Reviews for It Isn't Over Yet
Kgunter34 chapter 4 . 10/1/2011
Just, damn. Great update.
Bunch2009 chapter 4 . 10/1/2011
What Edward did was heartless... Great chapter
kroseph chapter 4 . 10/1/2011
Definitely is a heart wrencher for sure.

Ya think Adele's heartbreak was as fierce as this one?

Thanks for the update, this fic has stuck to me like glue.
toocute24 chapter 3 . 9/28/2011
Wow! That is incredibly sad! My heart is aching for what she's gone through! Great story, though. I can't wait to read more!
roon0 chapter 3 . 9/24/2011
Oh thank goodness she is not a total wimp. I hate wimpy Bella's. Please don't make it that he did that to her for her own good because I might puke. Sorry my loathing of New Moon is showing. :-)
roon0 chapter 2 . 9/24/2011
Wow, what a pig. I think I would have kicked him in the nuts. I do hope your Bella will not be a total wimp.
tds88 chapter 3 . 9/23/2011
Busting out the Keith Urban, I like it.
scareDcat chapter 3 . 9/22/2011
I know he's probably got his reasons but what a knob!
michigangal0223 chapter 3 . 9/21/2011
oooh tears at my heart to read so much pain bella is in... why would edward do that...
IGOTEAMEDWARD chapter 3 . 9/21/2011
Great job! Can some one snack her mom? Please! :)
kroseph chapter 3 . 9/20/2011
So sad, so broken, such harsh words.

I've been on her side of such a break-up and the cruelty of words are never, ever forgotten. Shattered, that's how it leaves you.

No worries, I'm gripped by this fic and want to see how it plays out-there's hope, always hope.

Thanks for the update.
stormy315 chapter 3 . 9/20/2011
so sad...i hope she rises like a phoenix from the ashes and shows him that she can achieve a better life far from forks...cant wait for the next chapter...
alikas kuuipo chapter 3 . 9/20/2011
heartwrenching.

so well written I could almost

feel it myself. good job.
BlueSkies81 chapter 2 . 9/20/2011
Okay so when I read the song title I was look oh no I am gonna ball my eyes out. Then I remembered mis chones grandes and I can do this. Not 1 tear in chapter 1. soooo now here is chapter 2. now i am pulling my hair in a bun, adding a 3 inch brick to the bottom of my chancla and ready to beat the crap out of edward. I just wanna give Bella a big big big hug and cry with her.
deedee cullen chapter 3 . 9/20/2011