Reviews for Paper Cranes
Ani Mei chapter 1 . 4/22
I like the twist of the established relationship. Rereading to see if I can pick up the hints. Don't hex me, but so cute! I really enjoy reading the notes to others as well and it shows how far Draco has come.
I know okay chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
Cute.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
Cute! I also feel the same way about Draco being best friends with Blaise. I like the thought about them being best buddies!
natsuki23 chapter 1 . 12/25/2013
So cute!
Graffiti-Kami chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
I won't call Draco cute, I won't call him cute, I won't- oh what the heck. Draco was so freaking cute folding all of those cranes like that!
Zang Bluetterfly chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
Nice notes and origami. I want to get one too.
Deanadelyon chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
Aw. This was so cute! :) Nice job, very good work here. I adored Draco's note to Harry 3 haha, great.
Drarry Lover chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
OmG, that was so sweet!
Lilic Vanity chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
This story is possibly the cutest one shot I've ever read. I loved it!
kalyra666 chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
I loved it! Will I be hexed if I say that your Draco is super cute? I totally did not expect them to be together already, so it was an absolute surprise...

Sent from my iPad via Pocket Fiction
Filthy Absinthe chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
Draco is c... well he's adorable :D Nice os !
Crimefire chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
Very cute! Your English is extremely good! I cant even tell that its your second language. HI-FIVE AUSTRALIA!
zambehrules chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
my heart... how does this not have more views?

awwwww... grrr...jfakfhlajfkdjla... its so adorable... thank you... i've been looking for a sweet fic for a while and couldn't find anything that would make me turn into gooey mush... you succeeded. 3
Anakaraya Slytherin chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
I really loved it! _ I especially loved reading the notes he sent to each person. :) If JK Rowling made Draco do that in the books, I am sure that would be exactly what he would say. :D Loved it! _
roXasroXasroXas1518.xD chapter 1 . 9/30/2011