Reviews for Deorwynn
Lizliz97 chapter 14 . 5/8
I've been reading your story, and while I enjoy the addition of your OC I've noticed that there are quite a few simple grammatical/spelling errors. A couple wouldn't really matter too much, but there are many that could be easily caught by having an editor/beta reader look over your work. It is definitely a great story over all, so keep up the good work on that front.
kjate95 chapter 52 . 5/4
Well this story officially caused me not to sleep at all last night! Absolutely loved it. Very readable you managed to capture all the most important bits of Lotr without making it a boring retelling! The changes you made were well done and I aboslutely loved Deorwynn she is a fantastic oc and all the awkward love situations were very funny. Thanks for the read and keep writing! I think I'm going to start your hobbit fan fiction now as I really do enjoy your writing style!
Faktr chapter 11 . 3/6
I'm really enjoying your story although the spelling mistakes are doing my head in! Sorry I don't mean to write a rude review your story is great and although I can still work out what your saying I have to re read sentences to work it out!
Pineapple3000 chapter 5 . 8/27/2014
Let me say that I am not upset, merely curious as to why you insist upon spelling Gandalf's name Gandelf. For it is most assuredly Gandalf and not Gandelf. I must ask, do you not have Microsoft Word's help in spell checking? or the help of a beta reader? I am highly enjoying this story so far :)
Auguruj chapter 33 . 8/11/2014
I hope you intended this as a nightmare or some weird projection into her dreams, because if not, then you are straying from the canon. Not that it would be such a bad thing. Anyway, in the third age Sauron was not able to take on the appearance of Annatar any more. I don't like this inclusion of Sauron into things very much. Deorwynn may be a daughter of a Steward, but I don't reallly see how that would make her someone interesting in Sauron's eyes.
Auguruj chapter 29 . 8/10/2014
Finally. I was worried you would leave it at that peck at first. Good going.
Auguruj chapter 26 . 8/10/2014
As for your warning, it might be better to have Legolas getting a bit drunk as well - if they finally managed to properly kiss there might be slightly less tension. Hopefully. Maybe I am just impatient, but the new developments in their relationship are all but crawling along.
Auguruj chapter 23 . 8/10/2014
Shoot. I would so love to have him survive.
Auguruj chapter 21 . 8/10/2014
Ooh, you know what I would love? For Deorwynn to save Haldir's life after this not-so-persuaded agreement from him to trust her. And it would be nice to have him live. I guess his death made things a little more realistic and less happy-end-like, but I am not reading fiction to find reality.
I am also feeling a little bereft that you didn't leave behind a translation of that sentence Haldir said to Legolas. I don't speak elvish and I guess I would like to know what was said about as much as Deorwynn did.
I love this story, even though I don't really like relationships between an elf and human - it ends in death for the poor elf and that just doesn't seem right. But if a story is good I can't help but enjoy reading it, and it is the same with this one. It's just too good to pass.
IfYourEyesCouldSpeak chapter 52 . 7/28/2014
AMAZING book. I can't stress that enough. The only thing I didn't like about it was that there were four guys pinning after her. I'm just glad she ended up with Legolas :) Update the sequel soon! :D
HotElfNamedLeggy chapter 5 . 7/17/2014
hmm...thy love for me has blinded thy spelling abilities...melamin.
WandSparksRCoolerThanFireworks chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
Great story, very likable character, nice drama between Legolas and Dee without getting angsty - I really enjoyed reading this. Thank-you! :)
gabriella651 chapter 52 . 4/10/2014
I loved this fanfic. I have ready several fanfictions and this is the best legomance I have come across. I was fangirling all over the place as I read on. I really do hate the ending but it can't be helped...unless you write a sequel where they find immortality for her! That would literally make my life but if not, it is the only logical thing between an elf and human unfortunately. Anyways I really do like the story. I hope here are more to come!
KikuKarasu chapter 43 . 4/5/2014
Okay so... I started reading this at like 12 and its five in the morning and im on chapter 43. I cat tell you how hard it is to wrench myself out of the story for sleep... I got sucked into it so much so that I wanted to finish, I HAVE to know what happens but that will have to wait till later for now I sleep,, I just want to say, you my friend are an amazing writer. It is not easy to get the readers attention for so long let alone suck them into the story as if they were there themselves. thumbs up, favorite story.
Anne chapter 8 . 1/2/2014
This story is beautifully and skillfully written. You should feel very accomplished. :)