Reviews for False Memories
KadiganKSb chapter 12 . 1/9
:: "Give me a guided tour?"

... you know, this kinda bothers me. I mean, wouldn't the first stop on this tour be Ibiki's? ;-] And after that, I doubt someone would be allowed to freely roam the village. Technically - still a former enemy (with the "former" being very much in dispute), and a missing-nin besides.

They might need to lie on their report somewhat...
Guest chapter 4 . 6/8/2021
Having patience shows ur faith in them and wisdom.
kekbekmekflekwek chapter 15 . 1/20/2021
This is never going to be finished, is it? What a waste of an awesome story.
my 2 guys chapter 15 . 8/15/2020
that was great keep the chapters coming
Leafy-tan chapter 15 . 6/9/2020
Please update
Guest chapter 1 . 4/14/2020
Noping out as soon as Hinata is named. Nope.
jtscores chapter 15 . 1/6/2020
Nice
rahad chapter 5 . 9/18/2019
this story is just bad... nothing new or different. same idiot and bad writting...
shiro1-nek0 chapter 15 . 9/17/2019
333333333333333! this is a masterpiece thats all i can say3
xenoblubber chapter 2 . 4/25/2019
Your twisting all your characters to fit your own view, and unfortunately, your view on the situation is dumb as shit. They have to act like they did last time, because if they don't it would be manipulation... what are you even talking about? Not only have you already made it so that it doesn't matter with your 'divergent theory' but:

1) They already will inherently act different, there is no possible way to do everything the same, so its an exercise in futility.

2) If going about your life is considered "manipulation" of others, then you might as well have all the characters kill themselves, not that this wouldn't be "manipulative" either of course...

3) Not changing what you could change is morally much worse, and incredibly stupid, then letting them happen like they did last time. It's also real manipulation of others lives, unlike your false "manipulation". They are purposely letting this happen because they want them to, when they aren't the ones who get to decide others lives like that. If they just went about their own lives like they should, anything that happens would be the unavoidable consequences of living, and not deliberate manipulation.

Honestly, there is just too much wrong with your reasoning's to list. I'm just going to end with your story having bad writing because you force all the characters to have your same, illogical opinion, and have them take two entire chapters to figure out they have knowledge from the future (when it should be fricken obvious) just to force the story in the way you want it to go. It's quite jarring to and disrupts suspension of disbelief.
IanDalgleish1 chapter 2 . 3/14/2019
stopped reading when you had naruto play dead last.
its annoying. if i wanted to read him being a dead last id read canon.
lara5170 chapter 15 . 1/21/2019
This is interesting but I kinda wish Naruto was changing more and standing out more too. I'm hoping that Naruto learns the hirashin. Will they avoid Sasuke getting marked and going crazy ? I am hoping that this is being continued
Publiclee Speaking chapter 15 . 9/14/2018
Okay, it's gotten a lot better it seems like you just never went back and edited the old chapters. Looking forward to more, though given this story started seven years ago, I"m not sure how quickly that will happen . :)
Publiclee Speaking chapter 2 . 9/14/2018
I'm liking the story so far, but I need to say two things:

First of all, you need to pair a character's actions with their dialogue. For example
Chouji coughed .
"I'm training too." Hinata smiled. "I need to get better."
Reads as if Hinata is talking.
Chouji coughed, "I'm training too." Hinata smiled. "I need to get better," he told them.
Reads as Chouji talking with a reaction from Hinata in the middle.

Secondly, Hinata's hypocrisy is jarring. "We can't decide people's lives! If we do we're as bad as Orochimaru!" Proceeds to plot to direct Neji's life the way she wants it to go, but it's okay somehow because it's how it happened originally, despite the impossibility of making everything the exact same.

It's believeable, but kills sympathy and any moral high ground she had.
Daffybart1 chapter 15 . 9/10/2018
I probably would've made friends (or at least tried to) with Shino, Shikamaru, Chouji, Lee, Ten Ten, and Naruto from the academy if I would've grown up in Konoha of that time. Everyone else would've been focused on the wrong things for me to like them. Except for Hinata. She's a good girl, but I don't think I would've had the patience to even try to get her out of her funk. So I wouldn't really have tried too hard to be her friend. I'm not really a people person, not face-to-face anyway. Typing is MUCH easier. I like what you've done with every character. Not just the ones I listed. I'm excited for the next chapter! Story follow from me!