Reviews for Unrappin' Drakken
honoradele chapter 7 . 5/31/2014
Standard Request: Please, can we have some more?
Quinntana2 chapter 2 . 1/17/2014
:)(: Mothers always know best Kimmie. You writing style and attention detail is amazing. Drakken is crazy and that is quite the punishment to listen to him sing all day. Summer needs to get what's coming to her.
Quinntana2 chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
:)(: Excellent start to sequel. I love when Kim's parents always leave Kim oblivious when, in actuality, they know what's going on. Summer is so evil but I like it. It thickens the plot.
Mimico Florido chapter 7 . 10/30/2013
This fic, especially it's "mother fic", deserved more reviews.
Maybe a few people were disapointed by less Kigo and more Summer Gale.
I wasn't, but I was kind of looking forward to the date... While I liked Gale, I still think her demise wasn't thaaat bad. You could be eviler, whitout being badder. I can't explain.
Anyway, all in all, it was good the way it was. (I agree with Summer, not the woman in it, but it's an ugly painting).
I really liked the "three loyal henchman". While I can understand (not that much) why Shego stayed with Drakken, I don't really, even after all that explanation, understand the three guys.
But I like them! They're cool for henchman.
Talking 'bout this, the finances topic was a nice touch. It makes a lot of sense, since Drakken income is shady, and, while many fics Shego stays for the money, the money thing never made sense to me. Shego could make a lot more of money on her own than with a paycheck.
Since I know nothing about country music (really, I'm not American) and I never heard these songs (I really did not) I have nothing to say 'bout those. And I'm sorry for this, because Karaoke is in the tittle! Hey, at elast I am happy that Monkey Fist accpet his love for Amy and they can be happy forever, and God bless they never have children. I am sorry for Drakken, he deserves luvis.
The "Tits and Ass song" was great. I luled my ass of.
Han dj chapter 7 . 5/3/2013
Honestly, despite being a real bitch, i wouldn't be able to give Summer that kind of revenge. Erasing her memory for me would be enough, but well Shego is evil, what can I say? (I just do love women, even if their bitches! LOL)

I wonder what would barkin say if he suddenly got the urge to go the gym at night to inspect and see Kim and his "predestined" date making out? (I wonder if nosebleed applies to Barkin?) ahahaha
Han dj chapter 4 . 5/3/2013
I thought drakken would be singing you are my sunshine, not Crazy, LOL

Mama lipsky for the win.

Isn't Drakken's canon name Andrew? (well i never really paid attention to that Bebe episode since there's no Shego, ahahahaha.
turtle chapter 7 . 9/20/2012
haha funny around the end. I loved the sequel. im very happy you did it. thanks :D
Texan Red Rose chapter 7 . 12/15/2011
Excellent! I don't know what else to say; this story is an excellent blend of humor, suspense, and romance, a truly wonderful sequel that stands well on its own. Sad to see it end but all good things do. Keep up the awesome work!
LJ58 chapter 7 . 12/11/2011
Great wrap-up.

I foresee grief for Summer, and much smugness for the ladies. (For various reasons).

Brava.
Know Err chapter 7 . 12/11/2011
I didn't know whether to face palm or laugh at the Tits and Ass... but I *heart* this.

XO
Demonhedgehog chapter 7 . 12/11/2011
Poor poor Hobble...

Kinda sad it's over, but I loved how it ended! Very appropriate song choice... ;)
Darkshadow-lord chapter 7 . 12/10/2011
LOL! Great Chapter! Great Story! I really enjoyed reading it!
LJ58 chapter 6 . 11/15/2011
Very clever plot to bring down the 'Gayle.'

Looking forward to the next chappie.

Kudos
Demonhedgehog chapter 6 . 11/12/2011
Bwahaha, mylittleprincess... Poor Shego, she was doing so well until then. That can't be good for her badass reputation XD
HouseBroken chapter 6 . 11/12/2011