Reviews for Captains Three
Enfleurage chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
Love this little gem of a story, and am grinning that Hank sees his new team exactly as they really are before he meets them on their best 'meeting our new Captain' behavior.

Perfect, in character voices and behavior, especially Hank, Roy and Johnny.
DixieDavenport chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
Cute! In our small depts here in our County the Captains don't run the show or the stations, Chief's do. Captains only run things when Chief or Asst Chief aren't there. The Chief and I, the Asst. Chief, try to give our Captain a chance to run things if he gets there first, unless he needs us to or it is bad, we dont just automatically take over. A luxuary that neither he or I had. The first times we were in command is because we HAD to be!
Neemps chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
Awww. Cool that Roy was the one who welcomed Hank and introduced him to everyone.
Ariane Rivendell chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
Sweet! A Cap story! It would be poor Johnny to put his foot in it without really meaning to. :-) You can feel Johnny's uncertainty, but also the warmth of the men welcoming the final brother to make their family complete. Very lovely.
starlight guardian chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
Nicely done, and with humor. :)
Kelmin chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
Nice vignette!

Poor Johnny, starting out by putting his foot in his mouth. Well, at least there's room. But by the end of Season 2, you can see they respect each other.