Reviews for Your Guardian Angel
Eliza chapter 19 . 12/15/2012
I bloddy love this story it is so sweet it is everything ive wanted in doctor who more romance between the doctor and river and comedy along the way you are AMAZING
fanfreak4ever chapter 19 . 4/15/2012
I LOVED IT! YOU'RE AMAZING!
timano chapter 19 . 3/17/2012
An exciting, well-written adventure! 9 out of 10 stars.
TARDISgirl97 chapter 19 . 10/11/2011
OMg that was so awesome. i cant believe the time lords would do the to the amazing doctor! And at the end when the doctor aske river to marry him! the whole story was out together with amazing skill. This is by far my fav doctor who story of fanfiction! I dont think anything at all could be changed! its just an amazing story!
GothGirlDiesssss chapter 19 . 9/28/2011
Pls carry on maybe do the next bit of the story on river and the doctors wedding and any kids they have or write a sequel but don't stop, please ;)
Fran16 chapter 19 . 9/26/2011
Absolutely amazing. I love it :) x
DoCtOrWhOlUvEr11 chapter 19 . 9/25/2011
Great job! :) You ended it perfectly :)

DoCtOrWhOlUvEr11
Kentastic72 chapter 19 . 9/24/2011
YAY! *Wild applause* THE WORLD'S CHILDREN CAN REST EASY, KNOWING YOU GAVE SUCH A BEAUTIFUL ENDING (AND NO CLIFFHANGER, FOR THAT I THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY SHOES TO THE TOP OF MY HEAD)!

I just realized YOUR finale is around the same time as the 13 episode. And my friend read that the last episode may be called the Wedding of River Song. Aren't coincedences spooky?

Now, I shall end this review with a fan-dance of how epic this story was and how many times you mentioned me in them. :D

*FAN-DANCE FAN-DANCE FAN-DANCE*
thesporktheives chapter 19 . 9/24/2011
If you had not put that last line in there would I've been a major problem. There would have been a brutal murder.

And this story was beautiful! I was completely addicted to it constantly waiting on an update. I'm so sad it's over!
uzumaki misaki chapter 19 . 9/24/2011
awesome! will there be another sequel after the last two episodes air? i certainly hope so. your depiction of the characters is spot on!
James Birdsong chapter 18 . 9/24/2011
Great eighteen chapters.
Kentastic72 chapter 18 . 9/24/2011
WHAT IS WRONG WITH THEM, MAKING LEVEL 9 PUNISHMENT? THAT'S CRUEL!

Poor Doc. Quite a twist, you clever author! I never saw it coming.

I. WANT. MORE! *FALLS INTO ZOMBIE-FANGIRL MODE*
DoCtOrWhOlUvEr11 chapter 18 . 9/24/2011
Uh oh! Lol Great job :) Can't w8 2 c what happens next

DoCtOrWhOlUvEr11
uzumaki misaki chapter 18 . 9/24/2011
awesome! it's just like rassilon to use mental and physical torture combined to punish the doctor. also i love that you brought river back. and 11 asking for the brakes is priceless-although considering the pain he's in, it makes sense.
Guest chapter 18 . 9/24/2011
Aww that chapter was amazing! Please make the next one about river fixing the doctor both physically and mentally after the torture he endured.
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »