Reviews for Masen Days Outtakes
JulieToo chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
Angela, so right about Scottsdale Fashion Mall. I get vertigo in the big open atrium. *shiver*

Now I'm really worried about Masen and his lack of money and food.
auror.dep chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
OK, dear purelyamuse, you left me intrigued. I want to know about Masen and Samantha if it's possible.

Touchy outtake. Great present.
fergi81 chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
I like the method of this, telling Masen's story but not BY him. I've read other pov's in other stories but it seems especially appropriate for this one. Great job.
ronikadee chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
aaaawwwwwww! :D
JLW4108 chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
GAH! Masen is killing me with cuteness, dangit! A Bieber pen without the Bieber...

Too. Stinkin. Adorable.

I think I'm in love.

nikkig14 chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
Loved Angela pov! Masen is such a sweetheart.
IccaSpriggs chapter 1 . 9/12/2011

I like these pieces from others. This was a sweet little chapter.

Thanks for sharing.
modernsafari chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
I love that everyone seems to know Masen has such a good heart. Even when he doesn't say much to anyone they seem to know. I just hope Masen's home life doesn't get too bad. I don't know if my heart can take it!
jjohnson78587 chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
Love this outtake.

Love how Angela has Masen's back. His friends are the only ones taking care of him.

Makes my heart ache.
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
FUN! Thanks for giving us glimpses of the other side of things . . . ~Christy
Mari94 chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
PMSL - Angela, Angela, Angela - she is PRICELESS! I almost spit out my iced tea when I read the 'You Are Here' on the mall map. I love her! Thank you so much! (still teary-eyed and reading it again)!
amandac3 chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
I loved this outside perspective of the happenings between Masen and Bella! Too cute. I liked the little backstory on the silver sparkly pen too. What was he originally looking for when he was talking to the girl?
RTP4ME chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
Haha um yeah I'd ditch the bieber head too

That was toooooooo cute
liz3615 chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
I continue to die over Masen's sweetness. Hearing through Angela you can really tell how smitten he is with Bella. So adorable. Love the sparkly pen! Something of his has to sparkle, right? Masen's notebook is awesome. Love it. :D
Just Me Alone chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
How cool is that? He spent all of his money on her...and Angela seems quite intuitive about the whole situation. I love it!
280 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18 19 Next »