Reviews for It Isn't Over Yet
elizabeth bennette chapter 2 . 7/20/2014
Please update . Love to read the ending. Thanks
jennifer chapter 24 . 5/6/2014
The name of this fic fits perfectly then,I just found it again and absoluty love it and I figure if I can wait as long as I did without it whats a little longer? Ill be here whenever your ready
Guest chapter 24 . 4/28/2014
I think that you story is absolutely awesome! And thank you for putting in so much effort. I really loved it! I understand your busy schedule but hope that you would continue the story. I'll be waiting(;
Fantasy0506 chapter 24 . 3/3/2014
I hope you're coping and are content. Ff is supposed to be fun so those mean reviews are ridiculous. If you're not loving what you're doing, what's the point?
I'll be waiting and hoping you can finish the story - it's worth it.
Keep well!
KimiD chapter 24 . 12/30/2013
Woooo I get so mad at these r/r people that have nothing better to do but bitch about updates... I read as many as 10 & 12 stories at a time because they all update at different times and when they get as busy as you are my dear, it is understandable... that being said, I am with you, I would rather wait for a while to get a really Good chapter that runs like it is supposed to in the storyline than to just have you throw me a bone to get something out there. Is is again, one of my favorites you have written so I want the best version you can write, When you can do it and feel comfortable!
I just bought Ardor and cannot wait to get started on it and Marking Her... both sound totally awesome! Congrats my friend!
Guest chapter 24 . 12/5/2013
Truth be known, I think you've realised that this Edward can never be realistically redeemed. That is why you have abandoned this.
I 100% understand your need to put your home and family first and am thoroughly in agreement with you, but at least be honest with us.
lovingrobpatz chapter 24 . 12/1/2013
Aww, I'm going to miss these stories that's for sure. I know it's hard especially with everything going on in your life and the holidays on top of that. I still thank you for the moments of reprieve from my reality that you offered me while I was reading your stories. I wish you the best of luck on what you are doing right now and I hope one day to see these stories finished if you can. Thank you so much, take care and be well!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
Don't start reading this people. It's not going to be finished.
jlove92 chapter 24 . 11/14/2013
I'm sorry to hear you are putting all your stories on hiatus, but I understand your reasons as to why. I really hope you keep updating all your stories as they are all wonderful! I hope to one day check my email and see an update there. Hope you get to finish your work, until then good luck! :)
Rebadams7 chapter 24 . 11/12/2013
May the muses find you and technology aid you in capturing ideas where they come!
All the best. Ps trust me. I know how that goes
Reb
Do'B chapter 24 . 11/12/2013
So very true, you are right your family come first and juggling work while trying to fit in a social one on top of all of that-very hectic.

You written many brilliant stories and it would be a shame to let them go unfinished as these are your pet projects that were born from you wonderful imagination. As you already know, with each finishes story there is a sense of achievement and fulfilment and nothing beats that...

Take time out and not put pressure on your self to finish as this only makes it far more difficult to produce quality work. Keep a journal/note book handy and write thoughts, ideas, plots, scenarios ect, read through your reviews for ant ideas and suggestions?

But remember to firstly write for yourself, this way it is you you have and need to satisfy. if you get readers along the way and travel your journey than that is an added bonus if not (which would never happen) than it does not matter as it is your work written for you.

However sadly we will receive some rather harsh reviews for one reason or another, this one of those things that will happen when we put ourselves out there. There will always be some level of negativity-sadly but this is beyond your control.

Keep well and take care, look forward to your next update.
wizards30 chapter 22 . 11/12/2013
Edward set out and got exactly what he said he deserved. It just wasn't the flowers and rainbows he expected.. For Bella to take him back in any way would be like rewarding a thief with his victims winning lottery ticket. He is entitle to and deserves nothing from Bella. He's not worth it. He has nothing to offer. Not one redeeming quality. If he really had regrets he would have tried to make things right and fought for Bella long before he meet has years up to that point...He's just like his grandfather wanting to trade up.

He married Jane, a women he only "Put up with". Slept beside her every night, shared a life and & enjoyed her enough to get her pregnant. He acknowledges he wanted that baby with her & would have done anything to please her for giving him a child 'His dream'...So much for Bella being his only one.. His actions scream he's just like his mother & grandfather rolled into one spoiled, self entitled, narcissistic, man/child. He didn't push Jane away until her families money and reputation were in the tank & she 'Stole HIS dream'. Now both him and Esme want Bella, her her money, fame, social influence...

Bella & Demetri all the way... NO E/B reconnection is a HEA in my option.
India2523 chapter 24 . 11/11/2013
To hell with them. I'm a stay at home mom and I agree with never wanting to do a half ass job at my house. I have the almost respect for you as a working mother and author. Your real fans will wait for as long as we need to for a chapter. Your personal life is your priority right now and no one can fault you for that. Until then good luck with everything from a fan...Vanessa.
jarindanielle chapter 24 . 11/9/2013
Damn... I got excited for 2.5 secs too. While I miss your stories, I admire you for taking the time you need rather than sitting down and half assing a chapter just to please your readers. The same readers that would only notice that it was half assed and have something else to complain abt. Hope all is well with your family and real life. I'll wait as long as I have to for updates bc I love your stories...and if you decide to never get bak to them...well, thank you for what you did share with us and good luck with all that you do in the future.
cfigueroa78 chapter 15 . 11/9/2013
Sadly even as a teenager he knew the difference between right and wrong. I believe he cannot be redeemed because no one can allow themselves to be manipulated the way he supposedly did. The cruel jerk in the woods - that's the real him. An emotionally and psychologically abusive man. He's full of crap when he says he's married to Jane as a punishment he deserves - that's another pathetic excuse to justify his behavior. I do like this story but the truth is that this Edward can never redeem himself. And Bella deserves much better EVEN IF he was given a chance to redeem himself because in the end if she gave in, she would basically be saying it's okay for someone to abuse you as long as they say "sorry". It's right in line with physical abusers and women should never allow an abuser back into their life. He never really did love her because even major assholes would not have taken it that far. I was really hoping for a HEA B&E story's but the real HEA would be for Bella to find someone who can love her the way she deserves and that's not this douchebag Edward.
1,369 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »