Reviews for Be My Valentine
Gil chapter 2 . 7/14/2014
I love it. Really. More please.
Booker10 chapter 2 . 6/25/2014
Ahhh!:D I love it! Are you going to do more!?:D
Terrence Rogue chapter 2 . 3/27/2014
Oh, the combined sarcasm! Love it. I would really love to see more, maybe their respective friends reactions. I can just picture the introduction to Cuddy, Chase and the rest.
kyothefallenkit chapter 2 . 2/14/2014
That was cute and funny XDDD I am interested in these kind of unexpected pairings X3
link55-06 chapter 2 . 6/12/2013
I like the quips. The way you write them is just right.
Gold.Glitter.Black.Mascara chapter 2 . 5/24/2013
Cute:3
CodeNameCarrot chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
I really enjoyed this ( ended up snorting with laughter on the bus ) It is exactly as the summary describes; and should there ever be a third one-shot, I would be delighted to read it.
Chulips chapter 2 . 5/22/2012
This two-shot is great! :) Love the way they interact, it's totally in character ;)
Kaingerous chapter 2 . 2/17/2012
Normally, I'm not a big fan of crossovers, but everything House said had me in stitches. Now I'm just wondering how he would react to Slayer strength. I have an absurd idea that Buffy and Foreman should arm wrestle. Of course Wilson wouldn't believe you, House! Since when does anyone believe anything you say? This was fun. Thank you!
WolfWing chapter 2 . 11/18/2011
More please. There are other holidays for the pair to 'mock'.
maya chapter 2 . 11/16/2011
hilarious but sweet so far, please update:-)
serenityselena chapter 2 . 11/12/2011
hilarious story...

loved reading it _
Patricia de Lioncourt chapter 2 . 10/5/2011
I don't know about everyone else, but I'd like to see more House/Buffy! This second one was just as great as the first one! I totally want more!
Guest chapter 2 . 9/23/2011
I chased you down. Letters. Update. Please?
achillies-eel chapter 2 . 9/20/2011
Oh my God I love this! Seriously, I wasn't expecting another one, and it really made my night.

Of COURSE House would use Buffy to convince Wilson he has a girlfriend. At least Buffy was able to use it to his advantage too. :D Now we just need one more fic... or two more fics... or three...

Great job! Loved it!