Reviews for It Isn't Over Yet
nix69 chapter 23 . 5/18/2013
I really dont want him to get his HEA with her. I really dont think he deserves it at all. Second chances are one thing, if its a small discretion, but destroying someone like he did...no excuses.

But you have always said there will be a HEA for them, I just hope Bella doesnt give in easily. She needs to give Demetri and chance...I hope.
ggb-luma chapter 12 . 5/18/2013
I don't think there is ANYTHING he could say to excuse him for the way he broke her heart,or the debacle with the rosesnote,and now this...But you never know I might be wrong,but still,ahgh,he's infuriating ...Lol
ggb-luma chapter 7 . 5/18/2013
Ok,soooo we've all been teens and have had bad break-ups,but this by far surpassed it! I have to say you've hit it right on,good job!
ggb-luma chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
Wow!You had me at the first chapter!That was soooo heart-wrenching!I really,really think I'm going to enjoy reading your story..
frostedglaze chapter 23 . 5/17/2013
I don't feel sorry for Edward at all. I just wish Bella had moved on with her life. She should realize that the Edward she fell in love with, was just an illusion. The thought of Edward getting Bella back after destroying her, juts does not seem fair.

I want him to be miserable forever...alone.
KimiD chapter 23 . 5/17/2013
Ahhhh, the long awaited update, HeeHee... Yeah, Edward's inner turmoil is cracking open and running forth... I can almost Feel the anxiety dripping from his fingers let along his heart It is a wonder he is still breathing! And now it is all out in the open with him and his sibs, that must really feel great. And telling his "mother" off, with the help of said sibs, must have lifted quite a load. And he found out about her going to see Bella I am sure That did not go over well I do not feel a bit sorry for the hag (might I also add here my dear Rey, that you have probably written one of the few esmes I have loved to hate, *snicker*) not even a little, she made her bed and I think from now on it is going to be a very lonely one, as the resentment her kids hold for her right now is not likely to be forgiven any time soon. DING DONG THE WITCH IS DEAD, AND STINKIN' AND MOST LIKELY SCREAMING HER HEAD OFF. Jane sealed her doom when she took Edward's child, that was the Only thing that would have EVER made him stay with her... cuz lord knows she would have used that kid for all it was worth to make him dance to her tune... neener neener neener. Stupid wet smelling dog.
Love ya Gal

Congrats on your Novella! You deserve it with all my heart I hope it goes over and above all you dream! If it is Anything like what you write here, it will be a Hit! My joy for you overflows and I cannot wait to buy & read it...
missie33 chapter 23 . 5/17/2013
I'm soooo hooked
csp4 chapter 23 . 5/17/2013
You promise a HEA but that is far from say E & B would be together for that HEA to happen:) As much as I love Edward in general, there have been times I had no problem with his death, destruction or Bella choosing someone other than him...as long as it wasn't Jake::)) I've always been a 'been there, done that, never happening again' type of girl - no use repeating history. No matter what form this HEA ends up being, I'll enjoy watching it happen!
missie33 chapter 19 . 5/17/2013
Awww I love Dem!
missie33 chapter 18 . 5/17/2013
Go Bella!
missie33 chapter 16 . 5/17/2013
Is it bad that I'm still not feeling the love for him...
missie33 chapter 15 . 5/17/2013
Jerk!
AllyVera chapter 23 . 5/17/2013
Oh my! So excited to see an update! I am loving that Edward knows what he lost. I am keen to see Bellas full reaction to him returning. But she deserves his apology, and then some. But he really needs to grovel at her feet for a bit! Again, can't tell you how excited I was to see the update - it made my day! AV xox
missie33 chapter 13 . 5/17/2013
So he listened to mommy...he's still a jerk!
missie33 chapter 12 . 5/17/2013
He is such an ass! Ugggh HEA...HEA... *chanting in head...
1,359 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »