Reviews for Candles on the Cake
Higuchimon chapter 1 . 6/4
Heh, this was very cute. Little Hikari, just being... so very *cute*, and Taichi trying to help her hide her little frost-sneaking and just... cute. I'm not sure what else I can say about it, other than that. Even what she did when Taichi dared to touch it was cute in its own little way. I feel like this is the kind of thing that he'd tell people about and she'd be so very embarrassed because of it. Which, of course, would just make him want to tell more people. Very nice. :)
Angelfish369 chapter 2 . 10/8/2014
that was adorable! and it felt so in character, from how much tai and kari love each other but also like to tease one another, to how easy going their mom is
This is the real deal chapter 2 . 8/27/2014
Sweet and fluffy, I can totally imagine Tai doing all of this! You captured the relationship between Kari and Tai well. Short and sweet! Pretty original idea!
The Arn chapter 2 . 8/26/2014
So sweet... the cakes too.
Nightshadegirl chapter 2 . 8/20/2014
omg, didn't think tai would go that far for kari's birthday but then again it's tai.
Nightshadegirl chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
so sweet of tai to do that for kari.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/20/2014
Okay, that was clever.
Surflilu246 chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
This was a really cute idea, and one I haven't seen before. Good job on the originality, haha. I especially liked the ending, it very accurately (and cutely) displayed Tai and Kari's relationship. Although I agree with the other reviewer that parts of this were hard to understand, they are nothing that cannot be easily improved. There were a few run-on sentences and misspellings, but other than that, I enjoyed this! )
asdf chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
That was pretty cute. I love Tai and Kari. Thanks for writing this. Although the story didn't flow as well as it could have. That isn't meant to be an insult either. I just wasn't as clear on what happened as it could have been. It's just I have been told that I leave pointless reviews and should leave more advice like things.
Kal-El Fornia chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
Well you mispelled present one time, but overall I enjoyed this little story. It was short and sweet; like strawberries.

Ave, True to Caesar