Reviews for Operation Madness
alaxbird chapter 50 . 11/2/2013
saw blackwatch and thought of something totally different
gourmetix313 chapter 24 . 2/11/2013
a suggestion for a upgrade to ezios salarian forms power (by means of a blast core of course).
it can already spew acid so it wouldnt take a leap to make it spew other chemicals like poison or sedatives and maybe flammable gases.

as for his lombax form it would be cool if you gave it ice powers in addition to the fire and lightning powers it already has.

ps. thanks for putting names on the chapter parts so i no longer have guess whos perspektive im following
gourmetix313 chapter 42 . 1/15/2013
thank for putting names on the chapters sections.
by the way would you mind uploading a list of the people in the story it has gotten a bit hard to keep track of them.
gourmetix313 chapter 39 . 10/30/2012
it is a great story but i think is hard figure out which characters perspectiv we are following
Ciruno Rowe 'Augmented Conduit chapter 12 . 10/21/2012
Did the fourth wall just got broken?

Alright , I'm slightly back but high school's been a pain for awhile. Huge projects and such, tests and such, daily french homework that I don't even know what to do!

Anyway, I just skimmed through this and I can see the story going. I still get confused on who's who especially since I've been away for awhile, and I really recommend on the bottom of each chapter you write down everyone who appeared (maybe full names) and from what franchise are they or if they're yours
alaxbird chapter 38 . 10/7/2012
nice job
alaxbird chapter 34 . 9/1/2012
just letting you know you misspelled a couple of names...Shikamaru, you spelled it with a C at the beginning; and sasuke uchiHa, not uchiDa

other than that nice job
alaxbird chapter 33 . 8/30/2012
just so you know the whole chapter repeated itself halfway through

and its nice to see that you are finally covering New Marais...also i wasn't expecting you to throw Naruto into the list of things in this story, anyway nice job as usual
Ciruno Rowe 'Augmented Conduit chapter 11 . 7/23/2012
Alright, sorry if I haven't reviewed for awhile. Lost my schedule and planning so I had to start from this chapter now.

Breaking the fourth wall, hehe, always enjoyable to see that. Don't worry Harry, I still believe you're the secondary protagonist of this. (Its god to see some people still use the fourth wall to make actual good jokes)

Things were pretty lively when Ifrit arrived. But its good to see Limit Breaks here! Those high damaging moves are worth it.

A pretty good chapter. Some minor spelling mistakes (Then again, I don't think there's a fic without those) but otherwise great. And well, I kinda got confused with who'se who, but I think I figured out in the end.
Ciruno Rowe 'Augmented Conduit chapter 10 . 5/31/2012
We're moving to stage 2. You better make it awesome! Also, just a suggestion, (You don't have to take it)try to be a little more detailed on some parts. Like for example

"Thanks and take care." I said and jumped into the craft. We all gave our regards and headed out. We all promised to keep in contact, as we headed to Wales, not knowing what would happen next.

Maybe it could be

"Thanks... and take care," I responded. I then jumped to the craft, landing safely. We all immediately gave our regards and headed out, promising to keep in contact.

Who knows what would happen next as we headed to Wales.

Like I said, its just a suggestion. You are not forced to do this. Your chapters are still awesome as they are
Ciruno Rowe 'Augmented Conduit chapter 9 . 5/31/2012
This is my favorite chapter from all the ones I've read. Zeke riding a tank makes me say "YES!" and in the end, the various misfits... Poor Sully and Nathan.

I could just imagine

Chloe and Elena wakes up.

One of them: Well this is embarassing.

Nathan and Sully wakes up.

Both of them: Good morn... !

Dude, love your work! Keep it up!
Ciruno Rowe 'Augmented Conduit chapter 8 . 5/31/2012
I'm liking the kid. He might become a powerful character conduit
Ciruno Rowe 'Augmented Conduit chapter 7 . 5/31/2012
The first part was quite curbstomping.

But the battle with Pettigrew was certainly awesome! Kept me thrilled!

Also, do you know Code Geass? I just thought of Lelouch lamperouge/vi britannia
Ciruno Rowe 'Augmented Conduit chapter 6 . 5/31/2012
Oh my, is that trader of 60 blast shards a new character of yours or are they from another series?
Ciruno Rowe 'Augmented Conduit chapter 5 . 5/31/2012
Hmm, Ezio seems getting more powerful and powerful. Beware of giving him too much power. That might lead to anons trolling this fic.

Great work as always though.