Reviews for There's a Hero
AlexaMarquisa chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
Truly, the forgotten heroes - the spouses of these firefighters. Glad to see a little honor brought their way.
ShakespeareCop chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
Nice to see the wife getting honored for once. My wife totally agrees with this story, and I'd better too, if I know what's good for me! But seriously, it was a nice piece and very true of any spouse of a firefighter or police officer.
Darkness34 chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
hehe i had a feeling Johnny would do something like that, anyway. I really enjoyed this and i LOVE your work, so keep writing. :D
Ariane Rivendell chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
Aww... very very nice and very sweet. A nice tribute to the supporters of emergency personnel (and military).
starlight guardian chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
And on this anniversay coming up, this story couldn't have been timed better. A wonderful, moving tribute. I don't think you could have said it better.
rosebud26 chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
So true! I don't think spouses get the recognition that they should.(just like with the military)
Emergfankat chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
Wow, this was one of the more emotional stories I have read and read again! It brought tears to my eyes because it is so true about the spouses in those types of professions. Well done!
Kelmin chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
Nice! And what you said about husbands of female firefighters-I can only speak to my own volunteer station, but of the women, the only ones who are married are married to other firefighters in the department. Except me. Which leaves hubby with an odd challenge, socially.

Love the portrayal of Joanne as a hero. It makes me triply wish that she was shown on the program. Such a dearth of strong female characters on the show.

Thanks for writing.
Noalias01 chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
I see you're loading several shorts from prior years. These three have a good premise - may I suggest you could edit them together and expand?