Reviews for The uncertain hour before the morning
vonnie836 chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
This was actually the first story I read, just hadn't reviewed it yet. I think you really need to write more Chaos fics, you do it so well and I hope you will. Can't wait to see what else you will come up with. Hugs, Vonnie
TheNaggingCube chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
Fabulous, just a wonderful whump feel team fic.
marinawings chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
Wow! Nice story here! It literally kept me on the edge of my seat.

I like how you write Michael's point of view. He seems very Michael-like, trying to be smart and practical and think things through, while at the same time being worried and injured himself.

Haha, way to go whumping the lot of them!

Aw, Billy! It was so nice to see the other guys looking after him. Casey was all serious as death, and Rick was all emotional and heartfelt. You did a great job with all of their personalities. Billy was his usual charming self, and Michael was all leader-ish. Nice work!
Kylen chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
Why do I have the feeling this is going to be another show I've never watched before that I'm going to get hooked on because of a fanfic? :) Beautiful job, as always!
blackdog-lz chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
That is a really amazing story. I love Micheal's POV and the whole team whump. The angst had me holding my breath a few times.

It's absolutely great that you also started to write in the Chaos fandom :)
Faye Dartmouth chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
I love you so very, very much. And I love this fic almost as much as I love you.

That said, everything about this is wonderful and perfect. Your Michael POV is flawless and I love the situation you put them in to bring out all the right tensions.

I think my favorite scene may be when Rick talks about how Billy won't make it. His angry desperation is so true to his character and I can totally see him responding that way.

And of course, I love the hints of their last mission in Bangkok :)

And the whump.

*happy sigh*

You have outdone yourself, indeed, with this one!