Reviews for Healing wounds
Good job.
casper6six6 chapter 6 . 7/23/2014
loved it. short and sweet. great story :D
dramione15hp chapter 6 . 8/15/2012
i loved loved loved this book.
thank you for writing it!
DCIPHOENIX chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Great fanfiction you got here. :)
Descriptive, nicely filled out characters, back-story, plot, detailed with a good dose of smut. :) Shame you only have a few reviews to this...
There's hardly any Conan fanfictions which is a real shame - I hope to add to them figures one day soon :) Nice original fiction here. Good work. :) DCIPHOENIX
miss.twilightprincess chapter 6 . 7/10/2012
Love the story. Great ending(_)
emberlies chapter 6 . 4/18/2012
This story is amazing. I am totally in love! I guess not many people think to look for conan fanfic cause this story should have like 100 reviews. Oh well there loss! :) I hope to read more from both of you. You both have amazing talent for this! very rarely do i find an epilogue that actually does the story justice and brings me closer for the story. Amazing job from beginning to end.
JellyWinchester chapter 6 . 1/12/2012
Awesome story. I would like 2 say a big thanks 4 writin such a wonderful story! Loved this!
hiya chapter 6 . 10/14/2011
Thank you for writing this. Such a great story. Well written, well developed original characters and an epilogue that nicely completes it. Wow. Fanfic-ers that aren't reading these Conan fics are missing fantastic stories. Please don't be discouraged by the few reviews. There are Conan fans out here reading and enjoying them. If anything, please continue to write just for me; because I'm hooked:) thanks and please write again.
s chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
Hi. Great story. Great storyline, well written and great chemistry between main characters. This is only three chapters, but I would love to see this continued. It doesn't feel complete knowing that he's going to be a dad and we'll never know where the story goes there. Please continue!