Reviews for It Isn't Over Yet
missie33 chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
:('
debslmac chapter 23 . 5/17/2013
kbrwr chapter 23 . 5/17/2013
YAY! Awesome chapter, thanks!
Kat
LADARTHA chapter 23 . 5/17/2013
Thanks for the update.
janshanr chapter 23 . 5/17/2013
divyvicki chapter 23 . 5/17/2013
It's really great to hear from u again. Can't wait for them to meet again.
Azlady2003 chapter 23 . 5/17/2013
I love your writing, it always envokes my emotions. I hate edward, at least in this story lol,this has never been hidden...but thats why i love this story it always makes me feel so many emotions. I admire bellas strength and my heart breaks for her. I hate edward and think hes a spineless jerk. This is one story i would be ok with edward not getting a second chance and forced to watch bella ride off into the sunset. But i have faith in you...but please let bella make him suffer...maybe throw his words back at him and call him not a man cuz he lacks backbone. I dont do second chances, why let someone hurt you twice, im like rose ive suffered bellas pain and like rose i want to see edward suffer more...cant wait 4 nxt update
JTStyle chapter 23 . 5/17/2013
Doesn't any of these characters understand the concept of taking responsibility for their actions? Esme was a manipulative bitch, but she did not hold a gun to Edwards head forcing him to maliciously a young girl whose only crime was in loving him. His woe is me crap, is pure BS! As for Alice and Emmett, they are a bunch of losers just like Edward! Edward did not force them to cut Bella out of their lives, nor did he force them to be cruel to her. I LOL the mention of Emmett missing the sister he had in Bella. WOW! He missed her so much but never once contacted her during this time. As for Alice... Bella already has a best friend and her name isn't Alice! Please don't tell me Edward and his posse are going to come in and replace Bella's real friends in her life! I don't want to see any of them involved in her career and that includes Alice "dressing" her! Its pathetic the way that Edward blames Esme, and Alice & Emmett blames Edward for what they all did to Bella!
MrsAuburnCullen chapter 23 . 5/17/2013
Thank you so much for this update, loved it!
I'm like Rose, I want to see Edward suffer for once. I hope she won't forgive him easily but I've a feeling she will give him a hard time.
And meeting his competition will be great!
Thanks again!
Pongu chapter 23 . 5/16/2013
Success is the best revenge !
Siobhan Whitlock chapter 23 . 5/16/2013
Oh I just loved listening to Eddie spew his woe is me bullshit *snickers*

Great chappy Massy! I eagerly await the next steaming pile Eddie steps in then sticks his foot in his mouth...

Ugh, that was a disgusting visual...

;)
rclaurel chapter 23 . 5/16/2013
I hope she is happy and in love with someone else, when they meet again so that Edward will know that his chance with her is slim... hope he is happy in his life with Jane.
berdb chapter 23 . 5/16/2013
Edward is pathetic. He is giving Esme too much credit. If he couldn't see past her influence...he should of at least loved Bella enough to have some doubts about Esme's influence. He chose to believe in Esme's inflated views of himself and his future.

I wouldn't take him back. He is weak.
chicalicious chapter 23 . 5/16/2013
Wow! This chapter revealed a lot! Edward married Jane as a way to punish himself, I didn't expect that. Congrats on your book!

-C
DarkArrow62 chapter 23 . 5/16/2013
ohhh yeaaa ive been waitin for this please update soon
1,336 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »