Reviews for Destiny's Choice
wendums chapter 7 . 7/9/2012
Interesting and different I enjoyed but felt it ended suddenly. Thankks for sharing
Smm91 chapter 7 . 9/15/2008
Update soon! I love this story and can't wait to read the rest of it! :D
accalia seaflame shadowwind chapter 7 . 8/7/2005
This story is amasing!

I love it!

Plees right mor!

I realy realy wont to know what happenes next.
wizard116 chapter 7 . 1/27/2004
More! i can't wait for the rest. please post soon!
Dragonsdaughter1 chapter 7 . 9/29/2003
I dearly wish that we had the next few minutes of conersation, it would be highly amusing.
melissa chapter 7 . 3/22/2003
You have to update! I need to know what happens next! It is a wonderful story. I know college must be busy but please spend a couple of hours working on the story. I love it!
kapies chapter 7 . 3/19/2003
great story! I am not much of a reviewer, so I would just like to say UPDATE SOON!
Dreamwind1 chapter 2 . 3/10/2003
I really REALLY like this story! Please write more SOON! I can't wait anymore.I'll end up pulling all my hair out. lol.
LeopardDance chapter 7 . 12/15/2002
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I LOVE IT! MORE! MORE! I absolutely love it! Hey...wait a minute...Why haven't you updated?
drunkenfairy chapter 7 . 12/9/2002
I hope everything is well for you! Just reread the story and I wanted to let you know I enjoyed it even more a second time through. Hope to see more of your work soon. :)
Guest chapter 7 . 11/7/2002
Just like to say that I thoroughly enjoyed your story. I wish there were more chapters, but I understand how little free-time there can be. It was amusing to read about a main character that didn't just meekly sit back and let things happen to her after experiencing such a tramautic event.
Shinigami-chan chapter 7 . 11/3/2002
you...must...write...MORE! I mean, how con you just leave it off right there? They just found out that she is from another world and Talia asks if they were the characters in books, and you leave it off! Please! You must continue this soon!

Shinigami-chan
jessica chapter 7 . 10/9/2002
I absolutely love ur story! Both Destiny's Choice and Herald of Ice are awesome! Also i have the same problem with reading my own writing, i have to go back and fix it all! Please update soon, I'm really into the story and i really, really want to know whats going to happen next!
Tristla chapter 1 . 10/6/2002
I just wanted to express my heartiest approval. This is well written ~and interesting, something that very rarely happens when people write a "mary-sue" story. Which I ~Do Not~ mean as an insult in the least. Mary sue is fun-as long as she isin't perfect, lovely and therefore, boring as hell-thank the gods, Devon isn't any of those. :) Please Keep going I sooo wanna see what you do with this.
Aileen2 chapter 7 . 9/10/2002
I love this! It's one of the best, I've read at least! I do agree with others, about Firesong. Maybe a little less of the before-stoms behaivor, but I like how you explained it. More of Firesong? More story? Soon? *big puppy-eyes*
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »