Reviews for While We Were Dreaming
PastOneonta chapter 7 . 6/16/2014
So here I am, at the end of what you have written.

This is a fascinating story, I hope you know that.

In this chapter we learned more about Sarah. It seems as though she first phased when her stepfather tried to best her or worse. But how old is she? And what happened to her mother? The car accident in a prior chapter has me confused. She has been running a long time with companionship other than her wolf. Her wolf is very strong and independent.

Was that Paul in the woods? It wasn't the Alpha but it was an aggressive dominant wolf. Seems like Paul to me. Now she's naked in front of Embry. Poor Embry! She belongs to Jacob!

I don't know if you are involved in fanfic at all anymore. If you had a chance to come back to this story it would be appreciated by many old and new readers. It has been excellent.
PastOneonta chapter 6 . 6/16/2014
I want Sarah with Jacob so if she meets any other wolf boys she needs to just tease them and move on.

I love Jacob's relationship with Billy. It's respectful for each and comfortable. My heart hurt at first reading that they spend so little time together but I understand it better. I think Jacob has withdrawn. He has his shop and his responsibilities and a girl here and there but he is not fully living. That's why I like Sarah!

But who is she and what is the rest of her story?
PastOneonta chapter 5 . 6/16/2014
Interesting to see her with the bow. Wonder what she has planned? And what did Alice see that is so sad? She knows that the three women are different but doesn't know what they are. Did she become a wolf without guidance? Like Sam?

I wish she hadn't left Jacob though. He should have asked her to stay so they could figure things out. But that would alter your wonderful story.
PastOneonta chapter 4 . 6/16/2014
God, that was amazing. They are more animal than human. What is Jacob thinking? Does he want her to stay? Why didn't he tell her she was scenting leech?

I loved this sentence, "Jacob knew a little about women but he knew a lot about aggression". Very good.
PastOneonta chapter 3 . 6/16/2014
Jacob is drawn to her and acknowledges it. This is meaningful, for him and his Pack.

The Pack hasn't changed that much, they are still young and exuberant. I love Leah, she is perfect and she works so effectively with Jacob as a wolf and a friend. She has matured too.

Reading on, wishing you were still writing this wonderful tale.
PastOneonta chapter 2 . 6/16/2014
Excellent story telling!

I loved the beginning, the introduction of Jacob as he woke in his house and got ready for the day. It was poetic in the phrases you used and the feelings it created. It was heartbreaking to see how shut down he is, that he has no love, no friendship, just duty. He rarely sees his own father. He is only a name, soon to be forgotten. Not expected, makes for again, an intriguing story.

Her name is Sarah! Oh my! And she is beautiful. Maybe Jacob will find peace.

And by the way, thank you for no Reneesmee imprint!
PastOneonta chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
I just discovered this story and I am intrigued. I realize it is not complete and I may regret reading but here I am...intrigued! Interesting beginning, she is a wolf who speaks French and attracts humans physically. Where is she headed? And what will the LaPush wolves think?
possumm chapter 7 . 9/5/2012
When I saw you were a favorite of one of my favorite authors I had to check your story out & so far I'm into it! It's totally crazy though and I'm wondering:
1. What's the deal with the bow & arrow? Is she hunting something?
2. Why did she appear out of the water? That has been bugging me since the first chapter.
Your writing is really good, you choice of words or diction or whatever it's called is impeccable! Please update soon so I can have some answers. Did she run into Sam or Paul in the woods. Marriage makes me think Sam but the unhinged aggression makes me think Paul. I hope she doesn't ruin those delicious tenderloins with her own tender-loins. Hahah!
Song of the Moon chapter 7 . 8/4/2012
Wow I had almost forgotten just how damned talented of a writer you are! ;) Very interesting chapter, the small insight you gave us into Sarah's background broke my heart for her! I also absolutely love what you are doing with exploring the wolf side of the characters. It's something I am also trying to do in my piece but I am loving reading your ideas because I feel like we have taken opposite apporaches and yours is fascinating! Glad you decided to continue this and I can't wait to see what happens with the pack next ;)
nene82743 chapter 7 . 7/5/2012
I just love this story!
Savannah's Angels chapter 7 . 6/29/2012
This is a cool story, hope you update soon I really want to find out what happens next :)
Kellen212 chapter 4 . 6/25/2012