Reviews for The Care in the Caroline
JBCFlyers19 chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
Awesome, and you nailed Caroline perfectly. A joy to read!
ginge53 chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
True to Caroline and very well done.
singer154 chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
Okay that has to be the cutest thing I've read in a long time! Caroline is hilarious, and I could totally see her saying those things.
ikilledyoufirst chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
"Your daughter is a successful member of society, correct?" Brennan asked, watching Caroline steal a french fry, before she nodded in affirmation. "How did you do it?" She whispered.

She took a bite of the french fry, and then dipped the rest in the small cup of peanut butter before biting into the rest. "Mm..." She said, as she swallowed. "When I was pregnant with my daughter, I couldn't get enough spices... I'd pepper a bit of Cajun in everything I ate, from my cereal in the mornin', to the container of ice cream I'd raid in the dead of night." She said nonchalantly. She looked to Brennan and immediately saw that she was waiting for an answer. "Oh... How'd I raise her? Cherie, all you geniuses in the world, and not one of you has yet to come up with a parenting manual... and even if there were, it's not like my husband would have read it." She sighed."

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH! Well done!
squintwannabe chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
Loved this. I would love to see Brennan and Caroline talking like this on the show.
carolfd chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
Another winner, Greys - loved it!
wercomingup chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
Funny. I love Caroline!
Tadpole24 chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
Oh I loved this! :)

It was so cute and sassy at the same time. Caroline is by far one of my favourites on the show, she is who she is and she is unabashed about it. You wrote that to perfection and I have to say, I hope for something like this on the show, but if we don't get it, I will be more than happy with what you've given us in this little oneshot (I'm amazed, impressed and a little proud that you've kept it to a oneshot!)

My favourite line in the whole thing was this:

"Now we all have visual proof you two've moved past that and onto the real thing. Actual, real proof in the flesh that you and Booth love one another, and are willing to share that."

Because although, at first, I was a little scared about where this pregnancy story line would take the show, this line sums up exactly why my mind changed as soon as I saw the pregnancy storyline come to life on the screen. Although we missed parts of the relationship, we have got this tangible proof of Booth and Brennan's love. We know that it's real and that it's long lasting. And that alone makes me giddy with excitement :)

Thanks so much for writing this, I really really enjoyed it, right down to the details of Brennan's meal. Cute and sassy :)

Em

xx
MiseryMaker chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
You really get Caroline in a way that scares me. Loved every single word of this story I'd somehow (gasp) missed. Adored that line at the end most of all-perfectly Caroline to yell at Booth for doing what she'd just done herself!

Fantabulous! Now write chapter 2!
Cremant chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
Absolutely adorable. I do love Caroline and hope that they give her more air time this season.
KTwain chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
I loved this! My favorite lines:

There is a small human getting ready to crawl out of you, and it's sucking up all of your energy.

No more of this wishy washy, love from afar... none of this eye sex from across a crowded lab. ( I died at this line - seriously, perfect explanation for the entire show of Bones)

and of course "Stop being so god-damned helpful." made me laugh.

Always a pleasure to read, and I love the one shots that a girl can squeeze into her busy day.
cathryne37 chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
I'm not sure if this BOnes writers block is really an issue.

I absolutely loved Caroline's advice. There's no right way.

And the smack at the end, lol!
rightfromthebeginning chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
Great story! Ahaha I so want this to happen on the show, I can see Caroline giving Brennan advice about being a mother :).
luckywynner86 chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
Caroline rocks! She's right, there is no right way to raise a kid!
TheMentalsarah chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
Oh wow, what a gorgeous story! I'd never pictured Caroline as one to reassure Brennan but you have written it fantastically :D awesome story!