Reviews for The Vixen
Zangetsu?! Pantera?! Estas de broma eso fue tan oms cool ! 0
YunaNeko chapter 14 . 8/4/2014
Love It! Can't Wait For The Next Chapter! UPDATE SOON! GOOD LUCK!:D
amerdism chapter 7 . 3/10/2014
hope to see more soon but you should read over the chapters and correct any mistakes but apart from that awesome
Scarease chapter 13 . 1/8/2014
your story has so major promise it is sad that you have not continued fact that you have great fight I'm it and Akatsuki is stealthy and ninja like .I find it funny that all these character are soppost to be ninja hired assassins,spies yet they do nothing to hide them selves,very little use of piosons,descises and throw flashy fire and lightning and large attack of mass cover type whisper about and feared not people you hire to find you lost child or paint your are ment to be all about stealth.I am happy to see some real ninja behavior.
onepiecefannumber1 chapter 14 . 12/16/2012
update soon awesome story
120991ln chapter 14 . 10/19/2012
i absolutely love ur stories
kyosuke-date-the soultaker chapter 11 . 2/17/2012
Please for the love of your story, check your grammer~ Spell words right darnit! T_T Such a good story, ruined by grammer issues.
ladygoddess8 chapter 14 . 1/5/2012
Pretty awesome. I can't wait to see the interaction between Naruko and Tsunade. I kind of hope that Tsunade takes a maternal role in her life.
SasuNarulover49 chapter 14 . 12/22/2011
Awww...this chapter was short. Can't wait until the next one
huro chapter 13 . 12/21/2011
There are many problems in you story.

1. Why is Naruko in the Genin Exams? You said she is so strong (Mist Veteran). I would uderstand it if she would be the sensei of a team in the exam.

in the Bingo Book: She is a civilian. There are only Ninja.

cant claim Ninjas of other Nations. She was only a civilian in Konoha.

4...

There are many other points but im to lazy to write it.

The fact is that most of the story is not logical.
Polar-Bear-King chapter 13 . 12/9/2011
I am enjoying the story but you NEED a beta reader urgently. You need to improve on the fluidity of the story telling. A trick I was once told was to not tell the reader what is happening but show them. The spelling in your previous chapters need work and grammar in general.

Good luck, it's a good storyline just needs some polishing

P.b King
Agato - The Hadou Inari chapter 13 . 11/19/2011
Just try not to keep this waiting for too long...again. Seriously a good story should not be left to rot.
Sena Nanaya chapter 12 . 11/15/2011