Reviews for Broken Pieces
leopardfire chapter 22 . 4/14/2013
Really really good fanfic kinda mad though that it has to end so soon um let me explain i'm a speed reader so I shot through this fanfic without putting the phone down for one second!
Sundarii chapter 24 . 4/3/2013
Hi Linay! Just wanted to review this because it's long overdue _. I read this story when I was a lot younger, before I had a account and I just re-read this. I've been on a RuroKen fanfic reading frenzy after watching the live action movie. I wanted to thank you for writing this wonderful story-I didn't realize how much you inspired my own stories and writing style. Thanks so much! I hope you have a chance to write again-you are incredibly talented and I've looked up to and admired you since I was in high school (which feels like ages ago lol. I'm 24 now!). xo.
sinner10301989 chapter 24 . 3/1/2013
I know that because your last update was back in 07 you may never see this review. Regardless, I wanted to let you know that this has been one of my favorite stories on here since I started reading fanfictions back in early high school. Very well written. ] I hope this brightens your day if you ever see it.

Ashleigh
Capt'n Blue chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
Just to say, I read this and I simply couldn't stop! Sometimes a little rough around the edges, but in all seriousness a beautiful and heart-wrenching story! I hope in your next one, Kouru somehow is forced to give Kenshin his memory back. I would LOVE to read that. *does a little giddy dance*
Demona3870 chapter 16 . 2/18/2013
BEST. KISSING SCENE. EVER. You're AWESOME.
Azure Shine chapter 24 . 2/5/2013
OH, sad ending -_- i read you make seque this story, i hope that is happy ending :)
Guest chapter 24 . 1/27/2013
Omg i love it this made me cry!
JasmineDragon22 chapter 24 . 1/21/2013
What an awesome story I was so hooked from beginning to end! Can't wait to read the sequel :)
Anfitrite-aquarius chapter 24 . 1/13/2013
i have no words, i read this in a day! what a excelent fic! love it! great great work!
Hana-chanS2 chapter 18 . 12/15/2012
Omg "the will to protect is infinitely more powerful than the will to destroy." LOOOOL the cheesiness. i was laughing so hard i almost dropped my phone. but overall the story is good.
SleevedWhiteSnow chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
Added this to my alert to read later a while ago, and what can I say? This my absolute favorite Rurouni Kenshin story. I just love your writing style and you captured the moments perfectly, it's hard to stop reading. Well done, and congratulations on over 4000 reviews, 'cause this sure deserves it!
Tsukiko Saito chapter 24 . 12/2/2012
Beautiful just beautiful... A bittersweet ending for one of my favorite couples. This is the first RK fanfiction (or overall fanfiction stories) that made tears in my eyes. I am so glad that I take a chance to finish it even though I sometimes avoid reading it fearing that it made may end up in a tragic-sort of ending.

Overall, one of the best fanfiction stories I have ever read. Hope you update its sequel...
celestialdimplez chapter 24 . 11/21/2012
I kid you not when I say this. Best fanfic I have read on here period!
kwangie chapter 24 . 10/20/2012
TT that's me now...but im not allowing the tears to fall coz im not the only person in the room. although i wanted to read it alone so that i could allow my tears, i couldn't stop myself from finishing it all.

i kinda miss the protective battosai than the clueless rurouni haha loved it anyway..there's something missing though...the lemon what happened to it? lol i was kinda excited in reading those parts (especially their first time!) coz you seem very good at them. its always my cherry on top of every fanfiction i read. hopefully there's a link to it somewhere :)

Thank you again, glad i read your fic even though im usually not into AUs
Illusions of Dreaming chapter 24 . 10/5/2012
gah! D': this is such a beautiful story! the character development is beautiful, you didn't rush the romance and let it slowly develop, it's really hard to find romance stories that don't leap straight to LOVE-AT-FIRST-SIGHT thing xD
this is beautiful xD please update the sequel soon! I'd love to read more about Kenshin and Kaoru 33
4,451 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »