Reviews for False Memories
AkaneShiro chapter 14 . 11/26
Can't wait for the next chapter
Boomshanka chapter 12 . 9/7
The chapter was nice. But I disagree with being beware of nice ones. Why?
No need of being beware of the nice ones, just be nice to them... they'll be nice to you. Hurt them once, and apologize, they'll easily forgive. They've got a loooooong fuse, you see.

But those who continunue hurting them, those who piss them off, get firsthand experience of the reason why devils run away , when a good man goes to war.
amaya-tsuki-chan chapter 14 . 8/19
i finished reading all of the chapters today, and i have to say that i'm impressed! i'm really looking forward to the chuunin exams because of the stronger motivations that the teams from konoha have now! i seriously enjoy seeing sakura want to become stronger for more than sasuke's sake, kiba realizing his shortcomings and working to overcome them, and chouji training hard to stand beside his best friend. my favorite part of all time travel fics are the ripples created by the time travellers!
TheResidentDisambiguator chapter 12 . 7/21
I agree on the point you make about the chidori. However, the rakiri which Kakashi uses is almost an entirely different technique (rakiri being an S-rank technique as opposed to the A-ranked chidori). For example, the rasengan (A-ranked) is a shape manipulation of chakra in the form of a sphere, while the rasenshuriken (S-ranked) is the result when wind nature transformation is added to said chakra. The chidori, as you mentioned is lightning element chakra, that is, a lightning nature transformation. However, Kakashi improves on his original technique, by adding shape manipulation to this (in the reverse order of what Naruto does in the transformation of rasengan to rasenshuriken), and changes this into exactly 'a precise scalpel of lightning' and thus names it,appropriately, as Rakiri.
WhiteFang001 chapter 14 . 7/11
This is excellent! I really loved your descriptions of the sharingan as well as the reunion of the Suna siblings to the Kohona rookies. Thanks for sharing!
charm13insomnia chapter 14 . 6/20
cool fic looking forwards to the next chapter
RatherFabulous chapter 14 . 6/1
Yay, now we get into making the world bend sideways - no, wait, not Cthulhu! No, No! I meant, now that they're gonna start kicking over people's ant hills. Yeah. No Cthulhu.
sirmoocowthethird chapter 14 . 5/31
that omake was pretty great, i cant help but think that if the Sharingan works that well then a bunch of Uchiha on a mountain could foil and invasion by anyone but rock, since they could see any disturbances no matter how small.
Rangle chapter 4 . 5/26
HAHAHAHA, so by staying as an idiot, Naruto is going to make Sasuke befriends him? Sasuke only acknowledges strong(er) people. Plus your contrived reasoning why Hinata MUST lose to Neji is stupid. If you want to do mental gymnastic to justify your reasoning, I feel really sorry for you, Author. I suspect this is all justification for lazy writing.
Rangle chapter 2 . 5/26
So, the story is all about characters with future knowledge trying really hard to follow canon plotline. Dude, that can be boring really fast.
NerdsAlterEgo chapter 14 . 5/18
Give Naruto something like Power of Absolute Obedience from Code Geass man.
qwerty chapter 14 . 5/16
Dude pls conitnue this fic! Plis!
CarlitaM chapter 14 . 5/14
This is amazing! I love this story, it's so well written... I can't wait for the next chapter! Kudos on an excellent job!
MattKennedy chapter 14 . 5/11
I love your description of what the Sharingas is like. :D And I LOVE the omake of Sasuke using his to look up at the sky and kind of loosing his mind over it.
MattKennedy chapter 13 . 5/11