Reviews for False Memories
Scott chapter 14 . 1/12
Been an interesting ride this fic, pacing could have been quicker and at times it was verbose. but other than that an excellent fic. Better than 99.9% of the absolute dross on here.

though not really holding out for updates. was kinda sad to see that you had no other fics to read :( which means i have to go sifting through the masses of bullshit again for another fic. fun fun fun.
ForeverTheValentine chapter 14 . 1/2
This is really good! Please come back and update again! *insert puppy-dog eyes no jutsu and pouty face*
Guest chapter 14 . 10/9/2016
This story started off great but once you got to the Wave chapter it got really REALLY boring. I don't mean to be rude about it or anything but it just was a bit TOO close to canon. I almost wish you had just summarized it if you absolutely needed Haku to be in future events or at least had changed the mission to something more unique.
Guest chapter 12 . 10/9/2016
Meh, I never liked it when writers insisting Haku is a girl. In fact, I normally despise them because they make such a big deal out of something that really isn't that important. As long as you don't put too much emphasis on it I really don't care since it is something easily ignored.
AnimeFreak71777 chapter 14 . 7/29/2016
:D
FuZZyRedDice chapter 14 . 6/26/2016
Keep up the good work!
CosmicEssence chapter 14 . 6/11/2016
Yes , we have a TT that strives to be different. Wsn't too keen on the fact they'd all come back at first but its grown on me. Also the changes you've wrought without making any of them too manipulative. I especially loved the changes to the bridge mission...always it seems the end result of that is a load of overpowered and outranked deaths for Gatou and his men as though 'his men' are the same as him...so loved the twist here. Also greatly enjoyed Naruto's little teasing with Kakashi (during the bell test, with the Kyuubi question in Tazuna's house, with being asked what he can do by Kakashi), as well as the adults noticing things about their kids, training with Gai, Sasuke's pov (that's a first cause I can't stand him! :P ), Naruto's obliviousness with Haku. I'm a bit peeved that apparently no thoughts been given to Gaara's situation by the others (not even the supposed expert strategist Shikamaru) but I'm mildly pleased we are seeing him a bit. Anyway, there's quite a lot I like in this one and very much hoping to see more...soon?
nightwind83 chapter 14 . 3/14/2016
cant wait for a new chapter
Ana-Ana-Banana chapter 14 . 3/13/2016
Oh my god, this story is amazing! I really hope you update soon! Good luck on your writing!
Guest chapter 14 . 1/3/2016
Hope Haiku makes a serious play for Naruto it would be boring to jump right into naruhina
caesaraugusta chapter 14 . 12/13/2015
Great fic!
Thorn D. Cinni chapter 14 . 10/21/2015
Hm... kinda short. Will Haku and Hinata meet?
Thorn D. Cinni chapter 11 . 10/21/2015
Ooh, I love Naruto's word choice on killing "Itachi".
KK chapter 14 . 10/20/2015
I wonder if anyone ever got high off of their sharingan?
KK chapter 12 . 10/20/2015
The only problem I see in this is that you fell to what I call Shakespeare Syndrome.
It goes something like this: "Oh woe is me, I am dying a gruesome death that should be immediate... let me take fifteen to twenty minutes to poetically sum up my last thoughts and existence before I die of a sword thrust into my heart."
Granted this is not attacking the fact that Zabuza survived chidori (though since the heart is much more to the center than you'd expect and a full grown man's fist isn't exactly small odds are he'd still hit the heart and Zabuza Would have definitely died from something -blood loss, lung loss- by the time we get back to him... lets say chakra has something to do with it shall we?). However his dying speech... not bad in sentiment and not something I'd even say to correct but it is something to watch out for.