Reviews for It Isn't Over Yet
alikas kuuipo chapter 3 . 9/20/2011

so well written I could almost

feel it myself. good job.
BlueSkies81 chapter 2 . 9/20/2011
Okay so when I read the song title I was look oh no I am gonna ball my eyes out. Then I remembered mis chones grandes and I can do this. Not 1 tear in chapter 1. soooo now here is chapter 2. now i am pulling my hair in a bun, adding a 3 inch brick to the bottom of my chancla and ready to beat the crap out of edward. I just wanna give Bella a big big big hug and cry with her.
deedee cullen chapter 3 . 9/20/2011
You have me in tears.
Leila chapter 3 . 9/20/2011
I know there must be a reason for Edwards behavior. But, to be honest, there is no excuse for his cruel words. He would have broken her heart anyway but why destroy her self-esteem?

I dont know if you just wanted to add more drama - but, hopefully, you have a better reason than:

-I was sick.

-I just wanted the best for you, Bella!

-I was never good enough for you, Bella!

-my parents forced me!

That would not explain Edwards cruel words.

One can, in fact, end a relationship without kicking the other person, when they are already lying on the ground.
kink delia chapter 3 . 9/20/2011
I have faith OMG I hope she shows that fucktard!
kink delia chapter 2 . 9/20/2011
that fucktard omg I can't wait to see how this story goes
kink delia chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
jj chapter 3 . 9/20/2011
I really like this story. I was a little unsure at first. But the more I read I liked it. Can not wait for you to update
texasbella chapter 3 . 9/20/2011
the nerve of him! BAD BAD Edward!

Again I say, this is your golden one...each chapter just tears at your heart and makes you want to jump in there and try to make it all better!
pmk kelly chapter 3 . 9/20/2011
Great chapter but I hate when authors fill out a chapter with lyrcs from a song we can google the words if we really want too
Midnight Cougar chapter 3 . 9/20/2011
*takes a deep breath* W-O-W that was absolutely heart-wrenching, my chest is still aching, as I wipe the tears from my eyes. Poor Bella, what an awful way to be treated - WTF was he really doing? There has to be some weird reason he treated her that way; somehow I don't think he meant it & if he did I hope to hell he suffered too! *GRRRRRRRRRRR*

OH! Massy, we should have an EPOV soon! ;) Awesome as always luv! xoxo
Kgunter34 chapter 3 . 9/20/2011
Good grief your Edward is just about as bad as MamaSutra's Edwards and those you just want to set on fire. I can't wait for this to unfold and see you pull out an HEA.
lvtwilight09 chapter 3 . 9/20/2011
Poor Bella. This chapter broke my heart, seeing her lash out at her parents like that...*le sigh* Awesome writing hun, you really make the reader feel everything that Bella is going through. Loved it! love ya hun!
girly613 chapter 3 . 9/20/2011
Poor e lying when he said those things to b?I just don't know..and I want to.
IGOTEAMEDWARD chapter 2 . 9/19/2011
Well i pretty much hate your Assward.

I look forward to see how you pull a

HEA out of that. I really hope she

brings him some much needed PAIN.

1,372 | « Prev Page 1 .. 79 86 87 88 89 90 91 .. Last Next »