Reviews for Speech is Golden
TekoloKuautli chapter 1 . 2/28
Wow never thought Black and White's parents were like this, well mostly Hilda. Does that mean that White is her mother's split (Black included) image?
Love it can oye do another
fluffpenguin chapter 1 . 10/16/2014
good writing, hope you write more
Michelle chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
Aww...
What a nice and sweet story!
I liked it!
*smiles*
Higanbana.4 chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
Ouroboros, because Red was the first and Touko was the last. Like heads and tails of a snake.
Kiara-Hitashi chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
Not bad at all!
PostiveCharm416 chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
cute story!
Anjiru Hyure chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
Short and sweet. :)
Dewott-trainer chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
Great story. the shipping name is wierd and Bad Habit has it wrong: the girl's name is white not Hilda (even if they r they same person in the game but not in this story specificaly)
Hero Slayer chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
Yeah, the name doesn't make sense to me either.

Anyways, nice. It was fun to see this along with your other crack stuff.
Nauran chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
I review for the sake of you, Blu.

Bad Habits must be taking the crack too seriously...

These two are likely my favourite game characters in the series.
KHLegacy chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
Where are they comming up with these weird names! believe it or not the thought of the Hilda/Red paring came to mind and I thought would that be Pinkshipping or something? (as Red and white make pink) any way this was cute good job!
Bad Habits chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
This is kinda odd - it seems to be implying that Hilda is her own mother? My brain's breaking on that one.

Anyway, aside from that this was a pretty nice little story, though Red does seem to be out of character from what I remember - could just be I haven't read far enough in though. I've only read through a portion of the Yellow chapters for the Pokemon Special manga.