Reviews for Web of Shadows
Just finished the first chapter. Carlie is a Mary Sue. You can say she's not, but she most definitely is. People do not flame them simply because they don't like them. They have reason not to like them. For instance, Carlie is the most beautiful person ever, everyone likes her already, except for Rogue, who you clearl have some bias against, and she has awesome powers. People don't like Mary Sues such as Carlie because they're not interesting and they make the other characters from the show less good in comparison.
RogueDragonPrincess chapter 3 . 9/14/2015
this is really weird and i don't like how misleading the select genre is, which is strange since i really admire your writing but to put it bluntly i hate this fic the writings good but i just really hate ALL the characters.
RogueDragonPrincess chapter 2 . 9/14/2015
hey um is it bad if i told you that i find nearly every character, except Rogue and a select few others incredibly annoying. I am honestly feeling seriously homicidal towards your oc and the way you've written some of the characters is really weird.
RogueDragonPrincess chapter 1 . 9/14/2015
is this a parody?
dudebladeX chapter 13 . 12/23/2014
Here's a bonus for her Mary-Sueness: Superior Spider-Man: Who figures out that Pete's been body-jacked? not his Aunt May, the woman who raised him as if he were her son; Not Mary-Jane, the love of his life (Before Quesada had anything to do with it); Not the Avengers or X-Men, Fellow Heroes that he's worked along side with for years; Not Miguel O'Herra, His alternate future successor; BUT CARLIE (HOME-WRECKING) COOPER! admittedly Goblin was able to figure it out, but he's the adversary, they're expected to know their foe better than most, but that's not the point! Friggin' Carlie... As I said in Chapter one, I'm glad she got Goblinfied.
My working insane theory is that she's Mephisto's daughter who wanted the web-slinger all to herself, so she convinced 'Dear Daddy' to set up 'OMD' and 'Superior'
Sorry for the rant, I needed a thing to vent. ah, it feels good to get this stuff off my chest.
dudebladeX chapter 1 . 12/22/2014
I will agree with the note, She's not a Mary-Sue... She's a Creator's Pet.
SO.. ANNOYINGLY... PERFECT... ugh, now I'm glad she got Goblinfied in the comics.
Jamags chapter 13 . 7/30/2014
Awesome. Really enjoyed this. I love this sort of trollfic.
Jamags chapter 7 . 7/30/2014
...

I think my brain just broke...

This is officially the best story ever. That's probably hyperbole, but this is still really funny.
Tiffany Pryde chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
You my friend, are clever. I read the beginning of this story about a year ago or so... I just found it again. and started to read all of it. And I must say... "Wow..." I did think it was a bit... odd. How everyone was all over Carlie and all pretending she was amazing, and how rouge was so out of character, as I mentioned awhile back.

Anyways. again, wow. I did not see this coming. This is probably the most... genius idea I've ever seen! I can see why ppl want to put in their own characters into a fanfic, I do it. but I try to make my characters seem realistic at least... your character seemed fake and it turns out that's how you wanted it to be. you shocked everyone I think. great job. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
Actually, she IS a Mary Sue...
hypertonic chapter 3 . 7/13/2013
This story is kind of creeping me out so far AWESOME!
hypertonic chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
Great story, and pretty funny! Lol though carlie really creepy
Zoey chapter 4 . 5/7/2013
WOAH NOW! Isn't NorthStar gay? of course I'm only on chapter 4 but you know, he is gay, he got married to a black dude named Kyle. now QuickSilver i could totally see!
luckymickey619 chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
Luv the story so far! I like oc storie!
AngeliqueRox chapter 13 . 6/27/2012
Man, I wish people would've read the whole story before flaming you. I laughed when I read the first couple chapters and thought you were for real about this character, then I realized that if you were such a great writer when it came I grammar, word usage, vocab, etc., then it'd be unlikely that you were being serious about Carlie making everyone OC. You have a lot of guts to make a story that everyone would glance at the first sentence, say ugh, another Mary-Sue writer, and send you hate reviews. I'm glad some people finally realized that you were making fun of OC writers. Anyway, good job with the story, and keep on writing no matter what anyone says!