_ to know if everyone was going to be ok and what was going to happen next. Then, yesterday when I woke up and found 15 minutes extra on the clock, I decided to read a little bit more. Shouldn't have done that. They were fighting on the school's rooftop and as Kaoru cried out, I had to jump on my bike and get going, but I couldnt! So I kept reading, very quickly, because I _had to know_ and could always read it more thouroughly later (which I did) and was 10 minutes late because of that O_O. I finished reading it last night (and felt too overwhelmed to say anything even remotely constructive, so I'm doing it now, hoping that even though you are no longer active on this site, you're still receiving reviews by mail or something, because you deserve to know the impact of your -undoubtably- hard work) and I'm still ridiculously preoccupied by it.
Rustle-My-Jimmies chapter 24 . 11/29/2013
I cried so hard. Dear Christ. I just read this story this weekend, and this has to be one of the best stories I've ever read, not just fan fiction. This is truly amazing, and I actually cried so much (probably too much) during the last half of the chapter.

I realize that you haven't updated in, like, three years, but I really needed to write this.
Guest chapter 24 . 11/26/2013
I knew she would have to do something like that, but hope is the last to lose. I love it so much. You made me cry so many times!
So moving and touching.
Wow!
CaylieJelly chapter 24 . 11/5/2013
For a moment after reading the entire fic, I felt numb and then there's a sudden surge of emotion. It's immensely sad for Kaoru but the very time I knew of her secret, I thought she'll eventually use it to Kenshin. I want to lament for her is bittersweet but very beautiful fic.
Angelica chibilua chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
a decade later I still love this fanfiction with all my heart
LexiLove chapter 24 . 7/9/2013
Best story ever! :) I loved it, was in tears at the end lol, 10 out of 10 hey, yew should write more stories :)
1234dghgfj chapter 24 . 6/27/2013
I CRIED. THIS MADE MY CRY. I DON'T LIKE CRYING.

The-one-who-is-plotting

K-H
apastron chapter 24 . 6/17/2013
Usually, I send critiques for fiction that I deem as promising. I have spotted a handful of errors in grammar, spelling, and flow. But I have to say that I'm willing to disregard the criticism for a while, because I cried at this story. Although I found holes, unexplained scenarios, and awkward sentences, I have to commend you for your ability to tap the readers' emotions. Alas, I cannot use swear words here, but the only thing I have to exclaim is: THIS IS FREAKING AMAZING. You may feel honored, because I don't usually give out giddy reviews like this. Onto the sequel, then.
leopardfire chapter 24 . 4/14/2013
OMFG WHY IS THE NEAR ENDING SO FRICKIN SAD I MEAN DAMMIT GOD!D:
leopardfire chapter 22 . 4/14/2013
Really really good fanfic kinda mad though that it has to end so soon um let me explain i'm a speed reader so I shot through this fanfic without putting the phone down for one second!
Sundarii chapter 24 . 4/3/2013
Hi Linay! Just wanted to review this because it's long overdue _. I read this story when I was a lot younger, before I had a account and I just re-read this. I've been on a RuroKen fanfic reading frenzy after watching the live action movie. I wanted to thank you for writing this wonderful story-I didn't realize how much you inspired my own stories and writing style. Thanks so much! I hope you have a chance to write again-you are incredibly talented and I've looked up to and admired you since I was in high school (which feels like ages ago lol. I'm 24 now!). xo.
sinner10301989 chapter 24 . 3/1/2013
I know that because your last update was back in 07 you may never see this review. Regardless, I wanted to let you know that this has been one of my favorite stories on here since I started reading fanfictions back in early high school. Very well written. ] I hope this brightens your day if you ever see it.

Ashleigh
Capt'n Blue chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
Just to say, I read this and I simply couldn't stop! Sometimes a little rough around the edges, but in all seriousness a beautiful and heart-wrenching story! I hope in your next one, Kouru somehow is forced to give Kenshin his memory back. I would LOVE to read that. *does a little giddy dance*
Demona3870 chapter 16 . 2/18/2013
BEST. KISSING SCENE. EVER. You're AWESOME.
Azure Shine chapter 24 . 2/5/2013
OH, sad ending -_- i read you make seque this story, i hope that is happy ending :)
4,460 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »