Reviews for Teachers and Tutus
Laila92 chapter 1 . 3/14
Loved it! would you consider doing a follow up?
CarolineSC chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
Fun one shot, love Avery's character.
This-Is-Caketown chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
This was amazing! And so well written. It's really refreshing to find such a great storyline that's written so well.
Maire Caitroina chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
Great story! Any chance it might become a multi-chapter fic?
Cj chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
I really wish you added more! This is so fun I want like ten more chapters and maybe a few more kids. But then again... I like the only kid thing, it is touching
Rainbowbrite006 chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
Awesome story. Noah would be an awesome dad.
truelovepooh chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
Awesome story bb! I would love to see some more one shots of this universe.
carrie4angel chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
Such a fun story, love how great a dad Noah is, and how this is reflected in his little the dynamic between all of the Puckerman family as they try and get Rachel and Noah together,even though they didn't need that much persuading...

Thought it was so funny that Finn and Quinn called their daughter Lynn,and that she inherited her dad's dancing skills,and that Avery has been insulting her for years in Yiddish!

As always the fluff was hot, and I bet they had lots of fun making up for all those years of being celibate...;)
KarmaisLovely chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
Great o/s.
joker to the thief chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
Can't believe I haven't reviewed this yet! This was such an enjoyable fic and it filled up both my fluff and smut quota so very well. I adored your characterization of Avery. I just wanted to reach into thepage and just hug her...and then maybe have her repeat some of those Yiddish curse words for giggles ;) I love, love, love this. Great job, hun!
JTellersOldLady chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
Loved this :) Avery was awesome :) the damn it bit was brilliant, i could totally see puck letting avery away with more than just damn it lol. loved the interaction between Avery and Rachel and Rachel/Noah :) Sarah is hilarious with how unsubtle she was about rachel and noah lol i can totally see where noah gets his attitude and asertiveness from lol

lol you always make the end of your one-shots majorly hot! lol but the fact that it only took till the coffee was ready is hilarious :)

and Avery fighting at the end is puck 100% 3 it :)
LoVe.addict08 chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
That was hilarious! I love it!
hannaX chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
All of your stories never fail to put a smile on my face!

Amazing, once again!

And I really loved Puck in this, you wrote him well. Always do love it when he is a father in stories!

Can't wait for the next one :)
bella0148 chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
what a cute dad! and the sexual tension...whew!
thatsjustpammy chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
BB this is like ur best one-shot! LOVED IT!

U could have totalli made like a chapter story outa this it was that good :)))