Reviews for Destiny's Choice
Sitara2 chapter 7 . 8/31/2002
this is wondrously amusing, well-written, and all-in-all, very fun to read. i have no problem with devon delivering a good punch to firesong, however, i think your portrayal of him isn't entirely accurate. he's full of himself, yes, but he's also tayledras and knows the power of companions and is in proper awe of them, and also knows that a companion wouldn't choose a criminal. i never really liked his character, but misty *did* give him character growth and he most likely wouldn't act like that.

I cannot wait until the next installment! It's really very good.
WePo chapter 7 . 8/28/2002
Yeah! More?
Blackened Heart chapter 7 . 8/27/2002
I love this chappy I wander what Silverfoxes look means.
Tammy chapter 7 . 8/26/2002
Beautiful story! I cannot wait for the next installment for this one. Keep up the good work.
Tammy chapter 7 . 8/26/2002
Herald Mistylenna chapter 7 . 8/25/2002
I like it. This is getting very interesting.
Spooky Fyre chapter 7 . 8/25/2002
Ouch. I'd hate to go through that...poor Devon. Really good! I usually hate Mary-Sue's as a rule but this one and a few others that I've read are REALLY good. So I leave you with this: WOW!
Cynthia chapter 7 . 8/25/2002
This is interesting, I've often thought about what might happen if someone got from here to Valdemar. It's well written too, and I'm just wondering what Talia etc are going to think when they realise that they're all being written about, thoughts and all...
Songwind chapter 6 . 8/24/2002
Hello! I just read all six of your chapters and I have to say this is one of the best girl-into valdemar stories I have seen thus far. It's got the right touch of angst in it, and I can't blame her for not liking Firesong- at some points he can be the most irritating guy, like when he starts considering using his power over An'desha, and then even more irritating when he gets self-pitying. I think the scars really did him some good, in a way. Oh well. Anyway, I can't wait to see how she convinces the Council about the picture. Will they do a Truth Spell on her? Please, please continue soon- you are now officially in my faves.
A.M chapter 1 . 8/22/2002
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE write a new chapter, the story is great:)
A.M chapter 1 . 8/22/2002
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE write a new chapter, the story is great:)
Herald Mistylenna chapter 6 . 8/16/2002
If you don't hurry up with this story, I will go insane not knowing what happens!
Spooky Fyre chapter 6 . 8/14/2002
You are a cruel and evil person! But I find this story extremely funny. I love it when people aren't displayed at sugary sweet.
Raisa Sharpclaws chapter 6 . 8/14/2002
Ooo! Good story. If you don't finish it I will be very mad!
Stripes McKee chapter 6 . 8/13/2002
lol! much goodness! i like i like! WRITE MORE! .
60 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »