Reviews for Masen Days Outtakes
Mandi721 chapter 4 . 9/30/2011
Awww! I love hearing Angela's pov! :) she's such a romantic!
tarajo23 chapter 4 . 9/30/2011
I love this Edward. He is one of my favorite Edwards.
gabs9 chapter 4 . 9/30/2011
So cute Loved it
FFpassion chapter 4 . 9/30/2011
I love hearing from Angela, she's so cute. Her relationship with Embry reminds me of mine with my hubs, we forever tease each other but we love each other very much.

Thank you for writing these outtakes.

love

Irene

xx
shaz308 chapter 4 . 9/30/2011
I love these two. Interesting pairing of Angela and Embry. Hope Masen doesn't try to talk himself out of loving Bella. Look forward to your next update. Thanks.
jjohnson78587 chapter 4 . 9/30/2011
I tried to leave a comment on the blog yesterday, but it kept disappearing.

I love how Angela is Masen and Bella's biggest cheerleader. She's an awesome friend.

And I love that Masen can't help but touch Bella. I just wish he wouldn't be so scared of loving her.

But funnily enough, my favorite thing in the outtake is that Embry calls Angela 'woman'.

"I do, woman."

He's done it before and I think it's adorable.

LOVED the outtake.

Thank you.
dlhk chapter 4 . 9/30/2011
Haha. So sweet and cute. Thank you for sharing. -mommyofboth
giraffelashes chapter 4 . 9/30/2011
I am dying of cuteness! Can a person expire of extreme fluffy sweetness? Masen, ugh, how precious. And I am really loving Angela's POV. That is such a fantastic idea, letting us get in the head of someone observing and witnessing the budding romance between Bella and Masen. And Angela and Embry (who'd a' thought) and their little repartee' is just too adorbs. I would LOVE to hear more Angela POV! Thanks for sharing!
xmasevebaby chapter 4 . 9/30/2011
It is so cool to see this as an outside perspective. Angela is so great at her observations.
Moflo19 chapter 4 . 9/30/2011
It's so sweet how Angela wants her friends to find love and happiness. :) She's right...Masen and Bella ARE too cute. *Mad Vans love to ya*
YazPistachio19 chapter 4 . 9/30/2011
I wish Masen would watch me like that too. Although that would be a little creepy, him being in high school, and me being old enough to be his mother.
cejsmom chapter 4 . 9/30/2011
These two have to be the best HS couple ever written that are not Bella and Edward.
modernsafari chapter 4 . 9/30/2011
I really think you said it best. "gawd, could they be any cuter?". Sigh. I love these two. But I do agree with Angela. I wish they would kiss already! ;)
LoveMeBest chapter 4 . 9/30/2011
I just adore Masen. I want to take him home and make it all better for him. I hope he opens up to Bella more soon so she can see what he truly feels. I'd hate for him to never say anything and then just leave. It'll break her.

You can tell by his actions how he truly feels for her. I wish he'd really let her know.
MadamThang chapter 4 . 9/30/2011
That was really Adorable. Yes, that upper-case A was intended.
275 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »