Reviews for Am I Drawing Our Future Or Our End?
GunRecon 11 chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
Good fic, and a great job at quickly explaining the events of the movie. Although I would see Cassie as having known what Nick would do (Watching) before getting drunk, and deciding to deal with it regardless.
Tatiana Siobhan DiNozzo chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
I totally adore this story. I fell in love with the movie when I saw it and Chris Evans in it. Thank you for the great fiction. This is very well-written. :)

Bianca )
ficwriterjet chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
I love the movie Push. Nick and Cassie have such a cute older brother/younger sister relationship in it. :) I thought you did a great job with the spanking scene. It was really the only thing in the movie that she did that I can see her getting spanked for. I liked that she could 'see' it before it happened, and tried not to let it happen. I also liked Nick hoping that she didn't hate him for it, only to have her say she did hate him. LOL. I liked the hug and comfort once it was done too. :)
Lajoci chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
Totally unfamiliar with the movie but you did a great job explaining the characters. The characters described were easy to like/dislike.

Although unfamiliar I enjoyed the plot and found the ending to be unexpected but amazing!
wandamarie chapter 1 . 9/8/2011