Reviews for Spell Damage
Reader Castellan chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
This was awesome! Their friendship is really great, you have presented it well, but it is really sad that Gilderoy cannot remember.
Emmlet chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
This was so touching and insightful. Especially the first paragraph...not only did it make me feel for the characters, but also made me feel for any person living with memory loss or dementia. What a beautiful piece!
catinthebath chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
That is amazing. So sad, so sweet. I love it, plain and simple.
iluvluna1456 chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
Wow. This was really powerful and sweet. Great job!
shiney02 chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
I'm always surprised how many ideas you have, and how great you bring them to "life".

This was a pairing I didn't expect, but this is what I like with your stories - I can never be sure what comes next ;)

You're able to convey the feeling of desperation and loneliness between the lines with very simple words that go to the heart - and it gets even sadder when you think of what happens after christmas: that Gilderoy loses his only friend.

This is one of my favorite from your little stories, even though it could have been a little longer (since Gilderoy is so sweet) - maybe you can write another about him someday? :)
Ember Nickel chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
Thanks for contributing! I'm not sure if we really know the houses of either of these characters. The ending was strong.