Reviews for Broken Pieces
deal-with-it chapter 17 . 2/17/2012
It's been ten years since you started posting this wonderful fan fic, and still, in 2012, I love reading it again and again. Thank you so much for such a wonderful, one-of-a-kind fan fic!

-Laichi .
whittney chapter 24 . 2/15/2012
Hello, i am writing ths review, say, 1 week aftr reading your story. Your creation was somethng to commend because of its very, and i mean very, really very great style of writing. Two thumbs up.

I thnk you deserve an honest review at the very least.

There were so many episodes that were so sad, so heartbreaking, and i just love the angst in it. I especially love the part where Katsura showed Kenshn the video where Kauro removd hs memory(8 strikes me as s0mthng sweet, hmm), and of course the dilemma of Kauro on the later part of d story.

I do not, howevr, quite agree to the methods of both Katsura and Hiko of totalLy eradicAting the "hitokiri" in Kenshin's mem0ry, althougH i underStand their reas0ns behind such difficult decision. Hey, i actualLy had piloerection and my chest ached as i read that chapter..

It was beauTifulLy madE, and that, i'm telLing you, is the understatement of the centUry. . :D

YOU are a great writer.

Whittney.

P.s. Am a Filipin0, toO. Am proud of you.
chibi.bg chapter 24 . 2/2/2012
great work! you are a great author! I'm looking forward to the sequel and I have an idea for it that I think it'll be helpful

I'll sent you a mail about it and if you like my idea you can use it!

so I'm giving my best wishes to continue writing cause you're real talented!

oh and thank you !
Queen Emily the Diligent chapter 24 . 1/28/2012
Oh my gosh I'm crying. This is amazing. I'm so reading the sequel!
Sarah-Lilium chapter 24 . 6/27/2011
Just doing some rereading. Just so you know, I love you! xD This inspires me.
hanajimasaki chapter 24 . 6/5/2011
wow ang galing mo ms. linay! astig yung story na gnawa m. i really liked it! kaya pla nanalo k ng rk reader's choice award eh coz u really deserve it. im looking forward for the other unique,thrilling,and wonderful fics that u'll write :) u're a great author. tnx! -hanajima_saki
Kamui-Lyn chapter 24 . 5/29/2011
I absolutely love this fic. It was amazing to read but the end broke my heart.

It's so sad that he forgot! How could Katsura be so unforgivable! He ruined Kenshin's life to make a "new Tokyo" and then decided he needed to get rid of Kenshin because he didn't belong in the new Tokyo he helped create! UGH! He makes me so mad! So exiting! Usually I don't like AU's and only read fictions that take place in the official timeline and follows the storyline but this story has completely changed my prespective. I cannot put into words how much I love this story. It was kind of unexpected how in the end Kenshin says "that I am". I've been reading this story for three days straight (didn't even get any sleep saturday night) so I'm so used to the "battousai" Kenshin.

Anyway, I can't wait to read the sequel! So exiting! ttfn!
Sailor Pandabear chapter 24 . 12/28/2010
nice
beybladegal24 chapter 24 . 12/26/2010
Oh my GOSH!...that was amazing! i'm at a loss 4 words! i satyed up untill 5:00 in the morning finishing this story and i have to say i and very happy with it! U R AWSOME!
aelis4 chapter 20 . 12/26/2010
Best chapter EVA I LOVE LUV IT I WANT u 2 know I HATE WHAT U DID IN THE LAST LIKE 2 OAR 3 CHS I MEAN COME ON
asexual anoyance chapter 17 . 12/19/2010
nincompoop!

i haven't heard that word in a long time
aelis4 chapter 24 . 12/7/2010
ARE YIU FUCKEN STUPID THEY WERE MADE FOR EACH OTHER YOU TOOK THAT AFTER THEY HAD SEX AND EVERYTHING YOUR FUCKEN STUPID
jorie chapter 24 . 12/7/2010
aw.. the ending was nice :)

thanks for sharing this.. i enjoyed reading it...
Kipcha chapter 24 . 12/2/2010
I sincerely hope that you realise that you are an artist. Honestly, not only was that the best Ruruouni Kenshin fic I have read to date, but one of the best fics I have read, period. Very well done and with very, very few spelling/grammical errors. Excellent, excellent. I simply cannot wait to read the sequel!
Crys chapter 24 . 10/17/2010
No matter how many times I read this it never fails to make me bawl my eyes out. The best stories are the ones, no matter how many times you read them you still feel the same raw emotion. You have achieved that with this masterpiece. Thank you!
4,442 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »