Reviews for It Isn't Over Yet
roses2384 chapter 24 . 7/13/2015
Well i can honestly say im dissappointed i was really looking forward to finally finishing this story...im so sad that it wasnt finished ...
kinnik chapter 24 . 6/25/2015
I hope you return to finish. It's a marvelous story and I am absolutely in love with it. I hope in the pas years life has gotten better for you and I wish you all the best. I have you down now as I writer I follow and favorite and I hope someday you decide to return to this.
Be well.
Kgunter34 chapter 24 . 2/11/2015
I wish you would finish this.
elizabeth bennette chapter 23 . 12/7/2014
Please update soon. Thanks
Guest chapter 24 . 8/2/2014
In response to your anonymous reviewer, to say that to an author is both selfish and untrue! Fact of the matter is that you took any time to write something for us readers to enjoy is appreciated and respected. If it takes you 6 months a chapter, so be it! That means I have built up that much excitement for the next chapter, and who knows I may even dear the whole story again to get lost in it or refresh. Don't let some selfish, immature, self serving, brat ruin it for the rest of your fans who would have waited!
elizabeth bennette chapter 2 . 7/20/2014
Please update . Love to read the ending. Thanks
jennifer chapter 24 . 5/6/2014
The name of this fic fits perfectly then,I just found it again and absoluty love it and I figure if I can wait as long as I did without it whats a little longer? Ill be here whenever your ready
Guest chapter 24 . 4/28/2014
I think that you story is absolutely awesome! And thank you for putting in so much effort. I really loved it! I understand your busy schedule but hope that you would continue the story. I'll be waiting(;
Fantasy0506 chapter 24 . 3/3/2014
I hope you're coping and are content. Ff is supposed to be fun so those mean reviews are ridiculous. If you're not loving what you're doing, what's the point?
I'll be waiting and hoping you can finish the story - it's worth it.
Keep well!
KimiD chapter 24 . 12/30/2013
Woooo I get so mad at these r/r people that have nothing better to do but bitch about updates... I read as many as 10 & 12 stories at a time because they all update at different times and when they get as busy as you are my dear, it is understandable... that being said, I am with you, I would rather wait for a while to get a really Good chapter that runs like it is supposed to in the storyline than to just have you throw me a bone to get something out there. Is is again, one of my favorites you have written so I want the best version you can write, When you can do it and feel comfortable!
I just bought Ardor and cannot wait to get started on it and Marking Her... both sound totally awesome! Congrats my friend!
Guest chapter 24 . 12/5/2013
Truth be known, I think you've realised that this Edward can never be realistically redeemed. That is why you have abandoned this.
I 100% understand your need to put your home and family first and am thoroughly in agreement with you, but at least be honest with us.
lovingrobpatz chapter 24 . 12/1/2013
Aww, I'm going to miss these stories that's for sure. I know it's hard especially with everything going on in your life and the holidays on top of that. I still thank you for the moments of reprieve from my reality that you offered me while I was reading your stories. I wish you the best of luck on what you are doing right now and I hope one day to see these stories finished if you can. Thank you so much, take care and be well!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
Don't start reading this people. It's not going to be finished.
jlove92 chapter 24 . 11/14/2013
I'm sorry to hear you are putting all your stories on hiatus, but I understand your reasons as to why. I really hope you keep updating all your stories as they are all wonderful! I hope to one day check my email and see an update there. Hope you get to finish your work, until then good luck! :)
Rebadams7 chapter 24 . 11/12/2013
May the muses find you and technology aid you in capturing ideas where they come!
All the best. Ps trust me. I know how that goes
Reb