Reviews for Green Lantern: Origin of Sinestro
Dumptruck chapter 6 . 9/20/2012
Great story please continue with it:)
JollyJoker94 chapter 6 . 7/4/2012
Hey great story:D Looking forward to seeing more!
CMR Rosa chapter 6 . 6/27/2012
You done a great job using the backstory from the comics, keep up the good work.
CMR Rosa chapter 5 . 5/6/2012
So we first see Sinestor dark side and Jewelius dead, I can,t wait to see what happen next,
Star Sapphire of Coruscant chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
The sad thing is, we don't know Sinestro's pre-lantern past or upbringing in the comics, so all we can do is speculate. However, this is a pretty plausible story of his past.

When are you going to update? Please do it soon.
GeckoGecko554 chapter 4 . 11/28/2011
I like the way you named your characters and how you characterize Sinestro as a cool, calculating, but slightly self-centered individual. The new Green Lantern comics actual star Sinestro, who is now a Green Lantern again. He and Hal Jordan are fighting the Sinestro Corps. Oh the irony...
Boredom Queen of Insanity chapter 4 . 11/10/2011
Nice!
Lumina Balderson Blue Lantern chapter 4 . 11/7/2011
Is Sinestro going to receive a Ring in the next Chapter?

The fight scene was quite fun to read.

When are we going to see Thaal Sinestro's first meeting with Abin Sur?

Please update soon.
CMR Rosa chapter 4 . 10/29/2011
Another good chapter and your right there names are funny I can't wait to learn more about Sinestro past.
InfinityGoRound chapter 2 . 10/29/2011
Ash Ketchum host of Ion

Is it Parallax? Well, you'll see... :)

Yes, Sinestro was an anthropologist. I actually wasn't surprised given his perfectionist and order-loving attitude.

I will try to update sooner from now on! After this origin story, I plan to write more on Sinestro's tenure as Green Lantern of sector 1417! His life's an open book!

And thanks for enjoying!:)
Ash Ketchum host of Ion chapter 2 . 10/28/2011
The carving of the creature, is it a carving of Parallax?

THAT was unexpected: Sinestro as an anthropologist... weird.

When are you going to update again? Please continue.
TripOfDeath chapter 3 . 9/27/2011
Great start, I look forward to seeing where you will go with this.
Autobot-Nova chapter 3 . 9/20/2011
I love that you came up with the idea to write a story on the origins of sinestro. Hope you update this fan fic soon. Keep up the good work! (_)
CMR Rosa chapter 3 . 9/19/2011
I have to say you really did your homework on Sinestro that is good info and this is a great story keep up the good work.