Reviews for The vixen and her hare
xgodxsendx chapter 2 . 12/3/2014
Update you wascaly wabbit
DeadAccountReloaded chapter 2 . 10/20/2011
Looks like Samantha has proven that she is quite the predator yet she still fails in funny way to capture Bugs. Samantha, it looks like you'll need some backup. And Bugs! That was really nice of you to carry her all the way back to her house.
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 2 . 10/19/2011
Heh, this was very funny.

Keep the good writing.
ultimateCCC chapter 2 . 10/11/2011
Looks like our legendary star might need some help in the next chapter. Two rabbits are better than one.
NoRatCat chapter 2 . 10/11/2011
Well I have to say this was another great chapter. You kept the comedy very much like a looney toon short.
banjobandicoot52 chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
in the next chapter GET LOLA IN ON THIS and if sammy here falls agian make HER LAND ON THE "lower area"
NoRatCat chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
Well this was an interesting read. Normally I don't read Looney Toons fanfiction, but I decided to check it out and I was very impressed. It really felt like a Loony Toons episode. Furthermore I rather liked Samantha. A different form of adversary for out favorite rabbit. I do sympathise with her though. Part of me hopes she gets a good meal in, maybe parodying something out of the old short "Chow Hound" although maybe not with the whole "This time we didn't forget the gravy" part heh.

I noticed the story does not have a complete next to it, so does that mean you are going to continue it? I certainly hope so.
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
Very cool start; nice to see Bugs facing a decent predator.

Keep the good writing.
DeadAccountReloaded chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
This was a great story! Bugs acted like he used to in the cartoons and this new character, Samantha, is very interesting. I really liked her. After finishing reading it, I couldn't help but think what might happen if she and Mike would met. Great story!