Reviews for The Princely Slave
avantegau chapter 30 . 1/19
I read half of this years ago and lost the link so I have been looking everywhere for this and I finally found it. I read the rest in two days and my god it's so captivating and well done. Please finish it or give us an idea of where it would have headed!
lisa.doomen chapter 30 . 7/26/2014
Hi,
This is an AMAZING story. Please finish it !
Geckoshan chapter 30 . 12/24/2013
Please say there is more coming , you can't leave us like this!
Gbean chapter 30 . 12/11/2013
Please update soon! Can't wait for Merlin to rescue Arthur!
sarah-michele21 chapter 30 . 5/20/2013
I've been completely enraptured by this story, and can't wait to see what happens next. Please please update soon!
Topazione chapter 30 . 5/7/2013
I love this story so much - it is so so amazing. Really hoping you will update again soon? otherwise i shall have to content myself with re-reading (again), but i so want to see what happens!
Nebriniel Peredhil chapter 30 . 4/16/2013
I am strangely in love with this like... addicted... like it was a drug...
I catching on to you.
Please update this is amazing
Guest chapter 30 . 3/30/2013
Really really hope this will be updated soon.
aemen chapter 30 . 3/22/2013
Love this story a lot. Will it be updated soon?
Guest chapter 30 . 3/2/2013
Yay! BAMF!Merlin, how exciting. Although he may be going a tad bit overboard... Jeez, I would not want to be on the receiving end of his fury. Yikes. And Arthur is pretty badass too, refusing to break and evrything. This is awesome.

Keep going! You're a great writer :) And this is getting really dramatic!
LanCheer chapter 30 . 3/1/2013
I'm so happy you update again

Actually, I'm gonna tell you, although the fact that Arthur was captured again and being tortured everyday made my heart hurt, I'm still quite curious about how Acrotus would carry out his plan... (I'm sorry... It made me sound so evil...)

But seriously! I really wonder what measures he would take to break Arthur and make what he had in mind happen (by which I mean what he said about letting Arthur suck Uther willingly.) I could never imagine that Arthur would be broken to the level of even sucking his own father couldn't get him fight back. However, I do want to see it happen... if it's possible... (not that I don't love Arthur or I'm a pervert or anything...) I'm just... I just think it would be something I've never seen before and it may become... fanscinating...

And I believe writing that kind of plot would be really difficult and heartbreaking (at the same time). You would have to come up with a plan about how to torture Arthur first and break him, (and that may be the easy part) because taming him would be far more difficult (and you would have to write them down)... For now I can imagine nothing harder than that...

But you won't make that happen right? Because Merlin is already on his way and Arthur is so determined that he would not break this time. Then again what Merlin said about saving Arthur and keeping himself under control gave me a little hope that you would make it happen...

So I'm really confused right now and I believe whatever what you are going to show us would be amazing!
lyndaflpn chapter 30 . 3/1/2013
Wow.. I can not wait till Merlin unleases. And Arthur just needs to understand Merlin's magic saVED HIM.. mUCH THANK YOUS FOR YOUR GREAT STORY..
kenya1234 chapter 30 . 3/1/2013
If Arthur bit down on that man's finger he is about to get beat down really badly.

The torture Arthur is taking in this in unreal. I am so used to Merlin being the one taking this sort of torture in fics. It hurts to see Merlin taking it but he seems to be the one who suffers the most between him and Arthur. Never a happy ending, never finding love, never truly being happy. Its so different seeing Arthur being the one being tortured but you are doing a good job with this story. I am glad Arthur has decided that this time around he will not be defeated. Though I am sure he decided that the first time as well.

I feel bad for Merlin as well though because he keeps blaming himself for everything as it is his fault and it is not. I hope Arthur will be able to tell him this when he is found because I think Merlin may be at a point of no return once he sees the damage Arthur has gone through again.

I was hope that once that gold thread finds Arthur that he knows that help is coming his way. It would be nice if he realizes it is Merlin.

I know the knights are probably blaming themselves too because it was Arthur's protection of them that made him eave with Acrotus. Uther gets on my nerves and needs to know that he was betrayed by Acrotus as well.

This was a very good chapter. Please post again soon.
trekde chapter 30 . 3/1/2013
wow! what i chapter so intense. I simply love stories with Arthur whump they are so rare and yours is a gem in arthur's whumping.
ambard10 chapter 30 . 3/1/2013
ohhh poor Arthur.. i need that Merlin rescues him very soon please... Acrotus cant win this time...