Reviews for Before the Black Zodiac
Paige S-J Black chapter 11 . 6/14/2014
like the jackals one, he is my favourite.
becca85 chapter 11 . 12/16/2013
I loved these backstories! I think my favorite was a tie between Hammer and Torn Prince. Wonderfully written with just enough detail to paint each picture a nice, dark red. ;)
Me chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
Actually what happened was he and his friend were playing cowboys and his friend shot him in the head with a real arrow/spear accidently
sameera chapter 10 . 1/25/2013
Wow, thats surprising. When i read a different one. It talked about him at the end. He folled the Kriticos home and went to bobby. He asked Bobby to help him, but Bobby was ignoring the Jackal. The last word he said was your welcome brat then fell said thank you before the Jackal said that.
Little Humanoid chapter 11 . 9/25/2012
wow, these stories are really great! The wayyou describe everything really creates a picture in my mind; I have to say my favorite is the angry princess, I think you caught that character really well.
bbybyrd chapter 11 . 9/19/2012
Love the stories!
greeneyedAlice91 chapter 11 . 8/30/2012
Can I just say I love this? I love how you've given such detail about all the ghosts and their possible reasons for doing what they did. I totally LOVE Ryan's chapter and your thoughts on him as he is my favorite of the ghosts. Horace is my second fave. Anazing work!
tiffany.turner.92 chapter 11 . 8/13/2012
Ohhhh I really liked this! Great job! I can't wait for the other two.
SyfyGuy2 chapter 11 . 8/12/2012
Another two very good chapters, kuroneko52. I just have to again point out a couple small mistakes though: according to the videos narrated by Cyrus, the Jackal's fingertips became clawlike not because he kept them balled up into fists inside his straightjacket and clawed at the inside of his straightjacket; but because he scratched at the walls off his cell so hard that his fingernails were completely torn off. I must also point out that the asylum the Jackal was incarcerated in was not called Borehamwood Asylum, but Borinwood Asylum; and that according to the videos Cyrus narrates, Horace killed not two but three police officers when he broke free of his cuffs. Apart from these small mistakes, this was really good!
Serendipity's tears chapter 11 . 8/12/2012
Done already are you? Well nuts... Now what am I gonna read? o_O
tiffany.turner.92 chapter 10 . 8/10/2012
Awesome. I love it! To be honest, I never saw him as trying to defend himself, the way you did. I guess it's because he terrified me so much. However, now after reading this and getting into his thoughts, or at least how you saw his thoughts, I can totally see it in the film. I really love these stories because you have a way of making the ghosts seem so...human. I really love that. great job! Excited for the next chapter!
tiffany.turner.92 chapter 9 . 8/4/2012
This is really, really good. I mean, really. I love how human you make these ghosts. It adds so much depth to the movie. I need to watch it again after you finish your series. I CANNOT wait until you write about the Jackle and the Juggernaut. They are my favorite ghosts and still terrify the bejesus out of me. Seriously, don't stop. This is amazing. I'm your biggest fan! I'm about to go see if you have other stories because I like your style.
tiffany.turner.92 chapter 7 . 8/4/2012
Wah! This is brilliant. Best one in the series yet. I really, really loved this one.
tiffany.turner.92 chapter 5 . 8/4/2012
This one was just a little confusing, but still very good. Keep it up. You're awesome!
tiffany.turner.92 chapter 3 . 8/4/2012
I wanted to wait until the last chapter to post my review but I can't resist. These are really great! I always love to read the back grounds of characters when the movie or book doesn't give them the proper back ground. Good job, although The Torso one made me light headed. In a way, that's a good thing. You're a good enough writer to make it so believable that it made me light headed! Great job!