Reviews for False Memories
Publiclee Speaking chapter 15 . 9/14
Okay, it's gotten a lot better it seems like you just never went back and edited the old chapters. Looking forward to more, though given this story started seven years ago, I"m not sure how quickly that will happen . :)
Publiclee Speaking chapter 2 . 9/14
I'm liking the story so far, but I need to say two things:

First of all, you need to pair a character's actions with their dialogue. For example
Chouji coughed .
"I'm training too." Hinata smiled. "I need to get better."
Reads as if Hinata is talking.
Chouji coughed, "I'm training too." Hinata smiled. "I need to get better," he told them.
Reads as Chouji talking with a reaction from Hinata in the middle.

Secondly, Hinata's hypocrisy is jarring. "We can't decide people's lives! If we do we're as bad as Orochimaru!" Proceeds to plot to direct Neji's life the way she wants it to go, but it's okay somehow because it's how it happened originally, despite the impossibility of making everything the exact same.

It's believeable, but kills sympathy and any moral high ground she had.
Daffybart1 chapter 15 . 9/10
I probably would've made friends (or at least tried to) with Shino, Shikamaru, Chouji, Lee, Ten Ten, and Naruto from the academy if I would've grown up in Konoha of that time. Everyone else would've been focused on the wrong things for me to like them. Except for Hinata. She's a good girl, but I don't think I would've had the patience to even try to get her out of her funk. So I wouldn't really have tried too hard to be her friend. I'm not really a people person, not face-to-face anyway. Typing is MUCH easier. I like what you've done with every character. Not just the ones I listed. I'm excited for the next chapter! Story follow from me!
Heika chapter 12 . 9/8
Pulverize suggests the Raikiri delivers a lot of blunt force. May I suggest vaporize as an alternative (I believe that is the word for describing a solid going to a gas)?

Some of this was AU since it was started before the end of Naruto, but some parts were explained before your start date. Canon wise, Tsunade was the first female Kage (with some implications Mei was chosen because Tsunade had ended the male only system that had been in place with her selection). It is also canon that Obito/Madara was the Third Mizukage. Just a FYI, but this is an interesting twist.

We also have the databooks, which were written by Kishimoto. Those say Haku is male, but then Kishimoto made Undead Haku even more feminine...we must come to the conclusion that Kishimoto is a troll -_-
Matt chapter 9 . 9/6
Well Gaara seems to have gone off the deep end.
setokayba2n chapter 15 . 9/4
Well, good fic, not unlike the other time-travel that everything go all okay and he can't do everything... This fic Naruto think of everything that could go bad and the others notice that there is something strange.
SilverDragon1218 chapter 15 . 9/3
Yes! Timetravel! I really want to see more Gaara and Naruto conversations where the teachers just watch on very confused. This is great so far and the wave arc was done extremely well. The Zabuza Haku thing was really sad too. And when Sasuke spoke to Inari he didn’t reveal unnecessary information. I’m very happy and can’t wait for the next update! Bye
Ghost chapter 2 . 9/2
Seventh. Naruto is the Seventh Hokage.
shugokage chapter 15 . 9/1
Definitely an interesting omake and chapter thanks!
zigmas chapter 15 . 9/1
I doubt you will be able to beat "I'm NOT going through puberty again":
-No, not in the face!
MWAHAHAHA!
Alviniju chapter 15 . 9/1
I really like the idea of Shino and his father being functioning autists. It is worth noting that due to the skewed developmental environment that would be created be the existence of a like the one in the Naruto world, that mental afflictions would be vastly overrepresented. PTSD would probably top the charts at near epidemic levels among the shinobi forces, dissociative personality disorder would propagate heavily as well.

I would not be surprised if in (this world) the abundance of war and military conflict are a result of the lack of treatment for the above-mentioned issues.

Take the Kage's for instance. Most of them are by necessity combat veterans, specifically veterans of the more brutal and unpleasant confrontations. If they commonly have PTSD, then they likely suffer from paranoia, a holdover from being in what amounts to a war zone. When you have a group of people who all suspect the others of backstabbing and foul play, it makes peace nearly impossible.

Danzo's could reasonably war-hawk tendencies follow this. As a survivor of one of the most brutal conflicts in Shinobi history, by a twisted form of logic, the best way to prevent that is to eliminate enemy nation states.

Just a but of a line of thinking you set me on that I thought you might like.
ThisCat chapter 15 . 9/1
I’m always happy to see this thing update. This was a good chapter!
jcampbellohten chapter 15 . 9/1
Yay, more of this! I'm looking forward to reading Naruto's test shenanigans.

Why would Ino have a scene?
MattKennedy chapter 15 . 8/31
I like Kiba's self-imposed mission to reduce his dependence on soldier pills. :) I really hope that Lee and Guy's revelation about Kakashi's potential leads to them bugging him to become a Genius of Hard Work!
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 15 . 8/31
Chuunin exams ftw! I can't wait to see what Naruto's planned out! Not that Gaara won't be so... well, bloodthirsty, this should be very interesting. Of course, Gaara and Naruto are both previously kage level... Oh, this should be so amusing.