Reviews for It Isn't Over Yet
shaz308 chapter 7 . 5/26/2013
Why would he leave a note like that? She needed to leave to gain some perspective. Looking forward to reading more, thanks.
shaz308 chapter 6 . 5/26/2013
Glad he has found a friend.
shaz308 chapter 5 . 5/26/2013
They weren't a nice family to her were they. How could Bella ever trust them again.
shaz308 chapter 4 . 5/26/2013
So what happened to her best friend Alice?
shaz308 chapter 3 . 5/26/2013
She's a very angry young girl.
shaz308 chapter 2 . 5/26/2013
After that you wouldn't want him back. That isn't just to push her away that is cruel.
shaz308 chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
So sad, she should ruin him, like he tried to do to her. No excuses.
sue1zide chapter 23 . 5/24/2013
I've missed you. I'm so happy to have you back. Thank you for continuing with this wonderful story. It's worth the wait.
pnkats chapter 23 . 5/20/2013
Well I believe in HEA! Did Edward screw up? Yes. Is he a ******* for what he did to Bella? Absolutely. BUT Bella still loves him and they just belong together. It's okay for him to be jealous if someone else while he has to grovel to get Bella back though!
team rob chapter 23 . 5/19/2013
Somehow lost this in my favs
Guest chapter 23 . 5/17/2013
If bella decides to take him back, he needs to suffer by seeing bella happy with someone else for a while first.
Guest chapter 23 . 5/16/2013
Hope bella does not take him back right away , he needs to suffer by watching bella with another man first, maybe after some time bella might forgive him and give him another chance. Great update hope to see more soon!
ashiana chapter 23 . 5/18/2013
Loved it.. Hope Edward gets his chance.
nix69 chapter 23 . 5/18/2013
I really dont want him to get his HEA with her. I really dont think he deserves it at all. Second chances are one thing, if its a small discretion, but destroying someone like he did...no excuses.

But you have always said there will be a HEA for them, I just hope Bella doesnt give in easily. She needs to give Demetri and chance...I hope.
ggb-luma chapter 12 . 5/18/2013
I don't think there is ANYTHING he could say to excuse him for the way he broke her heart,or the debacle with the rosesnote,and now this...But you never know I might be wrong,but still,ahgh,he's infuriating ...Lol
1,372 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »