Reviews for Masen Days Outtakes
Just Me Alone chapter 4 . 9/30/2011
I always love Angela's POV she sees things that no one else notices. Masen is so into Bella...it is so cute!
singlegrlmusing chapter 4 . 9/30/2011
If you were to re-write Masen Days entirely from Angela's POV I would read it! I love getting her perspective on B&E's interactions. So fun! Love, love, love!
ChristyWIX chapter 4 . 9/30/2011
I love the observations from Angela, too cute. Funny also. Sigh. You are truly great at what you do. Can't wait for the next Masen Days . . . even though you are cranking them out faster than most authors. Thank you for that by the way. XO ~Christy
Maplestyle chapter 4 . 9/30/2011
Thanks for this! We totally didn't know he actually touched her because she was asleep at first in her POV.
MsHavisham79 chapter 4 . 9/30/2011
Seeing that from someone else's perspective was really great, especially as it seems Bella was asleep for a good deal of it!
Mandi721 chapter 4 . 9/30/2011
Awww! I love hearing Angela's pov! :) she's such a romantic!
tarajo23 chapter 4 . 9/30/2011
I love this Edward. He is one of my favorite Edwards.
gabs9 chapter 4 . 9/30/2011
So cute Loved it
FFpassion chapter 4 . 9/30/2011
I love hearing from Angela, she's so cute. Her relationship with Embry reminds me of mine with my hubs, we forever tease each other but we love each other very much.

Thank you for writing these outtakes.

love

Irene

xx
shaz308 chapter 4 . 9/30/2011
I love these two. Interesting pairing of Angela and Embry. Hope Masen doesn't try to talk himself out of loving Bella. Look forward to your next update. Thanks.
jjohnson78587 chapter 4 . 9/30/2011
I tried to leave a comment on the blog yesterday, but it kept disappearing.

I love how Angela is Masen and Bella's biggest cheerleader. She's an awesome friend.

And I love that Masen can't help but touch Bella. I just wish he wouldn't be so scared of loving her.

But funnily enough, my favorite thing in the outtake is that Embry calls Angela 'woman'.

"I do, woman."

He's done it before and I think it's adorable.

LOVED the outtake.

Thank you.
dlhk chapter 4 . 9/30/2011
Haha. So sweet and cute. Thank you for sharing. -mommyofboth
giraffelashes chapter 4 . 9/30/2011
I am dying of cuteness! Can a person expire of extreme fluffy sweetness? Masen, ugh, how precious. And I am really loving Angela's POV. That is such a fantastic idea, letting us get in the head of someone observing and witnessing the budding romance between Bella and Masen. And Angela and Embry (who'd a' thought) and their little repartee' is just too adorbs. I would LOVE to hear more Angela POV! Thanks for sharing!
xmasevebaby chapter 4 . 9/30/2011
It is so cool to see this as an outside perspective. Angela is so great at her observations.
Moflo19 chapter 4 . 9/30/2011
It's so sweet how Angela wants her friends to find love and happiness. :) She's right...Masen and Bella ARE too cute. *Mad Vans love to ya*
280 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »