Reviews for It Isn't Over Yet
India2523 chapter 24 . 11/11/2013
To hell with them. I'm a stay at home mom and I agree with never wanting to do a half ass job at my house. I have the almost respect for you as a working mother and author. Your real fans will wait for as long as we need to for a chapter. Your personal life is your priority right now and no one can fault you for that. Until then good luck with everything from a fan...Vanessa.
jarindanielle chapter 24 . 11/9/2013
Damn... I got excited for 2.5 secs too. While I miss your stories, I admire you for taking the time you need rather than sitting down and half assing a chapter just to please your readers. The same readers that would only notice that it was half assed and have something else to complain abt. Hope all is well with your family and real life. I'll wait as long as I have to for updates bc I love your stories...and if you decide to never get bak to them...well, thank you for what you did share with us and good luck with all that you do in the future.
cfigueroa78 chapter 15 . 11/9/2013
Sadly even as a teenager he knew the difference between right and wrong. I believe he cannot be redeemed because no one can allow themselves to be manipulated the way he supposedly did. The cruel jerk in the woods - that's the real him. An emotionally and psychologically abusive man. He's full of crap when he says he's married to Jane as a punishment he deserves - that's another pathetic excuse to justify his behavior. I do like this story but the truth is that this Edward can never redeem himself. And Bella deserves much better EVEN IF he was given a chance to redeem himself because in the end if she gave in, she would basically be saying it's okay for someone to abuse you as long as they say "sorry". It's right in line with physical abusers and women should never allow an abuser back into their life. He never really did love her because even major assholes would not have taken it that far. I was really hoping for a HEA B&E story's but the real HEA would be for Bella to find someone who can love her the way she deserves and that's not this douchebag Edward.
sueIZide chapter 24 . 11/9/2013
I'm sorry to see your absence but I respect your decision.
Shame on those reviewers that blatantly judge talented writers that selflessly share their talent and time, FOR FREE, & expect so much.
Whatever happened to constructive criticism?
Good luck with your endeavors & I look forward to your return.

Soleil2Much chapter 24 . 11/8/2013
It was very rude of that "Guest" to leave a review like that. I am too a mother, wife and employee...shit gets real 99.9% of the time and writing FF should be a decompressor not another weight on your shoulders. I wish you all the luck in your indie writing and much respect with the never half assing your responsibilities at home, that's the way it should always be. Until next time (when things slow down and you have a need to revisit this fandom), we will wait patiently for you :-D

Guest chapter 24 . 11/5/2013
I will be waiting for when you are ready to continue writing, so take your time and take care of the important things in life first. Thank you for letting us know.
nztwilighter chapter 24 . 11/5/2013
I seriously can't believe that reviewers can be like that! I don't put much thought into the integrity writers, but the integrity of a parent or a colleague is very important to me and is essential to real life! I love the fandom, but at the end of the day that is not who we are. I think your guest reviewer needs to take her meds. or wake up. do what is important to you. Live! we'll still be here whenever you are so inspired and/or free to.
sekoehler chapter 24 . 11/6/2013
Take whatever time you need. Family and RL are always, ALWAYS more important. Take care of yourself and good luck with everything. We'll be here when you come back.
Guest chapter 24 . 11/4/2013
I just wish I hadn't read the whole story again just to get that A/N...wish you luck with whatever but I'm out.
Guest chapter 24 . 11/4/2013
I'm sorry you have such a busy life but even before you had all that baggage you still didnt update .. This story started in 2011 , 2 years ago .. I'm not discounting your personal life but i respected that even when you gave no excuse for it .. I'm sorry but i'm gonna have to skip on this .. I've been waiting for over 2 years and nothing ..
Hope you sort your RL soon .. I'm choosing not to review as myself because i dont want the backlash of your fans which i was among ..
Ex-Reader ..
kbrwr chapter 24 . 11/6/2013
I'll still be here, just so you know!
Jasper-replaces-edward chapter 24 . 11/6/2013
hey don;t apologise, you post when you are
edla chapter 24 . 11/6/2013
6 months isn't anything really I know writers out there that haven't updated in years ,and I realize how hard lifes struggles are and even tho these stories may b a priority ,they are def not on your top ones due to the fact rl gets in the way AND u aren't getting paid for this,its strictly for fun,im just glad u haven't decided to quit all together so thankyou for that and I cant speak for the haters out there but I can speak for myself so to end this rambling I say good luck,take care of yours and when and if u decide to update I will b here cuz your writing is truly amazing
s.sharp63 chapter 24 . 11/5/2013
You'll be missed, but understood. Your family should always come first, and it does sound like you've got alot going on lady. I send you my best, and hope that all things work out for you.
from one of your fans,
jule2 chapter 24 . 11/5/2013
As long as you don't forget about us. Take as long as you need.
1,372 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »