Reviews for Famiglia
DrunkOnMusic chapter 16 . 6/9
Hi! I wanted to say that this story is amazing, and I am eagerly awaiting your posts of the next few chapters that you've already written, but have hopefully finished editing by now. You've sort of left off on a cliffhanger (well, actually two airport guess.). So please come back and post those few chapters! I don't think many (if any) would mind if you haven't even fully finished editing chapters 17-19 and just post them as is. I certainly wouldn't mind unless the mistakes are absolutely atrocious. It would be a travesty if you didn't finish this story. So, please, update! Thank you in advance!

DoM
Wow! I really love this story! I wish there was more!

Japans Gringotts Branch, and inheritance test since I don't think Harry mentioned having his key.

Japans Magical School, or at least an awesome tutor.

Harry exposing Fudges corruption to Japan! Hogwarts is NOT the safest school in Europe!
More chapters. My only complaint is that reborn is like an evil manipulative dumbledore in this. He's not likeable at all
I LOVE IT, KEEP WRITING PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
Tsornin Sungold chapter 1 . 1/8
OMG Thank you. You are the best. You are literally the first person I have ever met/seen/read that has ever distinguished between blowing Marge up and inflating her. I understand the concept that she blew up like a balloon, but seriously no one ever says that last part. I have had 15 years of a very different mental image every time someone used that terminology.

Like, "Harry, didn't you once explode your Aunt? You should have had way less trouble with the Snatchers." "What!? What gave you that idea? I've never exploded anyone!" "You said you blew her up." "I meant like a balloon." "Well, you need to learn to be more specific."

I don't even care what else happens in the rest of the story. You could make me desperately love every character in here and murder them and their pets messily. You can have every conversation deteriorate into "Doink" "What'd you say" "Doink," and I wouldn't care. You can turn every chapter after this one into an Author's Note, and it wouldn't faze me.

In the first half of the first chapter you made this story a masterpiece, and nothing anyone says can move me from this position.

Thank you for this story.
Guest chapter 12 . 10/14/2017
Magic! I want to see some magic!
YokaiAngel chapter 16 . 9/18/2017
Awesome!~~~~
Enishi-Haru chapter 16 . 7/29/2017
Hello Great story, I'm looking forward to the next chapter. Please don't abandon
Kyara Holw chapter 16 . 5/12/2017
Girl /boy... THIS IS AMAZING! Come back please.
Yurei-san chapter 11 . 4/9/2017
BIIIIILLLLL!
Yurei-san chapter 8 . 4/9/2017
Gokudera seems obsessed with tsuna
I mean like Creeper/Stalker obsessed
Yurei-san chapter 6 . 4/9/2017
Wait where is Hedwig?
Xyori Nadeshiko chapter 14 . 1/13/2017
Oh oh q respondera harry ahora jejejej
Snarza chapter 11 . 1/9/2017
wao, I didn't know that Ganauche is a squid
emmalilly21 chapter 16 . 11/26/2016
please please please tell me that the minister is yokai!